PDA

View Full Version : Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)

sinoku
11-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Anyone know of this show? It's about a girl named Mikan entering an elite school in Japan. But what is so interesting about the school is that only students with an "alice" (special ability) can enter. Watch the anime and see all the secrets unfold as Mikan learns the real purpose of the school, and befriends a mysterious Natsume ( whom i secretly love ^^). Its a very good anime, and i recommend it. P.S. Usually the younger people can relate, but its still cute ^^

sa5m
11-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I heard it was shoujo-ai? O_o Is it?

sinoku
11-11-2007, 07:53 PM
i believe so, its really good^^

Unknownymous
11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Only mildly shoujo-ai. Nothing is really implied, though everybody's welcome to think of it that way. At the very least, the main character has a strong admiration for her friend, who pushes her away.

Anyway yeah I watched this anime, and it was cute. I don't actually remember what happened in the last episode, though... I'm pretty sure I watched it but oh well. I might just rewatch it to see.

Barako_no_Shi
11-12-2007, 01:23 PM
My little sister and my friend like this series. ^^ I've never watched it though.. o_O

sinoku
11-14-2007, 05:42 PM
lol, you should try it sometime. It appeals more to younger kids I guess, because the characters are near their age, and Natsume is young too ^^ Im not too young, but not old/too old. So yeah, I love Natsume >.<

小美ドクロchan
11-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Bleeeh it is NOT shoujo-ai. Mikan just has a Hotaru complex. MikanxNatsume FTW.
I saw it. I liked it. Second season PLZKTHNX The manga appears to be rather long.

Baka Tenshi
11-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I've watched it and its very good. Natsume is my fave character.

sinoku
12-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Yup, I've watched it, read some of the manga, then read the story on blogs. Very, very addictive to me