PDA

View Full Version : Ok so i found this song....

CyraXZero
11-22-2007, 11:59 AM
and i got addicted to it....i don't even like it but if i don't listen to it now and then i won't get it out of my head :banghead:

so now in all horror for every anime person out there....behold

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UC-n0F_y2LE&feature=related

feel free to give comments:ninja: *listens to the song*

CyraXZero
11-22-2007, 12:04 PM
wha? how is this spam when i'm sharing what i see on the net? o.o i could understand it if i posted every little thing everywhere but that i'm not o.O

Rebellion
11-22-2007, 12:07 PM
This either belongs in the anime section or the music section. I'm not entirely sure about the Misc. Sorry, but this may be classified as spam. Then again what do I know? I'm fairly new myself. =P

Finvarra
11-22-2007, 12:09 PM
You all Failed to give proper comments.

I love it. Its so cute.
: p

Eris
11-22-2007, 12:09 PM
spam.

Backseat moderation.

♥Ichigo♥
11-22-2007, 03:17 PM
i love it!! ^^ i shall put it on my mp3 in fact. what is the name of the anime do you know?

Unknownymous
11-22-2007, 10:07 PM
This isn't spam. This doesn't belong in the anime section. He's not talking about the anime in the video. He's talking about the music that was put on the video. In case you didn't know, that's not the music that comes with that video originally. So no, it's not talking about an anime soundtrack either.

Zantetsuken
11-22-2007, 10:11 PM
I didn't know the Anti-Christ would've taken form as an Anime dance video.

Oriya-Chan
11-25-2007, 02:06 PM
When I watched it the characters look oddly similar to a manga i read. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of the manga. (I shall find it eventually.)

The song would go with the manga in which I speak of. It's about a boy who is abducted by aliens (cliche yeah I know) But before the boy was abducted he had been badly hurt. The aliens save him, but they have to make him a girl to do it. So, thus starts his life as a girl. heh. His best friend falls in love with him. (Who is a girl) And this other chick falls in love with him. Thus, a silent war of wills starts between the two girls while the boy turned girl is slightly oblivious.

Heh. So, I would say the song fits from the brief bouts of English I could get from the song.

Myrra
11-25-2007, 06:54 PM
For all backseat moderators, if you feel something is inappropriate (aka spam) report it (we do have that handy report button just for you!). The moderators of the appropriate forums will handle it as they see fit.
This is not anything different from what has been posted here before.
It's a music video so therefore it belongs here.

It seems to be a cute video, but unfortunately for all, I'm on dial-up and haven't the time to wait for it to load so I can listen fully.