PDA

View Full Version : A simple reflex.

Jetzelsberger
10-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Just a little joust before you read. This has been rated PG-13 for language.
Just to let you know this was firstly posted by me on this website. link removed for advertising. The website I am on is a very fun roleplaying community website. Read the rules and possibly join.

Inside of his room it was dark, though it always was. Even though he kept it dark in there, he still wore his sunglasses. ‘Dark,’ he thought to himself as he laid there on his bunk all by himself, ‘That’s where I came from isn’t it?’ There wasn’t much for him to do, seeing as he was in a very new place. There was no solid earth beneath him, nor sky above him. All there was was the cold unforgiving metal floors and the vast vacuum outside his window. He didn’t like it here, but he had to make it his home for now.

“Wesker,” came a voice over the intercom in the cold, dark room. With a small hissing noise, a screen flickered on in the room, piercing the darkness like a hot knife cutting through butter. “Wesker,” asked the voice this time, now having a face, very bright face. “Wesker, damn it, I know you are in there,” demanded the voice again. Albert shifted slightly to face the screen.

“Yea, what do you want,” he said in a flat monotone voice. The man on the screen looked like he was a high ranking officer, possibly a lieutenant or something. The man on the screen frowned when Albert said that, and then he proceeded to tell him that he was wanted in one of the engineering bays. “Whatever,” Wesker said and he shifted back to his original position. He laid there for a few moments thinking about what he was, and what kind of ... he was having to live through.

After a few moments Albert climbed out of his bunk and stood up. First instinct that comes to mind after lying down for a few good hours is stretch. And that is exactly what he did; stretch, popping every vertebrae in his lower and mid-back. ‘Damn, I’ll actually have to get someone to pop that area of my back for me,’ he thought as he started for the door. When he reached the door, he made sure that his glasses were on the way that he needed them to be when leaving his dark room to a very bright corridor. ‘Ouch,’ he thought to himself as he stepped through the portal. The corridor stretched for about a hundred feet to the left, and the right.

That didn’t matter though, because he was going one of the engineering bays. That meant about twenty flights of stairs to climb downwards. So he began his journey down the stairs, not talking to anyone he passed. He was wearing is standard black suit, but he wasn’t wearing a shirt underneath his overcoat which was odd for him to do. When he finally reached the floor that he was supposed to be on, the lieutenant that had interrupted his thinking, which was, to what Albert thought, very rude, hailed him down.

This lieutenant was even worse looking in person. His hair graying, suit dulling in colour, and too many damn pins for one person. Wesker just wanted to knock the ... out of the ... tart for wearing those stupid things. “What’s the problem,” Wesker said in his usual low tone voice. The officer showed Wesker what they were having problems with, and Wesker did the task faster that anyone thought possible, seeing as he was the only person working on it. After he finished the task he started to walk back to his room. On the way up the stairs he thought about the S.T.A.R.S. members that got away. ‘Damn it Ada, if you would have just taken care of him, I wouldn’t be stuck here,’ he thought as he hit the metal bar that he was leaning against. He slightly bent the bar, and then realized that he had stopped and stared thinking again. He had promised himself that he would no longer do that. “Well, when I get in thought, I get in thought,” he said with a slight chuckle. After saying that he noticed that there was a medium height blonde female standing near him staring at him. When she noticed that he noticed, she blushed and rushed off. ‘Why was she staring at me so intently,’ he asked himself mentally.

He turned and started walking up the stairs again, and then he noticed that she wasn’t very far away and that she was staring at him again. This time he ignored her and just walked on back to his room. When he got there, he laid down and started thinking about his current situation, again.

Jetzelsberger
10-22-2007, 10:13 AM
This is the second post I posted on the website I am on.

Originally posted by Albert Wesker
As the man lay in his bed, he thought about his past. The room around his was pitch black, with small specks of light coming through the double paned small window, and cold. The cold was the strangest type of cold anyone could possibly go through, coming from everywhere around him. The floor was cold from the outside, which was space and almost at absolute zero, and because it was metal. The only significant warmth that could possibly sustain life was surrounded by cold; the air that pumped through the ventilation was warm at best.

This place just wasn't for him, the humanoid. He was made and altered for better things, not just for fixing small things. "I just want some gratification that I'm still alive," shouted the man lying in his bunk. Precisely after he said that, his door opened to reveal that the same blonde haired woman from earlier. As he looked upon her, he noticed that she was blushing and smiling while trying advert her gaze from him. As he opened his mouth to say something, she stepped in and moved toward the small table that he used as his desk. The door closed as she pulled the chair away from the table and turned it to face him then sat in the chair. It to was cold, but it didn't seem to bother her.

