PDA

View Full Version : Please Someone Help Me Translate This Picture!!!please

nooneimportant77
09-28-2007, 09:46 PM
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

translate this picture

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1392/picture18ii9.png

LavaBug
09-29-2007, 12:09 AM
sorry if I ask...
but that's not like your homework or something ? ^^°

Ertai87
09-29-2007, 01:13 AM
From first glance it looks like a recipe for something. I can't help you translate it, as I don't know the kanji, but I definitely see stuff like "1/2 cup" and "10 ounces", and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that "daisaji" and "chisaji" mean "tablespoon" and "teaspoon" respectively. That's about as far as I can help you though...from the line at the end, it sounds delicious (or so whoever wrote the recipe would like you to believe).

shinnraiu
09-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Sorry for choppy translation I don't know how some words are said in english and my kanji reading isn't the best, especially if they're blurry. But this is close to the meaning... if I translated something wrong, forgive me. I hate translating... Lol. Hope it somewhat helps.

Thank you for viewing this. Let's introduce this week's tasty item. Please be sure to cool it (?)

Chicken meat without skin Cut those into halves. (2)
Soumen (don't know in english) 10 ounces
Kureson (don't know in english) Crumble them up. (1/2 cup)
Kabura (don't know english) Make them thin. (1/2 cup)
Shiitake 1/2 cup
Chicken garasuupu 1/3 cup
Liquor 2 large spoons
Sugar 1/2 small spoon
Seabed Honey 1 knob

In a small sauce pan, mix 1/3 cup water, chicken garasuupu, liquor, sugar. Once boiled, cool it until it becomes cool. As for the chicken meat, grill it on both sides for 8 minutes each side, and cool it. Boil the Soumen for 3 minutes; let's put it in cool water. Scatter the kureson, kabura, shiitake around the soumen. Make the chicken meat into thinly sliced, and put on soumen in fan-shapes. Right before you add the Seabed Honey, put it in sause.

IKEIKE OISHI~ CHEF! (dont feel the need to translate)

MistressPookyChan
09-29-2007, 09:09 PM
soumen: a thin type of noodle
kureson: watercress
kabura: could possibly be a turnip

as for liquor, it would be cooking sake.

shinnraiu
09-29-2007, 10:31 PM
soumen: a thin type of noodle
kureson: watercress
kabura: could possibly be a turnip

as for liquor, it would be cooking sake.

Ah okay. I don't know what a watercress or turnip is. =]

hoshima haruna
10-03-2007, 06:42 PM
wow a recipe? i want to know what it is ^^

MistressPookyChan
10-06-2007, 09:56 AM
I think that by watercress it means those white, crunchy veggies you often seen in chinese and other asian foods. a turnip is like a radish.

J ChanZ
10-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Ooow sorry I want 2 help u but that picture make my head round and round (i don't undertand -_-)

shinnraiu
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Ooow sorry I want 2 help u but that picture make my head round and round (i don't undertand -_-)

It's already been helped...