PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Love Planet Five - Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi

KingPin
10-24-2007, 08:32 AM
again a request by me.

I'm looking for a romanization, and if possible a translation, of LPF's Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi. I've searched a lot and have found a romanization but I strongly believe it isn't accurate. And LyricWiki only has the kanji.

so without further ado:

無言のまま闇に突き立てた刃が叫んで
紅蓮を背負う瞳が脈を打つ
いつか運命(さだめ)と道を選んだ
全て飲み込む炎溝(えんこう)
消えそうな揺れる灯(ひかり)に目を伏せた

小さくはいた息が暖かくて
今、感じている
これが紛れもなく“存在”なんだと

天壌(てんじょう)に許された孤高の時間(とき)が砕け散る
出会いは閉ざす胸の扉叩いて
告げられぬ真実を君の涙に変えぬよう
新たな勇気を見つけたいよ
燃える空(くう)の果てに

明日もきっと何も変わらず影踏みあう人たち
命の声を聞けずに ただ歩く
いつからかそっと寄り添っていた
全て知ったような笑顔
無関係を装って背を向けた

ため息ついた君が切なくて
胸に感じている
これがもしかしたら“愛情”なんだと

天穹(てんきゅう)に放たれた孤高の君を抱き締める
小さな肩は雫のように震えて
突き刺さる現実を心の剣で突き返す
壊れぬ勇気を見つけたいよ
強い風のように

天光(てんこう)に守られた孤高の夢を取り戻す
芽生えた炎 胸の奥に灯して
飛び越える 限界を
君の翼になれるよう
繋がる勇気を見つけたいよ
燃える空(くう)の果てに

thx in advance,
KingPin

Unknownymous
10-24-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll work on it later. It seems like a fairly easy song, but I have to go sleep now.

I'll edit this post tomorrow when I get to it. :) But if anybody else wants to take over, feel free to do so. I just posted this so KingPin doesn't think we're ignoring this thread.

-edit: I got it. I have some parts where I'm not sure, but you get the general idea. Also, I have to apologize for it being completely literal. I always try not to get too poetic with my translations because I might mess up (or misunderstand something) and completely lose the idea of the song. But when I was reading the lyrics it sounds like a pretty emotional song. ^^

-edit 2: changed to be more accurate to how it's actually sung rather than the projected lyrics.

First, the Romaji:

Mugon no mama yami ni tsukitateta ha ga sakende
Guren wo seou hitomi ga myaku wo utsu
Itsuka sadame to michi wo eranda
Subete nomikomu enkou
Kiesou na yureru hikari ni me wo fuseta

Chiisaku haita iki ga atatakakute
Ima, kanjiteiru
Kore ga magire mo naku "sonzai" nanda to

Tenjou ni yurusareta kokou no toki ga kudakechiru
Deai wa tozasu mune no tobira tataite
Tsugerarenu shinjitsu wo kimi no namida ni kaenu you
Arata na yuuki wo mitsuketai yo
Moeru kuu no hate ni

Ashita mo kitto nani mo kawarazu kage fumiau hitotachi
Inochi no koe wo kikezu ni tada aruku
Itsukara ka sotto yorisotteita
Subete shitta youna egao
Mukankei wo yosootte se wo muketa

Tameiki tsuita kimi ga setsunakute
Mune ni kanjiteiru
kore ga moshikashitara "aijou" nandato

Tenkyuu ni hanatareta kokou no kimi wo dakishimeru
Chiisa na kata wa shizuku no you ni furuete
Tsukisasaru genjitsu wo kokoro no ken de tsukikaesu
Kowarenu yuuki wo mitsuketai yo
Tsuyoi kaze no you ni

Tenkou ni mamorareta kokou no yume wo torimodosu
Mebaeta hono'o mune no oku ni tomoshite (haha I'm just guessing on how to romanize this word)
Tobikoeru genkai wo
Kimi no tsubasa ni nareru you
Tsunagaru yuuki wo mitsuketai yo
Moeru kuu no hate ni

Now for my fairly literal translation.

The tip/edge of the blade stabbed the darkness like silent screams
The crimson-bearing eyes pulsating
Once, the road was chosen through fate
All of the swallowed flame ditches/gutters (? not sure what they mean by this)
In the fading, shaky light, cast my eyes down

The small breath is warm
I feel it now
This isn't a coincidental "existence"

The time of isolation, permitted by heaven and earth, is broken up
Meeting beats down the door of a closed heart (lit.: chest)
So that the truth that hasn't been reported in your tears doesn't change
I want to search for new courage
In the burning sky's bounds

Surely tomorrow as usual, the people who step on each others shadows
Can't hear the voice of life; they're just walking
From when did it quietly draw close
The all-knowing smiles
Took off (or is it put on?) irrelevance and turned their backs

Your sighing is painful
I feel it in my chest
Could this possibly be "affection"?

If the heavens [lit.: "celestial sphere"] let you go, I will embrace you in your isolation
Small shoulders tremble like a droplet
Parrying (lit.: rejecting, sending back) the piercing reality with the sword of your mind (or heart)
I want to search for unbreakable courage
In the direction of the strong wind

The dream of isolation is restored, protected by the weather [more poetically put: heavenly conditions :D]
Light the budding flame inside your chest
Leaping over the limit (not sure about this part)
To become your wing
I want to search for the linked courage
In the burning sky's bounds

Now that I know where this song is from, the lyrics kinda make sense, since I've actually seen the story it's supposed to be about. o_o Man I should've recognized it really, while translating. I said it was suspiciously similar to Shana, with all the "flame in your chest" and "existence" talk.

