PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi Con: Looking for room mate- Oversized Excutive Suite (1 spot)

Miss Behavior
10-23-2007, 12:48 AM
I have 1 space available at the Marriott (Check-In Thurs, Check-Out Mon) in a suite. We actually have 2 suites - 1 with 2 Queen beds, and 1 with 1 King, and a possible roll away. Supposedly the couch folds into a bed too, so no one will sleep on the floor.

The hotel sent me the estimate with tax, and it is $110 for Thurs-Mon.

No real preference on male or female, I suppose.

This is my first post on here, sorry if it's in the wrong place or whatever... I simply need another person, otherwise everyone else is going to be upset about splitting the difference. ;_; Please be gentle.

Wio
10-23-2007, 12:51 AM
Please be gentle.
Yes, this post probably is in the wrong place.

Miss Behavior
10-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Yes, this post probably is in the wrong place. Could you possibly give me a recommendation to where this might be better suited? I wouldn't want to be bothering anyone or breaking any rules. :]

Bean Bandit
10-23-2007, 12:58 AM
The post will remain here till it is decided if it is allowed yet or not.

Capernicus
10-23-2007, 01:11 AM
I don't think you should advertise this sort of thing on the internet. Much more wise to do so with people you actually...like...know.

Wio
10-23-2007, 01:13 AM
I don't think you should advertise this sort of thing on the internet. Much more wise to do so with people you actually...like...know.
Reading this post gave me a better idea...

Try craigslist (http://craigslist.org/).

Bean Bandit
10-23-2007, 01:16 AM
The major concern is that this site will be no way responsible for anything that might happen from being ripped off in money or a bad stay. Basically anything like that. We do not have a appropriate spot for soemthing like this here at AF. We realize it is not like your advertising. Kaitou Ace will be along shortly as I have talked with him about this topic. He will decide what to do. Till then it remains here. Please do not give all types of negativity to the user. I am sure they are well aware of attempting to find a room mate for a con and the dangers of not knowing who they might allow.
Bean