PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Or Interesting Birthmarks?

*Darla's_Curiousity*
12-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Okay so does anyone have an unusual or interesting birthmark?

I have one on my left hip that looks like a snow flake. :D It big and really clear looking. In the summer poeple on the beach ask if it a tattoo and where I got it done at. :rolleyes: LOL!

-Kitsune-
12-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I have a wierd reddish blotchy mark that covers most of the back of my left hand, a lot of doctors and dermatologists ask about it, they just said it was something left there becuase I was born 1 and 1/2 months premature o.O I also have a kinda shadow/dark spot that is about 7 inches wide and 4 inches tall on the left-ish side of my back. It just looks like a shadow, you cant see it very well though. I've also got a "beauty mark" under my right eye that is shaped like a teardrop. A few of my friends are kinda emo-ish and they're jealous of it >.> Thats prolly the most promient of them, since its right on my face and under my right eye. Look at my pics if you want to see where it is (I think I have a pic of myself on there o.O; )
And um, I think thats all of them ^.^;

Gizoku
12-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Hmm I dont really have intersting ones, but is it possible to have two? xD 'Cause my friends say no.
But anyways, I have one on each of my arms the size of a dime on where the bicep is.

DOOM!
12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
No. I was born in perfect conditions, without any particular marks. And i don't disdain that, makes it harder for the FBI to track me down.

Buruku
12-02-2007, 05:57 PM
I have one on my back, it just looks like a blotch of slightly darker skin.

And I have one on my calf, I use to try to scrub it off as a child.

PanzerJager
12-02-2007, 06:09 PM
I have a bite mark on my right fore-arm from when I was little that looks like a birth mark.. does that count?.:unsure:

Beast
12-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Not so much birthmarks as they are birth irregularities. The toe beside the Big toe on each foot is bent in a different direction. The second toe on the left foot bends towards Left, and the second toe on the right foot bends to the right. Seriously looks like they're broken.

Asriel
12-02-2007, 07:02 PM
I have some weird ones.....

I have a heart shaped clear birth mark on the back of my hand.Its 3 inches wide and 4 inches tall.It looks kinda clear and some of my emo friends think its really a tattoo but its not.

Another would be a dark splotch that sorta looks like a cats eye.Its weird looking and freaks me outa little if I stare at it.Its on my left arm.

keezy.
12-02-2007, 07:23 PM
I have a birthmark under my left eye. It kind of looks like a scar =/ it looks like a slash mark. It's dark brown. I've got some actual scars that I've had for so long that they feel like birthmarks, they feel like they're a part of me now u.u *nods* lol

sa5m
12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I have a birthmark on the underside of my arm near my elbow. =3 It used to be pretty small, like a quarter big, but it's stretched a lot since I've grown. Now it's about... *takes out ruler and measures* ... 3 inches long down the side of my arm? It kind of looks like a Christmas tree... O_o

Ami~chan
12-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I have one about the size of a tennis ball on my lower right calf. It looks like a whole bunch of freckles just landed there.

I swear it looks like the United States of America. Other people claim it just looks like a dog, but I prefer the U.S.A. thing.

I might post a picture of it.

Memento Mori
12-02-2007, 08:19 PM
I have a birthmark the shape of Florida on my leg...it's not really visible, but if you look close enough(hope you won't), you'll see this bruisy thing. It's my birthmark.

OminousCloud
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
I have one just under my left shoulder, there are days where I just want to get the damn thing removed ._. I also have one on my right hand, that one looks a little bit like a chocolate chip lol

animeseishi
12-02-2007, 08:56 PM
i have one on my left knee. it's triangle. there's nothing unusual about it though.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
12-02-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't know, I can't even see mine -_-;
It's on my neck, my mom said. So, yea, I'm glad it's there lol
But, I do know some friends that has unusual birthmarks. Like, one of them, has one, shaped like a pig or something lol

[Boolean]
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
I have one on my shoulder that's starting to go away. Strange enough, it used to look like a reddish plug outlet...now it's just a rectangle.

wolfgirl90
12-02-2007, 10:33 PM
I have one on the back of my left forearm. It is a brown spot with a darker brown spot in the center of it. It kinda looks an eye.

