PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about school

dark wrath
11-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Do you like or hate school, or do both like and hate it for it?

I like school because i get to see my friends, but i hate how boring it is and that i get a lot of homework.

Masali
11-11-2007, 08:44 PM
I hope mine burns to the ground.

Memento Mori
11-11-2007, 08:47 PM
My current school is fine, but my previous ones should all die, metaphorically speaking. They all had horrible teachers, horrible students, the food was terrible, and the homework was too much for a child with a life. o.o'

Nephthys
11-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I miss it! i wish i could go back!!

Ari_86
11-11-2007, 08:50 PM
My school is ok its not the best and its not the worst its pretty cool and just fine for me.

Almirith
11-11-2007, 09:18 PM
too easy

╬Karami Mew~Meow
11-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Hmm, well, like school, cuz i culd learn, and meet my fwends <33333333 yea ^^ Plus, school used to be not that boring.

sanzoku.
11-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Like friends, no like homework.

Both/neither gmv.

Derrick Remon
11-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Like Homework, helps me pass the SAT's. :/

rubberbabybuggybumper
11-11-2007, 10:10 PM
I love my school and it's really fun. The people are nice and the teachers are great and sort of actually teach. Though a little stressful getting there, takes me about an hour and a half. I think there's only one word is suitable to describe it, "college."

Jose
11-11-2007, 10:21 PM
it is okay

too much work AP classes

but i get to see most of my friends

Asriel
11-11-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm both.My teachers are all nice and fun and they teach at the same time so I'm actaully learning and having fun at the same time.I also get see all my friends and its just funner tan any other school year i've ever had.
I also hate it because my L.A teacher gives me so much homework.I think shes doesn't like me because i'm always showing up ta school in black and shes one of those brightly colored dress peopel all the time who don't like gloomy looking people or because I get in trouble in her class to much.I don't know.....

CrimsonMoon
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm neutral, though I wish for little assignments and no dorm life. Anyway, I'm graduating this year so it doesn't matter anymore.

Rebellion
11-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Despite all the things I dislike about it, I probably wouldn't know my friends if it weren't for school. I would also be pretty uneducated which isn't good nowadays.

dragon_nataku
11-12-2007, 06:53 AM
I alternate between liking and hating uni rather frequently. I always start out the semester eager to go to class and learn stuff, but halfway through the semester I just lose interest. This is probably a bad thing, as then my grade drops an entire letter. I should be studying right now for my quiz today... ehhh, I'll do it later. I have a 99.5% in the class anyway, I think I can afford to not study as much as I should. Plus, I get incredibly lazy near the end of the semester. meh.

CandyYukari
11-12-2007, 08:07 AM
:p LiK3----coz of frenz,sometimes fun,some subjects i like

:banghead: HATE!!!!----coz of stupid homework,hate some teacher,hate tat subjects tat make me sick!

so....both i like n hate lo....:cool:

Coyote
11-12-2007, 08:18 AM
I call collage school because to me its all the same in my opinion.
I like school and hate it.
I like school because i meet up with most of my crew there and when i get bored or just feel a bit devilish i can always hack past the schools sercurity thing to go to a site your not allowed to go on. ^_^ hehe

Anyways if it wasnt for school i dont think any of us would have a social life am i right? :P

King_Shadow89
11-12-2007, 08:20 AM
When I was in high school, I liked it because the teachers was realy nice to me. I had no friends because I was a school freak. Until I join this gang of girls and we beenn friends since. Pluse the school was so dead anyway. we needed someaction in it, but nothing ever happend.
College is a whole new level. It is what you make it. This is what I have learned in three months.

lovelicious
11-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I dont really like school at all. But to be a doctor, I have to finish it. It's just 6 months more untill my graduate, so..
but it's not that bad because I can meet my friends and learn something every day.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I only like my debate calss. For soon I get to debate on a topic I love to, and I'm going to CRUSH the Jerk who is the biggest....>Words that can't be said.<. So destroying him with my friend C.J and Cody will be fun.

The rest of the school? It can randomly explode one nigh for how much I care. Then I'd be sent to Churchill or something, then hate that. Either way I just hate High School.

bug
11-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, the classes and studying are annoying sometimes. But still, I am happy that I'm learning new things and that I made some friends,..., although I'm not all that close to any of them.

Hyrule
11-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Lol i love school for one reason and 1 reason only, I get to see my friends
XD

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
11-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I hate my school, but I think school is really important. My school is just insanely unorganized.

Gizoku
11-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Surprisingly I love school, aside from the gossipers and the people that hate me.
Its better than home, so many things happen there.

Princess Zelda
11-12-2007, 08:17 PM
well, i like school for other reasons than everyone elses: i'm learning and i'm helping out my future. i can see friends on my own time. yeah, i see them at school, but that is not the purpose of school. it's not a hangout place. to see it as such is really retarded.
school right now is free and it's preparing me for the next step i have to take which will be so much harder than high school.

the only thing i don't like about school is that i'm, regardless of being in almost all AP classes, learning the same things that i have always learned. not only that, but i'm taking classes that won't affect my future and i feel as if i'm wasting time. i'd much rather like to go to this DBI academy, in which i get the required credits (and a high school diploma, not a stupid GED), pick my schedule out for the day, and i can start my future soon.

