PDA

View Full Version : writing random stuff

hitomi_misurugi
11-15-2007, 09:28 AM
I've been writing random stories for a while now...I'm nearing the end of my first one and I would like some ideas on what to write next. I'm thinking of a fantasy novel. Can anyone help me??

overwatch
11-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Well first of, what do you like reading? What have you read?
This will give us some idea of what you enjoy in a novel, but also tell us what interests you - - do you like dragons, or hate romance?

dragon_nataku
11-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Write about Super Cheese Man, whose mutant powers include flight and heat vision. Surprise plot twist: One day, his heat vision suddenly malfunctions and he meets his tragic end as cheese fondue.

(... what? You said "writing random things"...)

foxkit2409
11-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Heh, I recomend writing about some random animal, like a wombat or something stupid.

Manhattan_Project_2000
11-15-2007, 07:11 PM
A steam punk novel about the love between a dyslexic Dutch Barber and a ham sandwich named Betty set in 1870's London. Conflict arises when a Canadian Hatter wins the sandwich in a high-stakes game of chess. The dyslexic Dutch Barber must save his Ham Sandwich/Lover from the Canadian Hatter, earn enough money to prevent his horse from defaulting on a loan and being sent to a debtor’s prison, and prevent Nikola Tesla from destroying the earth with some sort of electricity cannon.

Also, you will give me a cut when it is published- AS IT MUST BE.

Knuffle Bunny
11-15-2007, 07:23 PM
A steam punk novel about the love between a dyslexic Dutch Barber and a ham sandwich named Betty set in 1870's London. Conflict arises when a Canadian Hatter wins the sandwich in a high-stakes game of chess. The dyslexic Dutch Barber must save his Ham Sandwich/Lover from the Canadian Hatter, earn enough money to prevent his horse from defaulting on a loan and being sent to a debtor’s prison, and prevent Nikola Tesla from destroying the earth with some sort of electricity cannon.

Also, you will give me a cut when it is published- AS IT MUST BE.

Hm, try this idea, and wheny our finished, give me a copy...this should be quite interesting. And somewhere in there, incorporate George Bush.

OminousCloud
11-16-2007, 12:02 AM
Heh, I recomend writing about some random animal, like a wombat or something stupid.

Oh yeah pick on the poor wombat, just cause it can't defend itself against your hateful words!

Use this Story Idea Generator for all your story idea needs http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=quickstory

hitomi_misurugi
11-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Thank's for your ideas.

To Overwatch:

I love dragons and I don't mind romance too much but I don't like when it's the center of the plot. Magic's a good curve to throw in.

To Dragon Nataku:

Weird idea, but we'll see ^^

To Manhattan Project 2000 and Anaki Aurion:

Hmmmm....i'll write up a rough draft and see where it goes. Might incorparate George Bush....somehow and will pm you both a copy.

Eris
11-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Writing random stuff eh?

Here is random stuff that went through my mind as I watched commercials on TV: Three Hitler can shadow eye bright glass caret, guitar annoying yellow fraud. Hoax idiot scam stupid moron. Ireland beer dancing, punchline. Helicopter stupid idiot gullible sucker. Prejudice annoying punishable firing squad pain. X-mas santa fraud. Ugly skull name, irritating not again. XXX stupid rhyme, lame. Low, talk show military Italian cellphone. Masquerade retarded perfume redundant.

Kewii
11-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Since this is a personal request, this belongs in your journal.

Closed.