PDA

View Full Version : D.N.Angel

HollowSpirit
11-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Anybody a big fan of it? I love the manga, but the show is hardley like the book. I'll read the manga then watch the episode, but it barely follows! Anybody agree or disagree? Or just your opinions on the show! :)

ReccaReichiri16
11-13-2007, 05:14 AM
I agree. I also love DN Angel.

Metronome
11-13-2007, 05:27 AM
Dark Mousy for life boys n girls "Either way all women are MINE" haha he is the king of just too muchery

Mimi Misuzu
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
D.N.Angel was actually the first manga I ever bought, it is also the only manga I have only 1 of, I did watch the series till like episode 17 but then it got licensed and I wasn't to bothered to look for it, the storyline wasn't that interesting or fast moving enough for me.

KawaiiMomiji
11-13-2007, 10:19 AM
DNAngel is fawesome! i SO love it! I'm not sure which i like better, the anime or the manga... they're both so fawesome! (daisuke is SO kawaii!)

HollowSpirit
11-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Yea it was actually the very first anime I ever got into! So It will always be a favorite of mine!

Baka
11-13-2007, 12:33 PM
I have never read the manga but I really liked the anime. Riku is cute.

HollowSpirit
11-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Yes..Riku and Daisuke are so cute togather!

NovaStar
11-13-2007, 09:42 PM
This'll be my first post in months o_o But here goes nothing: D.N Angel's Manga is nothing like the show, but you must understand that it takes quite a bit of money to produce an Anime Series, so in order for it to faitfhfully follow a Manga it must be produced with a sizeable budget.

However. D.N Angel still goes down in my books as a very good anime, I'm proud to say it's in my collection.

The biggest change of the series is the Adition of the character Mio Hio whom Isn't even in the Manga. but to be fair I'd like to point out that the Anime counterparts of a Manga usually never follow it.

Take for Example Full Metal Alchemist which left out Ling and Ranfan from the series and went in a completely different direction than the Manga did.

Hope that helped

Novastar.

MrClown
11-21-2007, 05:01 PM
DNAngel Is the bomb.....its so heart meltin

CrimsonMoon
11-22-2007, 04:51 AM
I find it interesting and funny, but certainly not my favourite. Anyway, I have nothing to lose because the series was given by my friend to me. I think Risa is annoying in both manga and anime, always obsessing about Dark. Of course show and manga should be a little different. If not, where's the spice? Then people would just buy anime or manga because it's the same anyway.

Baka Tenshi
11-22-2007, 05:00 AM
I watched all of DN Angel and it happens to be one of my fave animes....(plus Dark is fine <3)

jewel2sparkle
11-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Yeah, it's ok. I still need to get the rest of the manga....and yet I'm short on money =(

mercury92
11-22-2007, 08:50 AM
i like D.N Angle too, especially dark. he is the man :p

╬Karami Mew~Meow
11-23-2007, 07:49 PM
MI! I agree!
First, I read the manga, but then, I saw the anime. But yea, I totally agree, that the anime is nothing like the manga. When I saw the anime after reading the manga, I got pissed. I keep on saying, "Hey! That's not what happened! grr smh"

But, yea, DN Angel is a good anime, and I just finished watching the anime ^.^ lol, and still reading 2 more vol of the manga. -_-;

onigiri princess
11-24-2007, 07:33 AM
yep it's an awesome anime, totally full of story , bit of humor, action and romance altogether in anime, another must see ^-^

Ami~chan
11-24-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm gonna get killed...

I didn't care for the anime much at all. One of my close girl friends loved it, so I let her keep the boxset since she enjoyed it so much more than I did.

I suppose I need to read the manga to really fall in love. I just didn't like the anime much.

cute_wong
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I love DNAngel anime! ...but I don't really like the manga.

The anime is cool, nice, and interesting. You have to take a look at the soundtracks, the background of the anime, and the picture taking (I mean, how the anime drawn..really amazing).

The soundtracks are nice too!

This is one of my favorite anime!