ThunderBird
11-12-2007, 08:56 PM
my school has it's ups and downs, I like it because of guitar class and friends, hate it because of the work and boring lessons

.Lovebeat
11-13-2007, 12:05 PM
I like it. :3 Because I get to see all my friends and some classes are actually fun. I just hate that they give us so many tests and homeworks and everything in my school is pretty much "in a hurry" with everything... but I have lots of fun here, still.

Hanzo_DarkIce
11-13-2007, 01:07 PM
i thinks schools boring as hell the only thing thats cool about school is hanging out with ppl and that about it

Nyanko
11-13-2007, 02:56 PM
Meh... I like college, but closer to breaks (like now), I get really impatient to leave and it becomes more of a nuisance. But most classes are cool (Chinese Folk Dance next semster... w00t) and the teachers are actually smart.

Nausicaa
11-13-2007, 05:01 PM
I think that school is needed to learn things, but I hate getting up every morning and having to be around people that are annoying and will not shut up. That is why I am SOOOO happy that I do not have to deal with school anymore *big smile*

nikoko-nozomu
11-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Since I'm in college, my hours are pretty flexible, so I don't mind it too much. The homework is murder, though...

Guess I'm pretty neutral, overall.

Konata Izumi
11-14-2007, 01:06 AM
School isn't too bad, but I can't really say I love it. Homework can be interesting at times, an sometimes we learn interesting things. Other times it can dull, boring & overflowing. ;__;

Elva
12-07-2007, 12:33 PM
I luv it, i get to see my best friends/get smart/do something with my life by becoming a nurse/get's me out of the boring house

Gaarademon
12-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I like and dislike school. reasons I like school its easy and hardly any classes
the reasons I dont like school is because it just plain boring and the guy who runs it is an A-Hole.

SuXrys
12-07-2007, 12:47 PM
As long as im not stressed to death by homework, I like it! :D

I am in my last year of school, after that, im going for a teacher-career! :duck:

_CTA_
12-07-2007, 12:59 PM
I hope mine burns to the ground.

Me, I wish I can throw a nuclear bomb.

jewel2sparkle
12-07-2007, 02:20 PM
I hate school. I hate school and everything it stands for.

Derrick Remon
12-07-2007, 03:42 PM
C'mon guys, the only way you can get a job anymore is going through Highschool. Yes, it's boring, but I'm going to need money, so I need a job. :/

henny
12-08-2007, 02:15 AM
I choose the first one, "I love it"
I love to study because i can see my friends
and i feel it's so great!!!
Study together with friends and teacher like a great life!!
uwaa...!! today is saturday. i'm so sad and feel bored at home ~_~
I want to go to school as soon as possible ^^

Interpreter
12-08-2007, 03:09 AM
I like school coz of frenz n then we can ramble n ramble non stop.

Dislike school coz i'm restricted by uniforms n rules.

I have neutral feelings 4 studies.

Wio
12-08-2007, 03:13 AM
I don't really like schools. They just aren't my thing. They are cool for some, but not so for me.

LiLi.
12-08-2007, 07:45 AM
School's just awesome ^^ friends, teachers (i mean by the kind ones).

but school's not always goodie ._. rofl

Twig Ee
12-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Hate it Totally

Momokachan
12-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I hate every minute of public high school.
My classmates think I'm on drugs, my teachers think I'm incompetent, and even our Thursday Anime Club, which I used to enjoy, is starting to suck.

Oh, and they're trying to fire all of the teachers with a "liberal bias," because GOD FORBID a student be forced to revise their own world-view!

Future parents, do your children a favor: fork over the money for secular private schools. Your kids will thank you when they graduate.

Meyrin
12-09-2007, 12:36 AM
My school isin't really boring. Too much action goes on.

starrenite
12-09-2007, 12:39 AM
College is alright. I just started going back to college this past Fall semester (after a two year break for personal reasons).

Aoi-Kai
12-09-2007, 01:12 AM
college is fun for the most part, most of my classes are hands on so it doesnt get to boring, except math, most boring 4 hours of my life every week.

kleyrxD
12-09-2007, 01:22 AM
love it totally,.but their's a part of it that i hate, HOMEWORKS!

mikadzuki
12-09-2007, 05:09 AM
I like school and I enjoy learning... It's something I chose for myself and was really glad and thankful for since without it, I wouldn't be where am at right now... LOL and if I may say so humbly, it's something I did quite well at... XP

Still, there's always the unreasonably strict and irrationally lenient professors that made school more of a challenge than it already was ^.^; plus the good friends that made school more fun and memorable.^.^

JuicedUp
12-09-2007, 06:30 AM
I go there to get an education. I don't need to like it. :)

dream magician
12-09-2007, 07:02 AM
i like my school.^^♥