PDA

View Full Version : Dummy says what?

Beast
11-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Okay so lately I've been on Youtube watching clips of Jeff Dunham, he's a comedian/ventriliquist(sp?) with a bunch of puppets. He's pretty funny everyone should check him out.

My question is, if you were a ventriliquist(sp?) what would be your dummy/puppet?

Mine would probably be like a mad scientist/doctor with an eye twitch. I'd call him Doktor BioKrome.

Zantetsuken
11-22-2007, 10:12 PM
A talking enchilada.

Sanosuke23
11-22-2007, 10:14 PM
My dummy would be you, for saying the word you said dummies say in the post topic. :P

Also my hand with googly eyes attatched.

Wio
11-23-2007, 03:13 AM
My dummy would be you, for saying the word you said dummies say in the post topic. :P
lul wut?
Try using "that" when you have a billion restrictive clauses in one sentence.

Mine would be.... nah, I wouldn't even do this sort of thing.

None of the above
11-23-2007, 03:19 AM
Master Idiot, that would be the name I guess.
A talking guru of idiots.

By the way Dunham's Peanut and Jose are ... super-funny. Thumbs up for such an excellent show.

CapnJack
11-23-2007, 02:48 PM
A talking enchilada.

....on a steeeck. XDDDDDD

Jeff Dunham rules. He... I mean him and hes puppets are so darn hilarious. I dont think I could come up with a puppet that could match his. Maybe design one for him though. He doesnt have a female one yet. The gimmick or theme hed have to work on. lol

*fan of Ac(phlem)hmed the Dead Terrorist*

Eris
11-23-2007, 02:53 PM
I would use the decapitated heads of the kids who came trick and treating this Halloween. They're still mushy enough to put my fist in.

Nephthys
11-23-2007, 02:56 PM
I'd have to go with Adolf Hitler, to strike fear into the hearts of millons, and to be politically incorrect, besides I need advice in my dictatorship. noone more suited for the job, well mabey eris. but i dont think shes up for being a puppet

Inamorata
11-23-2007, 02:57 PM
LOL oh man I just got done watching him!! He's awesome. If I had a puppet I'd have a cat called hobo kitty. :3

onigiri princess
11-24-2007, 08:02 AM
I'd have one of jerry springer XD i dunno it would kinda be funny when everyone in your audience would go 'jerry jerry jerry! XD