PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Chronicles

inmoltalrain
11-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Well I been asking myslef, How many episodes does this Anime have. Please tell me so if you know. Is there a 3rd season coming out? please discuss deaply in this matter. If u like it, no, etc. Fell free to say all u want :cool:

Shipuu
11-08-2007, 02:45 AM
I liked it, though the ending sucks because it just stops when the story isn't finished.
You know.. it's the "wow, we defeated a major villain, but there are still tons of feathers out there. So, let's go!" kind.
The anime features 52 Episodes, a third season is unlikely. I heard CLAMP wasn't really happy how Bee Train did it.

Doom85
11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I've heard there was controversy over future manga chapters' content that would be considered too violent for the anime. I could be wrong. Regardless, OVAs are in the works (coming out in '08 or '09) but I'm not sure if they pick up where the anime left off or not.

Anyway, I've yet to watch the anime, so I'm just planning on reading the manga. Looks like a good series. However, I've yet to see Cardcaptor Sakura (only the horribly edited dub). Should I watch that first or will it not make a difference? (although, I've heard all of CLAMP's manga series have references to each other)

Terof
12-08-2007, 03:29 PM
I have seen only the first season and part of second. I loved tsubasa chronicles
Really recommend to watch if you haven`t seen it before. ^^