11-14-2007, 10:45 AM
woot runescape
ps my user name is mclanedog

Saiyuko
11-14-2007, 10:49 AM
A Runescape player huh?It's been a looong time since I've played this >_>

Last Templar Knight
11-22-2007, 01:57 PM
I played Runescape and i found it rubbish, i just could see myself playing it, even my brother and everyone down at LAN hated it.
I prefer WoW personally because i could attually get into the game unlike Runescape

Fenrisulfer
11-26-2007, 09:28 PM
I liked the political aspect. I didn't care so much about the game as much as controlling and maintaining a clan. I lost interest when clans lost their power. they used to be very large amounts of people fighting against other clans for various reasons. aww, but the clans have grown weak and are a mere shadow of their previous gloriousness

Evilspike2
11-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I play this every once in a while.. The user name is Prayer monks, however i used to be EVILSPIKE2!!! Look me up sometime, i am friendly.. enough...

Saiyuko
11-28-2007, 09:38 AM
There are of course, alot more better free games to play than this, but if you aren't allowed to download anything, you're pretty much stuck with Runescape.>_>

Orca
12-05-2007, 02:27 AM
I played Runescape and i found it rubbish, i just could see myself playing it, even my brother and everyone down at LAN hated it.
I prefer WoW personally because i could attually get into the game unlike Runescape

think about it though, runescape may not be all that great but it beats havivng to not only purchase the game but pay a monthly fee.

i havent been on runescape in a long time. just because i got bored of it, i ended up giving away most of my money to random people out of boredom. kinda funny really, i still have my account if you want to add. if im ever online and you message me just say your from AF and i'll start talking back.

Username: rvd01

Regex
12-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Suffice to say.... There's a reason it's free.

Nobody would pay for a game that horrible.

jewel2sparkle
12-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Hmmm...tried it once. I didn't like it.

Orca
12-17-2007, 07:07 PM
Suffice to say.... There's a reason it's free.

Nobody would pay for a game that horrible.

yet members world seem to be usually full.

Zidarri
12-17-2007, 08:22 PM
RuneScape is one of the worst free mmo's I've ever tried. Almost as bad as MS.

Konata Izumi
12-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Runescape is one of the worst online games ever. I can't believe people actually PAY to become 'members'. Unfortunately my little brother LOVES the silly game and makes me listen to his rants about who and what he's killed after he finishes playing. >>

Adam Harwell
12-18-2007, 09:54 AM
the seven .hack PS2 video games gave me much more fun in three weeks than RS could ever shell out to anyone in a lifetime

and those seven arent even a full-fledged MMO, they're a simulated MMO

however, i'll admit, RS has been doing fairly in the past few weeks, but i prefer to have the ability to play a game using whatever weapon i like best, and RS just doesnt do that for me since my paycheck wont allow for me to go member there (bills :banghead: )
(my weapon(s) of choice : Spears & Claws- both are paying memb-only on rs)

lex__luthor
12-24-2007, 01:40 AM
yes runescape

i love this game so yah more people need to play. it has lame graphics but is worth it im addicted.

Ketsuban80
01-09-2008, 03:49 AM
I don't really have fond feelings about this game. A friend of mine adores this game. RUnescape Is fun for awhile, but it gets old. One of the things I hate most about this game Is the people saying, "Members get everything!!!!!". And I just want to say, "Look, they need money In order to keep this game up and running. And I'm sure you wouldn't like It If the game got shut down. So shut up and deal with It.".

I prefer Adventure Quest.

xXshinigamiXx
01-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I used to hate RuneScape, but I was banned from WoW so now I have no choice but to play it, and it's not all that bad lol. I play with the name "Ryuuk5"

fire_fox
01-12-2008, 11:25 PM
ya i use to play but now i play silkroadonline!!!

Akira Kogami[LC]
01-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Runescape's graphics burn my eyes.

Grod
01-22-2008, 03:03 PM
yet members world seem to be usually full.

This is because it's full of silly children.

Inactive Account 0061
02-15-2008, 06:04 AM
last time i played Runescape were like. 2-3 years ago,. xD

Opinionated
02-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Runescape had one good thing going for it: You didn't have to be a combat person. I never really had to go and grind. I could just be the best damned tree-cutter in the world.

