PDA

View Full Version : Death Note Song

ReccaReichiri16
10-30-2007, 03:03 AM
What's your favorite Death Note opening or closing songs?

emoswordie
10-30-2007, 05:09 AM
Helena by My chemical Romance.

ReccaReichiri16
10-30-2007, 05:14 AM
He!He!He!... Is that a Death Note song?

Uchiha Mondo
11-04-2007, 12:03 AM
i want the world of death note.[COLOR="Blue"]COLOR]

Kuchiyose Mizu
11-04-2007, 12:20 AM
WOot! I love the World and Alumina, both by my fave Vkei band, Naitomea!!

LiLi.
11-04-2007, 05:01 AM
I like the first ending of Death Note
Alumina - Nightmare

syNvii
11-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Nightmare - The World was a great intro.. however i somehow found Maximum The Hormone - What's Up People/Zetsubou Billy more fitting to the general theme, because it was more hectic and as the series mainly revolves around a battle of minds it should be that way

CapnJack
11-10-2007, 04:41 AM
Alumina - Nightmare and thats it. All the other songs are just too harsh and Death metal for me to enjoy. Alumina has a tempo and feel that I really got into.

Dark Ninja
11-22-2007, 07:00 AM
I like the World. It's cool!

FarEastStyle
11-22-2007, 08:16 AM
I like Zetsubou Billy (絶望ビリー) and Alumina the most.

LeTombassador
11-26-2007, 02:13 PM
what up people :P its different from other openings wich you´ll see in every anime

chin xD
11-29-2007, 01:33 PM
i like both opening and ending but i prefer the 2nd opening and ending but the world and aluminia isn't bad ^^

jewel2sparkle
11-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Nightmare is the best...but really I'd have no choice in picking that one. The rest are like die-hard heavy metal songs. It's not really my style....

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Naitomea by far O_O. Alumina is what got me into Naitomea X3!

Saiyuko
11-30-2007, 09:53 AM
OP 2:"What's up People?" by Maximum the Hormone...now this is not something you see everyday, japanese metal?! o_O.
ED:"Zetsubou Billy(Hopeless Billy)" by Maximum the Hormone.Also a pretty good song.

shanteru
12-11-2007, 09:51 PM
i liked the World ^-^
its not too heavy like some of the other songs, plus its kinda catchy.

Variados
12-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Does this include the movie? Anyways...Nightmare from Alumina

ReccaReichiri16
12-15-2007, 05:17 AM
Does this include the movie? Anyways...Nightmare from Alumina

It's up to you. If you like to include the movie, you can.

-Kitsune-
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Mine would have to be the first opening (since thats the only opening Ive heard from Death Note) The World

riina
12-29-2007, 09:41 AM
Nightmare - The World was a great intro.. however i somehow found Maximum The Hormone - What's Up People/Zetsubou Billy more fitting to the general theme, because it was more hectic and as the series mainly revolves around a battle of minds it should be that way

I totally agree!
Go Maximum the Hormone! ^_^

lightyagami
12-29-2007, 11:02 AM
The second ending. Zetsu billy by Maximum the Hormone

onigiri princess
12-29-2007, 12:34 PM
I like mostly all of the soundtrack of death note, Maximum the hormone is despised by allot of people in Youtube ^---^ i like their hard rock music, it just fits so well with the second opening.

Saracin
12-29-2007, 01:30 PM
So far I've only seen the first 2 dvd's, so only the original opening and ending. I love the First opening song, it really works well. And I listened to Maximum the Hormone on You Tube, but have to see it with the ending going, since for me the mix of the scenes and the song is what makes it all work.

Ouroboros Anarchy
12-31-2007, 01:25 PM
Has to be Zetsubou Billy by Maximum The Hormone followed by Alumina by Nightmare. Sure the OP of the series were but it was the ED that stood apart in my mind.

I wouldnt actually say that Maximum The Hormone were Japanese Metal, sure they have the death grunt stuff in lots of their songs, but if you heard their song chu chu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nurururerorero you wouldnt say it was a metal band.

Death God
01-13-2008, 12:26 AM
What's Up People? By Maximum the Hormone! Best anime opening there is. :3

But what question really bugs me, is if they're going to air it on Adult Swim. I mean, it has a bad word in it in English, despite the band being Japanese. I really hope they just bleep it out and keep the song to air with the second half of the series.

And, yes, it is a metal band. I've heard their Chu Chu Lovely song, but most of their other stuff is pretty metal. So they have their own sound, and you can't really label it because it's so different.

Asriel
01-13-2008, 12:27 AM
I love both actually.
Alumina and The World buy Nightmare.
There just so awsome.

banananess
01-20-2008, 10:49 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHEN WAS THERE A MOVIE?!
*sigh* maybe im jsut slow on these things
o and.. my faves are 1 op and end
i REALLY disliked the 2nd opening

TealGreen
02-17-2008, 03:52 AM
I liked both the WORLD and Alumina by Nightmare. It really portrayed Light, it fitted well. Tbh, I really didn't like the 2nd OP. Actually, it was one of the reasons I'd stopped watching, lol. Not only that, couldn't deal waiting for each episode to come out.

yuchiro
02-17-2008, 04:40 AM
THey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick buttTHey all kick butt

Inactive Account 0061
02-17-2008, 06:48 AM
i love both openings so can't choose xD

Phelyeg
02-19-2008, 02:53 PM
I liked the fist opening by Nightmare, but I love the second by Maximum the Hormone. The crazy lyrics never failed to get me pumped for the episode.