PDA

View Full Version : Animes that are low on sad moments?

aikatheblueroug
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I like animes quite a bit when I can get into them,but lately alot of them have been getting me down. I am the type who gets attached to characters I like.Whether they be minor,main ones or even villains. Unfortantly I have a habbit of liking the ones who die in the series the most,not knowing that will be there fate. It really gets me down when they get killed off sense I have come to like them quite a bit most of the time. I am wondering if anyone has any recomendations on a series where character deaths are minimum or not at all? I normally don't mind death in series unless its the death of a favorite of mine. I am hoping to get back into anime in general,but the past few deaths in series I have watched have made me not want to. Thanks in advance to any advice.

DOOM!
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Shouldn't this topic belong in the General Anime forum and not the Miscellaneous one?
So, to advise you on the sad moments, try a healthy nutrition and lotsa beer.
Good night and thank you for your comprehention. I'm heading to a nice and cozy bed.

aikatheblueroug
11-28-2007, 06:08 PM
First time here,so I was not sure where to put this:(

xohunniebeexo
11-28-2007, 06:15 PM
check out my blog i have a lot of anime suggestion there and none of them has people dying

aikatheblueroug
11-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Thank you very much!

Twig Ee
11-28-2007, 06:57 PM
I watch a good amount of Anime's and only Naruto has made me cry

Masali
11-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Check out AIR, it's pretty up beat all the way through.

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Milk-Chan and Crayon-Shin. FLCL has, roughly, about 3 minutes of scenes that might be considered touching and/or sad. Bastard!! OVA I guess would qualify.

Ωmega
11-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Just try focusing on comedys then. Stuff like Puni Puni Poemi, Excel Saga, Azumanga, etc

Acnologia
11-28-2007, 08:19 PM
I don't really like sad ones either. Just check the genres when you read reviews, they're usually listed.

pab
11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Well, I watch em all indiscriminately (or I try to).
Except for love dramas.
Man I cried my eyes out at the end of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
And trust me, I am not a softy.
Well, I see it this way: "an anime is a story, and in stories (like in life) people die and live and some are sad and some are good".
That kind of helped me.
But the same happens with some err... H-games... ._.
Like private nurse made me cry a lot too...
No!!! I Am Not A Softy!!!!
It's just that sometimes... you know?
Whatever, I'm going to sleep. :/

Kewii
11-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Please check out our General Anime section.

Closed.