Aside from that, however, the game is crap.

kingdomhearts_tom
02-15-2008, 03:34 PM
i played for about a week but quickly fell out with it because of the absolutly awful graphics. i've always been one to say graphics don't make a game but theres a limit and RS passed it. oh and the gameplays shocking too :D

.-Himura-Kenshin-.
02-24-2008, 07:19 PM
First off let me just say if you don't like the game don't post. No one wants your two sence on how you feel about it. Personaly it's not about the graphics its about hanging out and talking to friends. I havn't played it in awile because I play other games like WoW and CS:S.

Username - Battousai815 (Lvl 80)

Look me up I'm not that bad : /

Memento Mori
02-24-2008, 07:38 PM
The creators of Runescape deserve to be shot.

It's nothing but pure crap.

Username: RUNESCAPESUCKS

.-Himura-Kenshin-.
02-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Not only is that really cruel to shoot someone for making something they make money off of it's ignorant. Your probably to younge to know what that means anyways. Get a life or go play with your stuffed animals.

*Disgust*

Memento Mori
02-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Not only is that really cruel to shoot someone for making something they make money off of it's ignorant. Your probably to younge to know what that means anyways. Get a life or go play with your stuffed animals.

*Disgust*

1) I wasn't being literal.

2) Don't drag my age into this because THAT is ignorance to automatically assume that I'm ignorant for being 12.

3) That last comment was pure ignorance. I don't like stuffed animals as much as you would think.

4) You're only 2 years older then me. Don't act so superior.

*digust at all the ignorance*

Dxon
03-11-2008, 02:28 AM
Runescape is good at first since there is actually something to do. Then later on at lv 30 or so you did all the quests except for 1. You go do that one and your finished at level 50-60. Then you need to pay for more quests and thus more areas.

I played till level 75. Then it started to bore me. So i quit. :D

qG.Shogun
03-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I don't like the graphics of the game thats why i it bores me fast.

Merodi
03-14-2008, 10:39 PM
OMG... I can't barely post on this topic... I'll end up going into a rant, so I'll just say I can't stand this game... -.-;;

Final-Oblivion
03-20-2008, 09:38 PM
I still play runescape! it is fun and free there is allways something to do !

Name: Roadkill 040

PM in the Game!

Lvl 83

Inactive Account 0061
03-21-2008, 09:34 PM
just tried to play a little Runescape right now. But i must admit. Nothing really changed since the past 3 years^^

Goodylucky
03-21-2008, 09:54 PM
I've played it before, but I quit at lvl 57 though..
I don't really like the game that much now..
but.. if I remember correctly my username is goodylucky also.. ^^

Inactive Account 0061
03-21-2008, 10:10 PM
mine was names Purehard. and i am still on 2 highscore lists >_< thieving and fletching lol xD

Goodylucky
03-22-2008, 04:35 PM
oh I checked my high score too! my user is actually "Goody Lucky" with a space -_-;; I have my firemaking, crafting, smithing and cooking on highscores ^^

vipet2
05-04-2008, 03:48 AM
i idmit this game isnt very good, but at one time like 10 of my friends were all playing it at the same time, playing the games isnt much fun but playing with a bunch of friends with out knowing what your doing could prove alot of amusment ^.^
of course i dont play it anymore
but i did reach lvl 63 with 60 mining
i still go on at times but only for the christmas, easter and halloween events

This is because it's full of silly children.

actley alot of the people in the member worlds are in there 20s. like my uncle for instends.

Kira712
06-03-2008, 01:01 PM
I used to really like the game, but they changed alot of stuff to cater to the lowest common denominator.
I'm not all to into it currently.

Game name: Severus 394 (obviously mostly mage)

Silenced
06-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Wow runescape...
It was a god game, but i got bored of it
You really should play a runescape private server
There free, fun, and always different

Moparscape.org
Silabsoft.org/smf

Linen
06-11-2008, 09:30 AM
The game was fun until you were far into, there arn't that many quests to start with, and most of the gameplay is pretty dull, and the graphics are out of date. The only real way to play is going to cost you 5$ a month, to be a member. I quit like at lvl 30 or something, i forgot, it's been a while. But only play it if you want, but it is a good waste of life.

Chocobo
06-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Hmm, I played Runescape when it was originally released. The boxness...and towns were literally right next to one another.

Anyway, I log about about every 15 days, and actually play when I feel like playing, other than that, it's Guild Wars. I created my character when people thought the "666" was cool on names.

Siya666_2

Siya666 used to exist, and still does. PM me if you wonder about it.

hirokiaibalovex3
06-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Hm, I play runescape! Although, it's no fun if you're a low level at everything, like me -_-'
my username: sharinganx33

Haimerej
06-13-2008, 07:04 AM
Runescape. It's a fairly good game with graphics that the Jagex staff has promised to get better; they're putting in texturing and adding to the quality of the 3d images. I got my main to level 65 combat, level 64 mining, and lvl 74 wc before I got hacked. I'm currently playing under the username Haimerej12. Hopefully, this one won't get hacked.

