PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Moments. D=

~HappyGirl~
09-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Post your most embarrassing moments here! 8D

Okay, the only one I can think off is once when we were in Gym class, we had to do push ups & sit ups, so when it was my turn I wasn`t wearing proper Gym clothes & my arm hurted, so I had to do the push ups & sit ups in front of my class... my Gym teacher kept on telling me what to do, & I still didn`t get it. Unfortunately, I didn`t make it. XD;

BuLmA
09-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Hhhmmm....The most embarrassing moment in my life is when I told my old friend that I can't stand her bad odor anymore & then she cried & cried....she said how dare I am to tell her.I feel embarrass at that moment because a lot of our classmates looking on us when she cried.

Trustworthy
09-20-2007, 02:10 PM
When I was in kindergarten, we did a play, the big bad wolf, which was me, and garbage can was going to be the pot the wolf fell in at the end, well, I got stuck in it upside down, so they had to pick me up and tip me out. People still talk about it today, and I’m 20, and they aren’t family, it’s the actual people from the class.

-Kitsune-
09-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Ooh, Ive been waiting for someone to make a thread like this ^.^
Hm.. my most embarassing moment would have to be this:
One day class had just let out and I was walking to my locker to put my books away. My shoes had been untied all day because they kept coming untied and I didnt feel like messing with it. Plus, I had never tripped over my own shoelaces in my life so I just ignored it. (By now, you should see where I'm heading with this...) I felt a tug on my right foot and WHAM! The next thing I knew, my face was slammed against the hard tile floor and my books were everywhere. I hadnt tripped on my shoelaces, however... One of the mindless, babbling preps in my school had stepped on them, which is what tripped me.
This was not only embarassing, but painful becuase I have TMJ (Temporal Mandibular Syndrome). In other words, my jaw is slightly out of line and it will always be that way. (It doesnt look any different, the only way to tell is with an X-ray and you get headaches and earaches really often) Anyways, when my head hit the floor, the back of my jawbone jabbed up into my ear (Gross sounding, I know) So I had to walk back to my locker in tears, blushing deep red while everyone laughed... (Oh yes, laugh at my pain you sadistic little mutants >.>)
Embarassing and painful....

I am your stalker
09-20-2007, 03:01 PM
The only embarrassing thing I have ever done is fall flat on my face...ok it was more painfull than embarrassing but it was embarrassing at the time!!

Aki no iko
09-20-2007, 04:47 PM
When the grass was wet during lunch, I was running away from my friend because...we're like that. I stepped on the wettest portion of the grass and slid a long distance in the water and grass. A lot of people saw me but I just laughed it off. I think my boyfriend was more embarrassed than I was. =]

Arrancar Starrk
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Pretty much a short and simple thing for me, When I was in 8th grade, During Lunch time, I had my tray of food, I walked past a garbage can, without knowing there was water beside it, I tripped foward and I fell into the garbage can, with it also falling down my food went all over my cloths as well as the garbage. . . .Everyone was laughing so much.

tazzee
09-20-2007, 07:04 PM
lol i was walkin up my school stairs to my next class, i accidently tripped and fell, whats worst is that i had my pants saggin so when i fell my pants went below my knees low, noone laughed(they know better) but it was embarrassing ha

Zantetsuken
09-20-2007, 07:06 PM
In 10th grade I tripped and fell on my English teacher. Embarassing, yes, but damn was she a hottie, so I really didn't mind.

-Kitsune-
09-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Ah, I just remembered another one that happened just like two days ago..
I was walking down the stairs at school to get to my next class, tripped over MY OWN JEANS and fell down the stairs >.>

Dont know how, they werent baggy jeans o.o;

KuroTan
09-20-2007, 07:11 PM
In my first year of high school both my shoes' soles came off. I tried everything from stapler to thumbtacks to super glue (got it from a friend. Don't know why he carries it.) and it still wouldn't hold. Finally I got fed up and just wrapped the whole thing in tape. Embarassing? Oh yes. I walked all around school going "shwick""shwik""shwik" everytime I made a step. Good thing my friends were happy enough to go "shwik""shwik""shwik" with me. From a safe distance of course those traitors.lol.kidding.^^

Ari_86
09-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Well one of my embarressing moments was, I was running up the stairs and I got to the top of the stairs and I fell flat on my face while a bunch of people were looking then i was laughed at..

