PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Chronicles Best Episodes

forget.me.not
10-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Well, I'm wasn't exactly sure where to put this...

Anyway, a really good friend of mine loves this series so I wanted to make a music video for him, however, I've never really watched it before myself so I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best/coolest episodes in the series please (like, the ones with the most important parts or really awesome scenes)?

Please and thank you!

blackrosetwilight
11-02-2007, 07:14 PM
the first episode is good cuz you got the scenes where sakura lost here feathers' and the fight against the unknown invader and then you also have the scene where syuran damn i dont remember how to spell his name making a promise to find the feathers and a few other memorable scenes

shinzou
11-13-2007, 06:15 AM
ya, that was a good scene.... and also after dat bit where he has to give up her memories of her... dat was sad..

dream magician
11-13-2007, 07:16 AM
I think all the episodes has great scenes: i think you should start from clips of the beggining to the last,rthe memorable and sad parts would be best.well,that's what i think.....

Fenrisulfer
11-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I agree with Dream Magician, all the episodes are great and have good scenes. The fights get better and better thoughout.