DreamScape
07-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Was playing long time ago..But just get boored of this game

Chocobo
07-23-2008, 03:02 AM
Since my trial ended on WoW, I decided to go play a little Runescape. Oh my god, it's changed!

+ My cats look like freakin...deformed wolves. I don't like that.
+ An achievement for free players. Blah.
+ A little better graphics. Except...I hate clicking. I wish Runescape would enable arrow movement.
+ A bank in Lumbridge. Great. Lucky new players.
+ Bank tabs. YES.
+ XD cheap Gravemarker. Only 5K.
+ Easy color chooser for clothes.
+ I think new hair O.o I'm not sure.
+ Wilderness ditch.
+ Stupid wealth limit. I can only give awa 3K at most within a period of time. I can no longer be the nice giving person x_x
+ Jobs XD yay. Except...I haven't done any yet. If they're like the Wise Old Man, where you get random rewards or prayer points...I might do them.
+ A kite as a toy.
+ The cabbage teleport thing. The final reward for completing the free achievement.

That's everything new for me x.x

Evockzi
07-23-2008, 04:33 AM
Runescape brings me back... I remember I leveled to like 30 just from killing lvl 5 goblins and dreamed of getting a piece of Iron... which i eventually Found on the ground lol...

But then couple months of that on and off got the hang of the game and started to play quite a bit...

Quit at lvl 73.. nothing special.

Howling Star
07-23-2008, 08:37 AM
Only good thing in it is the mining crafting smitting system. But then again since all armors look the same only the collor differs and some shields do from kite and normal or something like that. And you had breastplate and chainmails. Anyways it's crafting system was really easy going and handy. But I think that is because the game also is really easy going. Still if it was worked into 3d with good graphics. And real classes and better stuff like nowdays mmo's. With tree cut mining fishing options. It would be one of the best games. The only reason why I would play now would be cause of that system. It rocks but it fails in 3d good games for a reason. Just a pitty =(

Chocobo
07-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Graphics aren't everything in games. If you only played games based off their graphics, then you might end up missing out on some good plot games. Such as Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. Guild Wars has better graphics, but you only fight. World of Warcraft has more fantasyish graphics, but has a little bit more to do.

But...you know, to me, Runescape is still more fun than both of those games combined. Except I may need a filler in in the past 6 or so months of RS. x__x Anyone wanna PM me any updates like...was anything member originally moved to free [such as armor or a skill].

WolfShot
07-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Aha! Here's something I can really be critical about! -Coughs to adjust serious voice- Runescape.......Is horrible! Graphics suck, it's long and boring, not much to do, pointless on many levels, takes forever to level up sometimes, have to pay in order to get the special stuff. Did I mention long and boring??? Difficult to make mil, people can be total a-holes on there (Damn you Eric! I'll get you in your sleep bro!). Anyways, it's just not worth playing at all. I wasted my time and enrgy on it. And yes, I just dissed the game that most of you probably like. Any questions?

Oh yeah, I also remember that the last name I played around with was Alpha707......That's all I remember from those lousy, waste of time days. And once again, Runescape got dissed, accept it. =/

Otosu
07-24-2008, 12:42 PM
I tried playing Runescape and got stuck in this haunted palace or something. The graphics were horrible and the functions were hardly satisfactory.

I hated it.

Flame Haze
08-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I think RuneScape was my first MMO... I really liked it and even joined the members server for a while. I forget what level I ended up on though. My account was mahoutsubasa... I made a cool friend on there, his username was lordshishroe, but he kinda just disappeared one day.

I tried to play it again recently and it was lagging REALLY bad. I did notice some things had changed and it was starting to get a bit better.

VardomTheDark
08-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Runescape? Haheha. Its for kids and I know alot of adults that play it. Its lame that people my age and older play it. I'm a FF player and always will be. If any of you play FFXI look me up. Names Vardom. Just like the other guy said mention your from AF.

Orcius
09-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Runescapes a good game, runescape HD came out it has better graphics now its the same game play tho. I think if the added a little more flare 2 the armor, gave your character eyes (i no thats wat annoys me), added more things for free players and made the game play a little better they would get a lot more ppl. i play it because i cant dowload games but its pretty good. my account name is 808284 all numbers and im a lvl 48 cb so far.