Tsuna Kadiri
09-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Last year in Honors Social Studies, my teacher had this life size cardboard cut out of JFK. But the thing is that he always kept it in his closet, and would never take it out. So one day my teacher was absent, and the substitute left the room for a few minutes. Someone came up with the idea to take JFK out the closet and put him ontop of something, or out the window, I forget which. The only problem is that no one wanted to do it cause they didn't want to get caught or get in trouble (the majority of Honors kids are scared easily like that). I was the only one with enough adventure in them to brave the dreaded closet and rescue JFK.

So, the substitute walks in and I'm caught red-handed trying to carry this massive cardboard JFK across the room and, naturally, get in trouble. Everyone laughed and had a good time with it, so it was worth it.

Bittersweet
09-20-2007, 07:56 PM
I think my embarrassing moment must have been when I was walking to my math class in 8th grade. I stepped on this rug that LOOKED like it was on the sidewalk,but it was hanging off the edge. I like, fell down and dropped my stuff and was like, "Damn!" and some preppy chicks were laughing. The friend I was walking with saw me fall, but kept on walking. Another friend of mine had been walking by and stopped to help me get my stuff back up. When I stood up, I realized I had twisted my ankle too. x__X

There was another time in PE when we had to walk on tires in that game where you can't touch the floor, but have to get across the gym with certain items. This was in 8th grade as well. Well, it's me and I don't have great balance. I stepped too close to the edge of the tire and fell over on to the floor. People laughed at me, and then they had to start the game over cause I touched the floor. -_-;; Good thing we weren't too far from the starting line.

demon_girl_
09-20-2007, 10:44 PM
well this embarrassing moment is of one of my best friends.one day we had just gotten outside to the playground and she was running,i don't really no why ,but there was also a pencil on the ground,she had jumped over the pencil,and when she got over it,she triped over her two feet.we started laughing and so did everyone else,but i finally helped her up.

there was another thing my friend did which i thought was funny.we had both just gotten inside of the school,safe from the pouring down rain.Me and her were standing there laughing and waiting for the bell to ring,she droped her stuff on the ground and we started talking,and then the bell rang,she bent over and all of a sudden,we hear a huge riping noise!She completly ripped her pants,i started laughing,as we made our way to the office so she could get new pants.

Hypergraphian
09-21-2007, 12:20 AM
I still shudder when I think of these ones. I can't decide which is worse so I've decided to put up both. I have tonnes of these as a result of being a really stupid teen but these are definitely the worse. So here goes.

Embarassing moment no.1

My high school was having one of those story telling competitions and when the contestants had finished telling their stories, there was a short wait for the judges to decide on the winner. Because the judges said it would take a little over 10 minutes and the crowd of students were getting restless, me and my best friend (we helped organize the event) suggested that we could sing the national anthem on stage in operatic tone. So the two of us got up on stage (no we weren't on drugs) asked politely for the students to stand and started. We were cut off half way by the teacher who not only thought our singing was awful, but said we were making fun of the national song and country! (Actually, our singing was awful and my country's national anthem sang in opera with no voice training, I guess you get the idea)

So anyway, the whole school was told that we were an example not to be followed. We made an apology on stage and sang the national anthem in the normal way. Here's an additional bummer to the story, we were both prefects and from then onwards, we were known as the school nutters. We actually considered changing our names and faces after this but I suppose most people have forgotten about the incident.

Embarassing moment no. 2

So I was at a bowling alley with some of my high school friends. The day was going pretty great since I was topping the score with countless strikes. Anyway, I was pretty happy and loud and needless to say, the weekend crowd around me were looking at us like we were a pack of wild animals. It was my turn again and this time I aced it as well, did a weird sort of victory dance which sent my friends into giggles. Then the next round came. This time, I shoved my hands into the bowling ball and though I felt that the holes a little too tight, I didn't care. I took a few confident strides towards the alley, swung my hand backwards, let gravity take its course and wheee!!!! I went with the ball.

Well, the 'good' part was that I didn't skid all the way down the alley and the ball actually managed to take out 1 pin. The bad part was I could hear so much laughing it was unbelievable. When I got up, my chin hurt and my chest was aching really bad but the worst thing was my pride was hurt more than anything else. It didn't help that that incident was labelled the stupidest thing my friends had ever seen.

So there you go.

dream magician
09-21-2007, 08:03 AM
The most embarrasing thing that happened to me was last Monday.
We were having our recollection and when it was my time to say anything about,thank you,i'm sorry and forgive me, i cried and walked-out the room,i ran to the girls room,when......i slipped and they all laugh at me!!!
how embarassing!!!

