PDA

View Full Version : who is the cutest avatar couple?

Syrus Lover
11-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Who do you think is the greatest hook up on AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER?

Metronome
11-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Sokka and that fire nation hawk he bought...beastiality oes noes =o

Meyrin
11-17-2007, 11:32 PM
I would say Sokka and Yue

小美ドクロchan
11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
I think Aang and Katara are INSANELY cute. XD

Mayonnaise-Senpai
12-26-2007, 04:36 PM
The cutest couples from Avatar would be SokkSuki and AanKata. Aang luvs Katara so much and Sokka would die from Suki. Too bad Toph doesnt have anyone...

wolfgirl90
12-28-2007, 07:55 PM
For me, I'm kinda pushing for Katara and Zuko. Although Aang and Katara look cute together, and Aang is over 100 years old, he is still physically (and sometimes mentally) a 12 year old. I will, however, acknowledge the fact that Kataang supporters currently have one point since Aang kissed Katara in the last episode.:banghead:

Sokka can't stay with a girl long enough for me to figure out which one I think he should be with.:rolleyes:

Kawairashii hikari
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
From the way Azula put it, it seems to me that Suki died. I would like her and Sokka together if she didn't die but if she did, I'd like Sokka and Ty Lee (the happie girl who travels with Azula) together, she sometimes implies that "he's cute", but, then again, she does that with a lot of guys just to get attention.

i also like Aang and Katara but I like her and Zuko so much better. ((I am VERY disgusted with his choosing of Mai as his girlfriend. bleh...)) Zuko's personality can be sweet sometimes though and then other times can be mean. I'd like them to develop some sort of 'friendship' lol. In the next season, when he is possibly going to join them.

Elphaba
01-01-2008, 11:52 AM
I think Aang and Katara