PDA

View Full Version : Banner Shop! 8d

~HappyGirl~
09-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Welcome all to my banner shop! =) I`m ~HappyGirl~ or you can just call me Julia. 8D Well, anyways, I have been making banners for like... less then a month since I got this graphic program which was given to me as a gift by my uncle like in my birthday which was last year. I just recently found out how to make graphics. I`m not that skilled, but I`m learning~ also, I made a thread on graphics like last month & the banners weren`t that nice, but now I think that I`ve improved a bit.

*TOOK THEM OFF*

KuroTan
09-21-2007, 03:20 PM
These are pretty good for someone who's just been fiddling around for a month.^^ Some little things I found in your sigs though. The images are just kinda pasted in. Not that it's a bad thing, but you could always mess around with all the available options in your graphinc program. Don't be afraid to experiment. And some are either overexposed or underexposed. A little tweak of the contrast should fix those.^^

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just giving some (hopefully) constructive criticisms. Keep practicing and stuff. I hope to see more of your works.XD

~HappyGirl~
09-21-2007, 03:37 PM
These are pretty good for someone who's just been fiddling around for a month.^^ Some little things I found in your sigs though. The images are just kinda pasted in. Not that it's a bad thing, but you could always mess around with all the available options in your graphinc program. Don't be afraid to experiment. And some are either overexposed or underexposed. A little tweak of the contrast should fix those.^^

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just giving some (hopefully) constructive criticisms. Keep practicing and stuff. I hope to see more of your works.XD

I know exactly what you mean on the effects part.

*TOOK OFF*
I added brushes too... & a border! =) Thanks for commenting! 8D