PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

KolabNixx
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everybody :)

My name's Kolab. I'm a gamer and an anime addict.

I just got done re-watching Outlaw Star (the last time I watched it was when it was aired on Toonami). And it made me remember how good Toonami used to be, with the real Tom! So I relished that feeling and looked up 'Walking Stick' and 'Don't Fear Failure' and I was all like :laugh:

Does any one back me up on this lol

lovelicious
11-06-2007, 06:06 PM
wow.. first to post..^^

anyway, hi.
welcome to AF!
enjoy your stay and dont forget to follow the rules..^^
wanna be friend? pm me anytime, okay?^^

Perpetual Specter
11-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Greetings,KolabNixx.Welcome to AF,please continue to stay with us,make new friends,enjoy yourself,and follow the rules.OK.

Ari_86
11-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Welcome to AF!
Have fun and PM me if you need anything or if youd like to be friends or chat.
Follow the rules and remember to follow the rules.
Enjoy yourself

BuLmA
11-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Hello KolabNixx! :welcome: & Enjoy! I'm one of the members here that you can P.m anytime if you wanna ask something.You'll like it here!
bounce:

NiesaxShiori
11-06-2007, 10:23 PM
welcome to af:welcome:
more post but DONT DOUBLE POST:)
dont insult other user:closedeye
pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!:p
hav fun!!:D

Maaya
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Hello there! welcome to animeforum and have fun! I can be your friend if you want:D

International 4-8818
11-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

Myrra
11-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Hallo and welcome. I'm afraid I can't agree or disagree as I've not seen any of those. Anyway, I hope you'll take the time to read the rules and that you will do your best to follow them.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

iiiasdfkl
11-07-2007, 03:42 AM
hi !!! :)
:welcome: to AF! :ballons: have fun and feel free to PM me if wanna talk or be friends ^_^.
:grinjump::ballons:

ReccaReichiri16
11-07-2007, 04:22 AM
Hi! Welcome to AF. Have fun and enjoy. Pm me anytime if you want. Have a nice day!

hatoko_hinata
11-07-2007, 05:00 AM
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1429/welcomesigiioa9.jpg
Hello KolabNixx!:)
Welcome to AF!:cool:
Have fun and enjoy your stay. Do not forget to follow the rules. Make friends and get along with others. Then, remember not to spam or double post. Do not flame others, stay calm and ignore those who flame you!

red_sky300
11-07-2007, 05:05 AM
heya welcome omg i 1st saw outlaw star on toonami everynight at like 9 clock...gd show...has a gd opening tune to. ^^ btw does ne one no wot the opening song is called in english??? shame theres not many episodes of it

In0kz
11-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Welcome to af ^^ I hope u'l stay active here.
sorry but I can't back u upp on those as I have not seen them.
just pm if u need something.

yea and one more thing. this might sound wierd, as u are a new member, but would u like to join my family? me and Jagan needs a child and u seems nice

dragon_nataku
11-07-2007, 06:15 AM
does ne one no wot the opening song is called in english???

Do you mean the English name, or the name of the English theme song? The English name of the Japanese theme song is "Through the Night"...

Anyway. To the new person: Hello, welcome to our friendly little planet. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Random fact #67: Crocodilians (crocodiles, alligators, cayman...) have small bony plates called oscicles inside their scales, which is why their skin is so tough.

Here, have a Japanese lollipop. *takes one out of the bag, duct-tapes it to the ceiling fan, and glues the fan switch into the "ON" position*

- KC

CrimsonLumiere
11-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Welcome to AF have here and enjoy!!!

-Kitsune-
11-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! ^.^ Heres a few important things you should know to be off to a great start here at AF:

~*~ Know the mods and respect them! They're all very friendly ^.^ Trust me, they run the place and they know what theyre doing, listen to them!
~*~ Read the forum rules and try to follow them, as best you can. Extremely important! Follow the rulez!
~*~ Stay active and post often! (Dont just sign up then just disapear)
~*~ Try to use good grammar in your posts if you want to keep your reputation up. Dont double-post, use the Edit button.
~*~ Dont be afraid to ask for help if you are having trouble, or if you have any questions about the site
~*~ Have fun and express your opinions openly, but dont be stubborn

I'm Kitsune~Girl and you can PM me anytime if you have any questions about the site, questions about anything else, or if you just want to chat, okay? ^.^

Light Guardian
11-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

LiLi.
11-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Welcome to the forums :3 Hope you have a nice time here and enjoy your stay also remember to follow the rules at all times and stay active. Need help or anything, i'd love to help out

.Lovebeat
11-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome to AF :3
I hope you will have fun here and enjoy your stay.

mew mew
11-07-2007, 10:20 PM
hi there.. welcome to the forum.. see ya around..^^

rubberbabybuggybumper
11-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Hello to you NolabNixx. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay and have tons of fun. Feel free to pm me if you need a friend or want to talk.

death-angel
11-08-2007, 03:14 AM
Heya!

:welcome: to AF!!!

have fun!!!

:grinjump:

PM me if you need a friend.

Reonic Flux
11-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Hello!! Please remember these:

Never post spam

Make lots of friends

Stay active

Have fun

PM me if you need anything...

:welcome: :welcome:

bopXD
11-10-2007, 10:21 AM
hi and welcome to AF! if you ever want to chat, just pm me. call me boppie. :)