As usual, if anyone has corrections or comments (or a more natural-sounding-English version), feel free to post.

Have fun with the lyrics. :D

KingPin
10-25-2007, 04:03 PM
thanks Unknown.
The song is the ending theme to the shakugan no shana movie and all but the last part is being sung/translated. thats why i wanted a full translation.

Here's the version I found:

mugon no mama yami ni tsukitateta yaiba ga sakende
guren wo seou hitomi ga myaku wo utsu
itsuka sadame(here's your sadame :P) to michi wo eranda
subete nomikomu enkou
kiesou na yureru hikari (and this is akari in your translation) ni me wo fuseta

chiisaku haita iki ga atatakakute
ima, kanjite iru
kore ga magire mo naku "sonzai" nan da to

tenjou ni yurusareta kokou no toki ga kudakechiru
deai wa tozasu mune no tobira tataite
tsugerarenu shinjitsu wo kimi no namida ni kaenu you
arata na yuuki wo mitsuketai yo
moeru kuu no hate ni

ashita mo kitto nani mo kawarazu kage fumiau hitotachi
inochi no koe wo kikezu ni tada aruku
itsu kara ka sotto yorisotte ita
subete shitta you na egao
mukankei wo yosootte se wo muketa

tameiki tsuita kimi ga setsunakute
mune ni kanjite iru
kore ga moshikashitara "aijou" nan da to

tenkyuu ni hanatareta kokou no kimi wo dakishimeru
chiisana kata wa shizuku no you ni furuete
tsukisasaru genjitsu wo kokoro no ken de tsukikaesu
kowarenu yuuki wo mitsuketai yo
tsuyoi kaze no you ni

tenkou ni mamorareta kokou no yume wo torimodosu (good guess :P)
mebaeta honoo mune no oku ni tomoshite
tobikoeru genkai wo
kimi no tsubasa ni nareru you
tsunagaru yuuki wo mitsuketai yo
moeru kuu no hate ni

ive been listening this song over and over and this is exactly how they sing it.

So maybe the lyrics they have written down are different from what they sing.

Ive edited in the differences.

Unknownymous
10-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Okay I edited my lyrics. I made a mistake with the Tenkyuu part at the end. I got lazy to actually look at it and assumed it was Tenjou just like all the rest. I should've recognized the song since I actually watched that movie. XD

Here are my notes on the edits:

1. yami ni tsukitateta = typo on my part lol :D the lyrics clearly write ni, and I just pressed the 'o' key instead of the 'i'

2. 背負う = is correctly read as both "seou" and "shou" :D I should've noted a possible alternate reading

3. Unmei/Sadame = Either a mistake on the kanji writer's part, or they're trying to make it some cool style. Sadame and unmei have very similar meanings (both can mean fate), but are written differently in kanji, and I've never seen the readings being interchanged for one another.

4. Hikari/Akari = Same as the unmei/sadame thing. Similar meanings (hikari means light, akari can also mean light, but has other meanings as well).

5. Toki/Jikan = I don't understand this one. The kanji is clearly "jikan". Toki and jikan don't have as similar meanings as the first two cases, though they both have to do with time. Toki means a specific time (like 1 o'clock, or two summers ago), while jikan means time itself. Like...
子供の時に = kodomo no toki ni = when [somebody] was a child = specific time
そろそろ時間だな = sorosoro jikan da na = It's about time [for something to happen] = talking about time itself, rather than a specific time

6. Kage ga fumiau hitotachi = Haha sorry, moofed on my part. :D I forgot to put this in when I was checking the possible meaning of the phrase "kage ga fumiau" (in case it's a figure of speech). Turns out it was quite literal. I translated it properly but forgot to type it in the romaji section.

7. Shitta/wakatta = Mistake on my part. x_x I don't even know why I made a mistake here. I guess I was sleepy (I did this at like 2 AM or something). But I translated it properly. Just made the mistake on the Romaji.

8. 装って = can be read as either "yosootte" or "yosotte". In fact, if you type it with an IME, they both come out properly as 装って.

9. Tenkyuu = My bad. I got lazy in reading and just assumed it was tenjou just like the rest of it. I edited the lyrics I posted accordingly. Tenkyuu means "the heavens", literally "the celestial sphere".

10. ken de tsukikaesu = My fault again. Forgot to type "de". I was trying to do this last part in a hurry because I was getting sleepy.

11. kowarenu = I was really sleepy here. I don't even remember making this mistake. o_o Translation is right, I only made the mistake in romaji.

12. Tenkou = Just like tenkyuu, I got lazy to actually read it, especially when I saw the parentheses that I said I'd ignore. :D Tenkou means weather. Editing the lyrics with the right translation.

Sorry about all the mistakes lol. It's really half-assed on my part because of sleepiness. I'm actually proud of it now, since I got almost everything right. :D

AzureDark
10-26-2007, 08:48 AM
One of those rotting in my t/l queue, but I have special interest in this because it's an I've song.

But once again I remind, I won't be doing any lyric stuff until December because I'm too busy at uni ~_~;

KingPin
11-01-2007, 04:43 PM
hmm Ive sound transliterator eh. I've been looking for the romaji to Mami's newest songs, JOINT and triangle.
edit: nvm found one, even though its way off from the romaji given by eclipse
edit2: still requesting transliteration, cuz IMO this version is way off.