Takatofan1986
09-21-2007, 08:36 PM
Okay, it was early 2002, I was getting into digimon, the Tamers season, the really deep stuff (in my oppinion) I tryed SOO hard to convince my family digimon wasent just for 5 year olds (infact in my oppinion they shouldent be watching it)

so one day i was at work with my sister (was 15) and i had her VCR tape tamers that saturday. She was in her room for a while, and i was watching the serious stuff that was going on, half way in the second ep, and my sis came in the room and sat down. right when she sat down, Calumon comes on the screen and starts chaseing a ball and singing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFmZGrrHKo

I wanted to die O_O

I gave up trying to convince them

-akichan-
09-22-2007, 12:29 PM
This was very embarassing...I was walking down the hallway at school, wondering why everyone were staring at me behind me weird, and i also heard a lot of giggling. I went to the bathroom and noticed something, and i needed to cover it with my coat tied around my waist! Isn't it obviously telling you what happened? >.<

I'm so honest =]

Acnologia
09-22-2007, 12:56 PM
In grade 8, people made it their duty to manipulate and embarrass me. The most when a girl tried flush my shirt down the toilet and I fetched it out, they somehow made that a bigger deal than it was >.>

Masali
09-22-2007, 01:40 PM
One of the mindless, babbling preps in my school had stepped on them, which is what tripped me.

In their (read: my people's) defense, you should have kept your damn shoes tied.

So, the substitute walks in and I'm caught red-handed trying to carry this massive cardboard JFK across the room and, naturally, get in trouble. Everyone laughed and had a good time with it, so it was worth it.

Story of my life.

Pretty embarrassing thing happened to me last week, I could give a long detailed description of how it unfolded but it really just boils down to:

I said I'd like to sodomize (I probably said this is coarser terms) the 9th grade biology teacher because she had a nice butt when she was standing RIGHT THERE, and I didn't notice. And it's obvious I'm talking about her since the other 9th grade science teacher is about 600 pounds and I thought she was a man from 6-8th grade until I got her in 9th grade and said her name was miss. lastname and I was like "HOLY BALLS WHAT THE HELL!?!?!"

Isn't it obviously telling you what happened? >.<

Uh, no.

sadida
09-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Uh, no.
That's cuz you're a dude (i think). Get it now?

demon_girl_
09-22-2007, 05:18 PM
ok i have another one,the day before my b-day,i spent the night with my friend nami, taz and my cousin vampire_blood,we were acting like tards that night.so we were outside having fun and then me,taz,and vamp,took off running down the street,with our pants around our ankles,laughing.lol i had fun,but it was very embarassing..best thing ever,before turning 13.

Faceless111
09-22-2007, 05:34 PM
That's cuz you're a dude (i think). Get it now?Still no. Maybe I'm stupid for not understanding what akichan needed to cover up with a coat tied around her waist, but so be it... Gasp! Oh, wait... No, I still don't get it. Does it have anything to do with blood?

Anyways, my embarrassing moment was in Osan Air Base preschool, South Korea, when I was demeaned into playing a daddy in the game of house with a girl named April. I still remember this moment for I was forced to wear a sweater simply because it was autumn and I didn't bring a coat so I was therefore forced into wearing a woman's sweater that was adult size and much too big for my tiny body.

I still curse my preschool teacher for forcing me to wear a lady's sweater and playing house when I really wanted to ride one of the tricycles but all were taken. When I complained of the injustice, the damnable teacher that force me to cross-dress (even though it was just an air force sweater, it was still a woman's sweater) said that I must learn the concept of sharing. Sharing? What is that?

So I had to play house. With a girl. How demeaning. The other boys laughed at me.

Another embarrassing moment was in third grade when I farted in gym class...

splark23
09-23-2007, 01:58 AM
when we were playing rugby at rugby club, i think it was last year, everyone was getting annoyed at me because i had done a scrag tackle (grabbing someone's shirt and spinning so they fall over), but no-one had told me i couldn't do one, so i was getting realy annoyed back. then after club, i was out of breath (because i had been running loads), and i had a load of mud on my face, so i went to wash it of...bad idea. i walk into the changing room, breathing heavily, smudged face, and of course everyone thinks that i had been crying. very very embarassing.

-akichan-
09-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Still no. Maybe I'm stupid for not understanding what akichan needed to cover up with a coat tied around her waist, but so be it... Gasp! Oh, wait... No, I still don't get it. Does it have anything to do with blood?

바보~ㅋㅋㅋ...You still didn't get it? wait, you got it! Bingo^^ That's what i'm embrassed about.