PDA

View Full Version : Close Circle

Bragi
09-28-2007, 12:13 AM
Close Circle - Like in mysteries its a situation where all contacts of the outside world has been cutted off. Like a cabin in the mountains during a blizzard or someone who can't get back to civilization because a typhoon destroyed the bridge.

A person or a group of people who get trapped because of their surroundings, in other words they get closed in.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Well, I was wondering how it would feel to be trapped like that... How would you feel and react if your in situation as such? What would you think of and ponder the most? would you be looking for something or someone??

I'm talking about reality here guys and things that are really feasible.

:bounce:

excerpts from melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

International 4-8818
09-28-2007, 12:21 AM
And what is this thread supposed to be about? Are you just telling us?

Bragi
09-28-2007, 12:31 AM
And what is this thread supposed to be about? Are you just telling us?

sharing experiences and thoughts about how would you react if something ( God forbids ) like natual calamities or force majure ( man made happenings ) happened and you were in that situation. What would you be screaming about International 4-8818??

OminousCloud
09-28-2007, 01:32 AM
I'm generally calm and collected in these sorts of situations so I'd probably carry on as if nothing was wrong.

-Kitsune-
09-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Like Mini_twilight, I'd try to remain calm and try to keep order in the group if I got trapped with other people. Because if panic and chaos were to break out in close quarters like that, people would start eating each others legs for "survival of the fittest" or something >.> And that would just cause more chaos, never-ending cycle...
So yeah, I'd keep calm and keep the others (if there are any) from panicking

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-28-2007, 09:46 PM
High-Stakes Charades: Loser gets eaten.

CrimsonMoon
09-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Generally, I'm a calm person but I hate being trapped in a cramped space with lots of people. It drives me crazy. I'd probably bite anyone that gets near me.

-Kitsune-
09-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Generally, I'm a calm person but I hate being trapped in a cramped space with lots of people. It drives me crazy. I'd probably bite anyone that gets near me.
I believe thats a blend between claustrophobia and psychosis ^.^;
But I have to agree with you, though I may try to stay calm, I may snap and if I do, I suggest that you quickly learn to use the nearest object as a weapon for your own protection >.>
Sorry, went a little off-topic there didnt I? ^.^;

MomijiTMO
09-28-2007, 10:59 PM
It would suck. You would be so sheltered and for all you know your family could be dead.

Imagine it on a large scale, say a country?

Such a place exists. It's called North Korea. [no external media are allowed into the country nor is the internet or cell phones permitted. North Koreans worship the 3 great leaders which appear in every single house. The people still believe they are fighting the Americans in the long dead Korean War. Yes it is a sad place.]

Bragi
09-29-2007, 06:04 AM
It would suck. You would be so sheltered and for all you know your family could be dead.....

Being worried sick may drive a person mad and insane. worse case scenario, the person could kill himself. That's a very good example, North Korea.

It's easy to say stay calm... but he problem is the people whom your stuck with, Could they stay calm? what about the problem with mob mentality? what if suddenly they're ganging up on someone... like mp2k said if someone's gonna be eaten would you help? or even try to help chew a leg?

personally I would stay calm and wouldn't eat someone... but that's a subjective answer becasue you never know until your actually experiencing it.

-akichan-
09-29-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm a panic person, i tend to panic when something like this happens, i'd be screaming and pushing and moving all around ><; Guys, don't ever try this.