PDA

View Full Version : Anime suggestions...

The Blue Baron
10-05-2007, 07:02 PM
I cant seem to find those animes where you just cant leave the screen and you just want to finish it all in one night you know those...i need suggestions i like fighting like real good fighting plus some gore and some romance but not alot....Suggestions please

ichigosama72
10-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Umm, "Hellsing", "Berserk" and "When they cry."

Kawairashii hikari
10-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Ouran High School Host Club, not sure if you seen that already...way good, Tonagura! i haven't watched all of it yet but good none the less it's way funny! ...can't think of anymore at the moment though...

KuroTan
10-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Maybe you could try Trinity Blood. I personally haven't watched it but they say it's pretty good. It has everything you said you liked in an anime.

raziel
10-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Kenshin cowboy bebop outlaw star read or die trigun gundam wing yu yu hakso . these r some good. I may misspell one or 2 of them

overwatch
10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Tell us what you have already seen, it will give us an idea as to what to recommend - reziel learn to use commas, it would make you post understandable.

Bucky Katt
10-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Baka_black is correct: Trinity Blood is kick-arse. =D Of course, it was only 24 episodes long, and there is a cliff hanger. >=[ But there is plenty of blood and gore for you, as well as romance. Well, mostly fluff, but it's still cute. Here's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Blood) the link for a better description.

Drunk_Squid
10-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Stay away from Trigun. *Bleh*

red_sky300
10-06-2007, 01:49 PM
saiyuki ...good fights an some romance on the side between sub characters.

or d.gray man ..(fave anime right now) good fights ..bit supernatural , an comedie looollll ...definatley ..also romance deepr into the anime!

Famahama
10-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Elfen Lied
Higurashi no naku koro ni [Ok, so no romance, but theres still blood]
Fate/Stay Night [not much gore though]
Shakugan no Shana [same as the above]

nikoko-nozomu
10-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Since I don't know what you've seen already, I'll just throw out a couple of random suggestions that I don't think I've seen anyone list here yet:
Bleach
Death Note
Claymore

The Blue Baron
10-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I have seen Cowboy bebop, Naruto, Trigun, Fullmetal alchemist, Bleach <some of it>, POT, Aoki densetsu Shoot, Robotech: macross saga, Hellsing, Most of these didnt interest me enough to finish every episode =/.....Trinity blood was recomended a couple of times so ill definetly check that one out But where can i watch Trinity Blood? i couldnt find it on youtube?

Pyrobrave
10-08-2007, 08:08 PM
I would recommend Elfin Lied, Trinity Blood, Black Cat, Solty Rei, Desert Punk (Freakin Hilarious), Ninja Scroll (Movie and series), and Samurai 7

You probably can't see Trinity Blood on Youtube because it is made my FUNimation and they sont like their stuff leaking out.

bug
10-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Try Death Note. It'll keep you up till 6 in the morning and you'll have to go to bed only because your parents get up soon and if they found out that you stayed up all night watching anime, they would kill you. At least, that was my case when I watched Death Note.

Fetal Fetish
10-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Uhm, I could suggest Blood Plus and Samurai Champloo, if that's the genre you want. ^ ^;

The Blue Baron
10-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Hmmmm I keep hearing of this trinity blood...But yes ill try death note and elfen lied