PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Demetri Martin?

Fighter Kirby
10-21-2007, 09:26 AM
For all of those that don't know who he is, Demetri is a stand-up comedian from central New Jersey, how started out on Comedy Central's: "Premium Blend", and also had a role early in John Steward's "Daily Show with John Steward". He has had two notable stand-up appearances on Comedy Central, in "Demetri Martin. Person." and one on "Comedy Central Presents". Demetri's delivery is similar to Steven Wright and there are comparisons to him and Mitch Hedburg as well.

I've seen him and frankly, I think he's absolutely hilarious. If you've seen him or even if you want to know more about him, I think you should go look him up.

But for those that have seen him, what do you think?

[Edit:] My apologies, I changed the font. Hopefully that's better. [Edit.]

The Governator
10-21-2007, 09:29 AM
For all of those that don't know who he is, Demetri is a stand-up comedian from central New Jersey, how started out on Comedy Central's: "Premium Blend", and also had a role early in John Steward's "Daily Show with John Steward". He has had two notable stand-up appearances on Comedy Central, in "Demetri Martin. Person." and one on "Comedy Central Presents". Demetri's delivery is similar to Steven Wright and there are comparisons to him and Mitch Hedburg as well.

I've seen him and frankly, I think he's absolutely hilarious. If you've seen him or even if you want to know more about him, I think you should go look him up.

But for those that have seen him, what do you think?

Who? who is Demetri Martin? oh and how did you make a thread with no text?

DarkMoonPrince
10-21-2007, 09:30 AM
I've seen him, I think he's very decent, I also like Jeff Dunham, I just like his puppets- like the way they look, I know it's pretty childish, but hey,

Fighter Kirby
10-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Make a thread with no text? It's nothing but text. o_o; Demetri Martin is a comedian, it said so in the quote you just made.

Eris
10-21-2007, 09:33 AM
I don't see any text either.

Masali
10-21-2007, 09:34 AM
The text color you chose makes it appear to be blank on the theme I'm using (MP2K blue, which ironically is more black than blue).

The Governator
10-21-2007, 09:35 AM
This is what your thread looks like to me.

Fighter Kirby
10-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Is that any better?

Masali
10-21-2007, 09:38 AM
Much.

OminousCloud
10-21-2007, 10:43 PM
I heart Demetri Martin xD

Baka
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
He's probably my favorite comedian. He's hilarious.

Gaarademon
10-23-2007, 07:57 AM
yeah i saw both his shows on tv......i have to say...he is pretty funny