PDA

View Full Version : How to enjoy games?

luckyrose
10-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Time VS Bucks
It airily entered my life. I made the first character on EVE online in 2005. The amazing interface, control, the stars distribute in the galaxies. Everything lets me infatuated. The auto update saved my time a lot. However I need plenty of ISK to buy ships, I have not enough time to rush pirates or mining to get much ISK. The GTC was the best way to change my bucks to ISK. I was told some guys have the better ways to get ISK, I mean the cheaper and quickly transfer, anyone knows?

Yes, some websites get the ISK to sell, though it is not highly recommended, I take the risk to tell you, I bought it before nothing bad happened, is my new place to buy ISK. :cool:

Links removed by Bean

Bragi
10-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Hmmm.. I don't know... don't get the point of this thread. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/winterchill99/gawi.gif

I think there's a much appropriate section in the forum for this...

Bean Bandit
10-24-2007, 01:53 AM
There is nothing to get. He is a spammer. He came here to advertise his sites, or sites he is affiliated in some way with.

So for his efforts he gets a warning/infraction point against him from me. He has spam'd two other forums here with similar garbage. The moderators in those forums also might give him a nice gift.