He again opened his mouth to say something, but this time she started giggling again. 'What is with this female,' he asked himself mentally while staring at her in the pitch black. The darkness had no effect on him, because of the alterations the Plot Device Virus had made to him. "Do you mind me turning on the light," asked the female softly. The blonde male in the bunk shrugged, slightly knocking his sunglasses crooked on his nose. Even in the pitch black he wore those forsaken glasses of his. The girl must have not seen the movement, because she just sat there staring in the direction of Wesker. "Albert," she said softly, turning red from the use of his first name.

"Can you not see," asked Wesker harshly. This offset and startled the woman sitting in his dark room. She looked on in the darkness after he asked the question, then she stood up and moved towards the door. When she was but three feet away from the door she reached up and pressed a small button. As soon as she pressed the button, the room lit up light a small flash grenade had gone off in the room but lasted. She stood there just blinking for minutes, and then she moved back to the chair using her hands as if she were blind. Wesker just laid there watching her in silence. He was still in his trademarked black suit. When she sat down he sat up and moved his legs off the edge of the bed and asked with the edge of annoyance, "Are you stalking me?"

She looked a bit startled, but blushed and hid her face while giggling. Wesker looked as if he was actually getting annoyed instead of acting it. They sat there in silence, except for her giggling for a few minutes. When she finally stopped giggling she said, "No, I'm not stalking you. I just thought that you would like to know something." Wesker's left eyebrow rose a little when she said that. She smiled and covered her face with her right arm. Wesker's face straightened out as he stood up. He then proceeded to walk to the door. He turned the light off as he walked out the door. "Albert, wait," the female said with a slightly raised voice.

He turned around just enough to face her. "If you have something to tell me, you can say it while we walk," he said sternly then turned around and walked off. The blonde female stood up and jogged to catch up to Wesker, and when she did she straightened out her white coat. She stood about half a foot shorter than Wesker. Her blonde hair flowed with an air of elegance, which matched her beautiful green eyes, which stood behind small black-rimmed spectacles. Her white coat, or rather shirt was buttoned up to just above her bust, which was high enough for regulation but low enough to show the top her black brassiere. She also wore almost skintight black trousers, which hugged her hips making them look a bit larger than they were.

She started telling him what she was going to say, but he stopped and moved to press the button to the elevator. When the small ding of the arrival of the shaft craft appear the doors in the wall opened up and seemed to beckon them inward. There were no people in the shaft penetrator, but Wesker didn't move to get inside of it. He instead offered the lady the chance to get in first, but she started giggling again so he moved inside of the craft and pressed a button. As soon as he did the doors started to close, and the girlish female rushed inside of the elevator. When the craft started to move, Wesker pressed a button and asked, "So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" The craft stopped moving and the light in the elevator turned blue, which represented that, the craft had been shut down.

"Well," she started, "there is a certain someone aboard the station that you need to know about." Albert had a clearly questionable look upon his straight face. She moved closer to Wesker and touched his hand. When she did, images appeared before his eyes showing to him that the person aboard the spacecraft was indeed someone that he wanted to know about. When she let go of his hand he noticed that his glasses were no longer on his face, but instead of his hands they were in her hands.

"Whom do you think you are taking my sunglasses off," he asked her obviously angry. She looked a bit taken back by this remark. She looked down at the floor of the elevator.

After a few minutes she raised her head and said, "My name is Patience Segan, and I just wanted to see you eyes for once. You are always wearing these damn glasses and I've never seen them before now. They're just like you, cold and menacing." This just made pissed Wesker off even more. He grabbed her wrist and took his glasses back. He put them on with one hand and looked at her through them. She was wincing from obvious fear of being struck. He let her wrist go, and moved towards her. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. She pushed him away from her. When he looked upon her, her face was glowing a very bright red.

"I wear my glasses so no one will feel threatened by me other than by my presence," Wesker said as he pressed a button on the wall. The lights returned to normal and the doors opened to the same floor they were just on. He exited the elevator and started walking back to his room, but was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm. He turned around and was kissed upon the lips by the same woman he just talked to. When the drew away from him, her whole face was glowing. Then she ran off as he stood there watching her. ‘She must have ran that way to tease me,' he thought. The way she ran, her behind shook violently from side to side. He turned around and walked back to his room.

When he got there he moved to his desk and took a pen and piece of paper and wrote something down. Then he moved to his bunk and laid back down, this time to sleep. On the paper he wrote two names: Leon S. Kennedy and Patience Segan.

.Gogo
10-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Nice story. Unfortunately your advertising for a roleplaying site is against our rules here. Besides that, you've gone about the wrong way of creating a thread in this forum. Please refer to our rules (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=48887) if you wish to create a thread here.

This thread is closed.