PDA

View Full Version : HOmelessness = SUcks

Saiyan Destroyer
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Well I've been off for a few weeks.

August 28, 2007:

Sharif came by and told my family to get out or we'll be arrested. My dad owed $5000 on morgage. I found out that while I aws in the US Army, the money I sent home to help support my family was used as DRUG MONEY TO GET HIGH. Well they lost the house, I'm living with a friend. Vicky (the *ugh* female that by blood in my sister, but I don't claim her as blood even) lives with a friend, discovered she ain't all that hard or ready for the real word, bit her hard but she addapted from what I heard. I haven't talked to her in since August and I feel FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! I myself, I've been prepared for the Real World since I joined the United States Army. Best choice of my life thus far. My parents wento Massachusettes, they've sobered up. My dad got help for his cancer which came back. My mom is working. My family life has glimmers of looking semi-sub par average.

I'm at a library, I've just been lazy, I've lived with my friend since September. So yeah, I just wanted to pop up and explain whats up with me.

The hare that gets me still is, when I left for Fort Jackson, South Carolina I didn't feel sad, didn't feel remoarse about leaving my family. Like Hell they're loving if you're wondering that. But when kicked out, I felt a little choked up and I still feel sad when I think about it. I'm glad we lost the house in a sick sad way. Only because my parents have sobered up and are living for themselves instead of off me like they have for the past four years.

Jose
10-15-2007, 03:09 PM
well welcome back
i never did like you but whatever
welcome back

Buruku
10-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Hope things get better and work out. Welcome back.

Ari_86
10-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome back and I hope things get better. I send my regards.

Saiyan Destroyer
10-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Jose101: Hey, I'll return the rep when I can return the rep :)

Hatake: Yeah, things are STARTING to look up. Atleast I work at Gamestop, I SHOULD be starting soon. Or when the District Manager does the scheduels for all the Holiday Rush Help.

Ari: Thank you ma'am.

International 4-8818
10-15-2007, 06:44 PM
wait your in the army? dang. Hmm well hope things get better man.

Souhi
10-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Glad to hear you've put a positive outlook on a less than ideal situation. Always great to get your life back on track, one way or another.

Take care of yourself.

BuLmA
10-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi there! :welcome: Back & Enjoy!

Perpetual Specter
10-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Wow,that's some situation you have there.I have been in a similar situation before except I'm not in the military.I hope things turn out for the better for you.Anyway,welcome back to site.

Myrra
10-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Hallo and welcome back.
Are you then out of the military? Or are you in reserves/national guard?
Anyway, sorry to hear about your current situation. I hope things improve for you soon.

~ Myrra

OminousCloud
10-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Welcome back, it sucks to hear that, I hope things start looking up for you and your family.

I hate to be a killjoy though, but that actually belongs in a blog...

hatoko_hinata
10-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Welcome back to AF!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!
Follow the rules!

LiLi.
10-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Aw. Bad luck D= Well i wish things get better ^__^ much love. Welcome back to the forums, hope you still have contact with your buddies :3

Saiyan Destroyer
10-16-2007, 02:45 PM
International: I WAS in the United States Army. I don't really let a lot about myself get known unless I want it.

Souhi: That's what I was planning on. I'm also a little bit in denial.

Bulmagenious; THank you :)

Naruto%: Thank you, and what's your story?

Myrra: I was in the United States Army Active Duty. I worked 24/7. I'm not a sissy whose to be an Reservist or National Guard. Don't get me wrong, I have friends that are Reservists and National Guard. I just poke fun at them once in a while. There's nothing wrong with either, I know the pros and cons to Active, Reserve, and Guard.

Mini Twilight: I COULD have blogged it, but the blogs don't disappear, topics do and I wanted to explain. PLus I'm not a Blog using loser. I really hate blogs and bloggers. I'm lucky if I CARE enough to use my myspace blog once a month.

Hatoko: How dare you. I follow my own rules! They just happen to exactly like the ones here. Thank you reguardless :)

Sasuke-Clan: I attract bad luck as if it was going out of style.

Legend_S
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Oh thats really harsh, but your tough about it, I like that, stay strong my man. Welcome back, relax and enjoy.

kwnbintang
10-17-2007, 01:57 PM
hi:ride:
welcome to this forum:welcome:
:dogrun:be good to everyone
post more
stay active:bounce:
pm me if you need anything :mopedb: