PDA

View Full Version : Help! Suggestions Needed

Nekomori
11-25-2007, 08:55 PM
So, I need help finding a new anime to watch. I'm looking for something like Ouran High School Host Club (<3) but I'm having the hardest time finding one that's just right. I need one with hot guys in it >.>;; that's funny and amusing or even echi. Or maybe something like Death Note, which is soooo sad. Made me cry. Or DNAngel or Chibi Vampire... I love them all! But I still can't find any new ones...

Terof
12-07-2007, 04:06 AM
Have you ever watcher kanon or Love hina ? and if you want anime that has echi in it i suggest to watch ichigo 100&#37;. I loved them all ^^

kleyrxD
12-07-2007, 04:27 AM
TrY Alice Academy or Gakuen Alice..Its S0 FaB.!^.^

Nekomori
12-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh, those sound great! I'll try them. In the meantime, do you have any yaoi ideas? *blush* >.>; I've seen Gravitation, Loveless, and Desndents of Darkness... ^_^;;; Sorry... it's a bit.. embarassing

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Saiyuki. Saiyuki has many sexy men XD!

But those that you named are not yaoi o_O;. Gravitation, Loveless, and Yami no Matsuei are shounen-ai. If you want a good shounen-ai series I recommend Earthian, FAKE, and Sukisyo.

Nekomori
12-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Haha, my bad, thanks. They were still pretty hot though >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

gyakusetsu
12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Maybe you should try Ai Yori Aoshi too

Magisha
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Hmm. . . I have a couple suggestions. . .

Lucky Star - (this is a really random anime XD)
Sola
Lovely Complex - (really funny anime)
Aishiteruze Baby - (kind-of sad)
CLANNAD
Kanon
AIR
Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora

Asriel
12-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Maybe Vampire Knight would be awsome for you.
Its a terrific manga and will make you want more once your finally done readinga avolume.
At least thats how I feel ^^lol

jewel2sparkle
12-10-2007, 09:41 PM
I've never seen Ouran High School Host Club but I would recomment School Rumble. It's very good, light, and funny.

littlekitty
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM
If you want hot guys, La Corda D'Oro is a must see. Funny it is not, but hott it is!

If you're looking for a good comedy, try Fruits Basket. It's not funny in an ordinary way, but it definitely is quirky, amusing, and cute. Plus, there are a few hot guys. Another thing, Fruits Basket is very similar in feeling to Ouran Host Club.

You may also be interested in Midori no Hibi (Midori Days). You won't find hot guys here (it is Shouen), but the anime is very cute and very funny.

Good luck! ^.^

Nekomori
12-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Wow, thanks guys ^_^ I'm making a list, I'll try to watch as many as I can, or at least try them out. They all sound really interesting

PinataL
12-11-2007, 09:21 PM
*tearsness* I love Death Note SOOOOO Much. But I really have only read up to book three *tearsness* all I know is that L dies in book 7 *BURSTS OUT INTO TEARS* I love L

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
12-11-2007, 10:41 PM
*tearsness* I love Death Note SOOOOO Much. But I really have only read up to book three *tearsness* all I know is that L dies in book 7 *BURSTS OUT INTO TEARS* I love L

HEY! Cover that spoiler! Put spoiler tags around it!

Just remove the *'s.

Nekomori
12-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Haha, so I made a list ^_^
Here is what I have completed so far:
Sailor moon
DNAngel
Death Note
Angel Sanctuary
Ouran High School Host Club
Azumanga dio
Descendants of Darkness
Chibi Vampire
La Corda D'Oro
Gravitation
Loveless

Here is what I am currently watching:
Ayashi no Ceres
Vampire Princess Miyu
Saiunkoku monogatari
Gokujou Seitokai
Ai Yori Aoshi
Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora

And this is what I need to watch:
Kaikan Phrase
Kaze to Ki no Uta
Kizuna
Kanon
Love Hina
ichigo 100&#37;
Alice Academy
Gakuen Alice
Saiyuki
Earthian
Sukisyo
Sola
Lovely Complex
Aishiteruze Baby
CLANNAD
AIR
School Rumble

Antares
12-14-2007, 09:01 PM
At first I didn't know what to suggest because you mentioned you wanted light hearted animes or/with good looking guys, but I see that you're watching a few of them that are focused on romance, so let me add:

- Fullmoon wo Sagashite
- Kyou Kara Maou!- This one has good looking boys and hints of boy love ;D and it's funny.
- Kare Kano- A little old, but it's a good anime
- Fushigi Yugi- From the same person who made Ayashi no Ceres.
- Get Backers- This one is full of good looking guys ;D *personal favorite*

And, if you don't mind sports anime, then Prince of Tennis... they are worth it.

Edit: "Gakuen Alice" and "Alice Academy" it's the same anime ^^ Gakuen= School or Academy if I'm not mistaking.