PDA

View Full Version : EverQuest II

Goronian
10-09-2007, 03:17 AM
Yes, EQII. The game oh-so-popular WoW ripps-off the most. I wondered if there are any Everquesters on AF.
I, myself, play on the official russian server, but I highly doubt there are any russian players here...

Regex
10-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Dont' be hating just because WoW is more popular and more fun than EQII.

And honestly.. Luckily, WoW isn't like EQII at all, aside from the very basics.

Jose
10-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Dont' be hating just because WoW is more popular and more fun than EQII.

And honestly.. Luckily, WoW isn't like EQII at all, aside from the very basics.
Yeah i think so too
I don't play wow but my friends i have played EQII didn't like it Sorry :laugh:

lordrellik8
10-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Never played it,
Sorry!

bakakame
10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I used to play it, regular EQ is much better.

However I have given up both of them and have been clean for over a year now. I recently got a letter from Sony "inviting" me to start playing again. I'd have sent it back to them with a note to shove-it you know where, but figured they wouldn't really care anyway.

Goronian
10-10-2007, 12:52 AM
I played WoW myself and... Well... It's just a fanservice pit. I mean "oooh, pwetty colours", "oooh, booobies"... Really 70% of people I know state this two as the reasons why WoW is better is EQII. Honestly, I just don't understand it.

A O Discord
11-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I played both Warcraft and Everquest I + II

In all honesty I prefer EQ I over all, great game play and the community is the best I've seen in a game. Ever.

EQ II I really did love but couldn't get very far in it because I knew no one else that played it and for those that have played it will know that its pretty hard to play and get far without a group of friends or a solid group to level along side

So I stick with Warcraft for the moment, I know a lot of good people and ignore 90% of the others that play, Bad community, very rude and childish but with a great guild / group of friends it doesn't really matter about the other % of plays really