PDA

View Full Version : Elfenlied - Be your girl

AiKirika
09-26-2007, 07:59 AM
i dont want to correct a lyric but dont know where to tell this else:

someone put an AMV instead of the original ending of Elfenlied "be your girl" as the youtube link! :mad:

can this be corrected?

LavaBug
09-26-2007, 08:57 AM
well, the ending of the anime is probably much shorter, so for the sake of having the whole song, this solution would actually be better don't you thing?

AiKirika
09-26-2007, 11:08 AM
no, i dont think so!
there is no reason to put in an amv when there are enough fullversions in youtube around with the real music video of Kawabe Chieko
e.g.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws-Okt-_bCA (with subs and translation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsgME41GKY (without subs)

think about it!

LavaBug
09-26-2007, 11:25 AM
I was not saying it would not be better to have an original video instead of an amv, all I was saying is that the animeversion would have been too short.
I was not aware of the fact there is a full version available.
I'll ask Kaitou on how to change this for I was inactive as a mod for a while and am not used to some new functions yet.

AiKirika
10-04-2007, 12:57 PM
does animelyrics.com / animeforum.com plan on putting everywhere the fullversion of the songs?

its kind of distruptive having the fullversion to one song and the tv-version to another song!
sometimes you want to have the fullversion and sometimes the tv-version!
having both videos to each song would be the best! :D
or having the tv-version in the anime section while the fullversion in the J-pop section (in which the song must be there too) and both being connected through links would also be a good solution!

Cacophonical
10-15-2007, 08:41 PM
does animelyrics.com / animeforum.com plan on putting everywhere the fullversion of the songs?

its kind of distruptive having the fullversion to one song and the tv-version to another song!
or having the tv-version in the anime section while the fullversion in the J-pop section (in which the song must be there too) and both being connected through links would also be a good solution!

I think that sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't really know if that would be easy or not, for the mods and stuff, but it would be helpful.

AiKirika
10-20-2007, 09:01 AM
I think that sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't really know if that would be easy or not, for the mods and stuff, but it would be helpful.

thanks!
but i dont know if it is possible or too much work to put 2 links to them,
but at least establishing songs in anime-section and in j-pop section either, though it would be much work, i think it would be a success!

but it is the mods/admins decision....

but i wonder when this problem with the amv i mentioned above will be solved... *sigh*

AiKirika
11-10-2007, 02:59 PM
will it ever be corrected???

Hyrule
11-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah, thats a ending song to Elfenlied

look at this: Just go to youtube and search: Elfen lied ending

LavaBug
11-11-2007, 08:40 AM

actually we try to avoid to have the same song on the page 2 times.
It can happen sometimes, but is not intended.
Generally, we like to have only the full version on the page, but here
it's the same as with the doubles...it can happen...^^°

EDIT: Changed the youtube link, sorry for the wait.

Hyrule
11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
actually we try to avoid to have the same song on the page 2 times.
It can happen sometimes, but is not intended.
Generally, we like to have only the full version on the page, but here
it's the same as with the doubles...it can happen...^^°

EDIT: Changed the youtube link, sorry for the wait.

Who? Me? XD lol sorry if it was me.

If it was, tell me and i'll change it