PDA

View Full Version : Yu-gi-omg!

Ketsuban80
11-27-2007, 06:21 AM
Greetings, Anime forum community. I have something very Important to ask you all. Shonen Jump has a special Yu-Gi-Oh card poll. Here's how It works, There are 20 Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh monster-type cards. Each card has a translation of the names. Each person can pick up to 5 cards, from 1st to 5th. Now, here's where you come In. I do sort of like the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, and well, I want to know wich five cards I should pick. THat's why I want you guys to help me out. Here Is th elink to the poll:
http://www.shonenjump.com/yugipoll60/
You can click on the cards to see the full Image.
So, here's how you guys can help me out:
1). Tell me what cards I should vote for, and wich ones you think are the coolest.
2). I need someone to Translate the text on the cards, so that I can see the card's effect(NOTE TO TRANSLATORS: You don't need any knowledge In the TCG, I just need a translation). I don't have a keyboard that can type In japanese text, the text on the cards aren't copy and pastable, and the translators on the Internet either make you pay money for a translations, or the translation comes out looking like engrish.

So If anyone can help me out here, It'd be most appreciated. So genrally, I'm looking for your opinions. I am not trying to advertise In any shape or form. I'm not sure If this Is In the right, but since this topic Involves a card game, I decided to put It In here. Just so you all know, I have read the rules.

Sanosuke23
11-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Arcana Knight Joker, Queen's Knight+King's Knight+Jack's Knight, negate a card by discarding the same type from your hand(Spell for Spell, Trap for Trap, etc.)

Dandylion goes to GY, two 0/0 Fluffy Tokens come up, can trib them.

White Night D, send a continuous from field to GY to make your opponent attack it.

Goka, Pyre of Malice makes tokens, trib a FIRE for 500atk, can be ss'd from hand but you need to kill a FIRE on your field.

Someone on staff, move this to the YGO forum please if you can. :)