The Governator
12-03-2007, 06:49 AM
I have a pentagram shaped birth mark on my chest.

TheAsterisk!
12-03-2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/image/10357547547c1a4a10b.bmp (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=22561)
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mikhail Gorbachev.

I've got a birthmark, sure, but I'm not going to give you any physical features with which anyone could identify me; (whispering) I'd prefer to retain the option of ambush. As such, it's better for my plans if you don't know it's me running the show until the last moment.

Yuuki Kurosu
12-03-2007, 04:05 PM
I have a weird one that is kinda like a molish thing right in the smack middle of meh back. And I am on the swim team..soo...swim suit and birthmark on the back doesn't go well together.

Rhoswen
12-03-2007, 04:09 PM
I have one on the side of my hip. It has no particular shape. Moreover, it is grayish color and really tiny. Sometimes, my friends have mistaken it for something else due to its ridiculous size. ;D

foxkit2409
12-03-2007, 04:19 PM
I just recently noticed I have a small one on my lower back, it kinda looks like Japan,lol.

.Lovebeat
12-03-2007, 04:28 PM
I have a birthmark under my foot. It's funny. It looks just like a normal ... spot.

Sushi Love
12-03-2007, 04:34 PM
I have one on the back of my neck, and all my brothers have it to.

Inamorata
12-03-2007, 04:41 PM
no, but I was dipped in sugar when I was born. =3

onigiri princess
12-03-2007, 05:04 PM
i have weird looking one on my left knee, and it looks weird when i wear skirts >.<~i avoid it at all costs

MomijiTMO
12-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I had two strawberry patches on my arms but they disappeared when I turned 9.

Ami~chan
12-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Told ya'll I might post a picture:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/ElaineAlaine/DCFC0345.jpg

It's labeled and everything. I'm not really sure how people can think it looks like a dog.

Antares
12-03-2007, 07:23 PM
I have one that looks like an eye on my left shoulder. It has gotten smaller over the years >_> maybe when I turn 40 it will disappear, yay!

Stenchgirl
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
I have a pretty big one of my left hip in the shape of Ireland! Strangely enough we moved to Ireland when I was 11... And lived there for four years! We're back in the US now, but I still have an Ireland shaped birthmark! =)

*Amber*
12-03-2007, 10:48 PM
I used to have one on the base of my skull in the shape of a heart

Meyrin
12-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I have dragonfly shape like on my left ankle.

Aoi-Kai
12-09-2007, 01:03 AM
i dont have one but my brother has one in the shape of a heart on the left side of his face

Fabala
12-09-2007, 02:33 AM
On my back I have a small round area of slightly darker skin. In the center of it is a small, near-perfect circle of still darker skin. I love it. I don't know why.

Tsuna Kadiri
12-09-2007, 08:19 AM
I have one on my right arm, near my elbow. It looks like a thumbprint.

Famahama
12-09-2007, 08:28 AM
i got one near my right ankle! kinda looks like a district in my country >.>;;
and some others on my right arm. dunno how i got it, but it was said that i got it when i was...6? caused by a hot clothing iron that fell on my arm. and, i still have it.

CrimsonMoon
12-09-2007, 02:28 PM
There's a white slash horizontal line on my lower lip but it's not visible, I'm glad, unless you look at it closely. Other than that, thank God there's none.

shadow22cat
01-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I have a pretty big one on my lower back. It's like a giant splotch. My dad told me it was glowing red when I was born. It seems to have a very dark dot and then spreads out with lighter shades of brown through the rest of it. It used to take up almost my entire bottom half of my back, now it's only like a third of the size. When I go swimming or am concentrating and bend over everyone can see it. Somebody asked me if it was a bruise, some people think it's a weird tattoo. My dad just likes to joke and call me an alien. :)

Hideki Motosuwa.
01-03-2008, 06:39 PM
I have a dark red small dot the size of the smileys on this thread. It is on my right shoulder and I'm proud to have it(and not have it anywhere else!). When I get ripped and muscular, I'll wear muscle shirts so that people can see it! It looks cool in my opinion and I'm not afraid to show it!:)

niKopol
01-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Mine is right under my left arm, left of my armpit. I can't describe how it looks.

Maybe a hand reaching to clutch a snake. Or Earthworm Jim's head turned sideways.