PDA

View Full Version : I Need An Anime Recommendation

Def Donkey
09-19-2007, 04:10 AM
I just finished watching azumanga daioh and I loved it now i'm looking for some more animes like it can anyone recommend any other animes please and thank you.

mr pantsu
09-19-2007, 02:16 PM
if you liked the series for the cuteness you could check out Ichigo Mashimaro or Aishiteruze Baby mabee

-d-

Kawairashii hikari
09-19-2007, 02:49 PM
well i've never watched that anime before so i don't know what it's like or anything but some recommendations

-Ouran High School Host Club...i'm watching that right now i'm falling in luff with the characters
- Tonagura!...totally funny

Thousand Eyes
09-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Hmm, you could try Lucky Star. I personally take Azumanga Daioh over Lucky Star (overrated) any day.

School Rumble, Honey & Clover, Genshiken, Welcome to the NHK, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are all slice-of-life titles that you might like.

angelic_assasin
09-19-2007, 07:35 PM
try DiGiCharat!!! xDXD
lucky star, school rumble, negima...they're all good...oh and pita ten!!!

Jamie5192
09-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Hmm... well I don't know if this would be appropriate.. but what about Please Teacher? I think it's a good^-^ I actually watched it first when my friend AJ sent it to me to watch a while ago... Maybe you'll like it too?!

RukiaKuchiki333
09-19-2007, 08:15 PM
You should definitely try Bleach, and Trinity Blood is pretty good too. They're both on Adult swim pretty late, like, 2 a.m. where I live!

Mechmastersonic
09-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Try FLCL. It's a masterpiece. Fullmetal Alchemist too!

Trustworthy
09-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Hmm... well I don't know if this would be appropriate.. but what about Please Teacher? I think it's a good^-^ I actually watched it first when my friend AJ sent it to me to watch a while ago... Maybe you'll like it too?!
first off, you like please teacher. *Happy* lol

Second, my recomendation, the sequal to please teacher, which is please twins. it's really good.

Gjallarhorn
09-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Similar series include: Lucky Star, Excel Saga (in a way), Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, and The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (in a way).

chappie1989
09-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Always post in these kinds of topics what genre you are in.
though my personal Favorites are:
Hunter x Hunter series
Great Teacher Onizuka
One Piece
Kimi ga Nozumo Eien (in a way)
Uchuu no stellvia.

LiLi.
09-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Well if you want to change your taste of anime, try Bleach Naruto or Death Note

Baka
09-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Excell Saga, School Rumble, FLCL, Negima!, Ouran High Hosts Club, are all funny and random. But School Rumble is just like Azumanga Daioh! I am currently watching it and thought they were very similar types of humor,

VardomTheDark
09-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist.

ste-v-o
09-21-2007, 04:44 AM
although not entireley similiar, chobits is a great anime extremeley funny, if you enjoyed azumanga you'd enjoy that x

shooting-star
09-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Try FLCL. It's a masterpiece. Fullmetal Alchemist too!

i've been looking for FLCL manga everywhere and can't find it! :banghead: (could you tell me where to find it please:D ) and yes Full Metal Alchemist is great! i recamend you watch that! and read the manga; very funny and full of action!

hope you find a good anime you like! ^_^

Ashers
09-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Lucky star is pretty similar [: plotless but hilarious.

red_sky300
09-21-2007, 06:25 PM
shooting-star the reason yhu cant find ne flcl manga books ne where is because they stopped making the series..... apparently it wernt good enough

jac
09-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Ouran High School Host Club, that was a good show, i wish they'd make a second season for it. You could also try Princess Princess.
Lucky Star isn't too bad, if you don't mind the lack of a plot line. I like the characters, but for the life of me I still can't figure out why I'm watching this, when all they do is have pointless conversations of everyday life. But, I will say that it has it's funny moments.

Drashow
10-02-2007, 07:04 AM
Hey there!

Well, I have a few, probably already mentioned but... who cares?! It just means that other people have watched it and liked it, right?

There are...:
Hunter x Hunter
Yu Yu Hakusho
Ouran High School Host Club
Saiyuki
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Ichigo 100% (haven't seen it myself, I'm judging it on a friends opinions, she says it's her favourite)

Enough? Oh well, I don't know what you've seen or not but, yeah, just sift your way through the list above and cross off the ones you have seen.

~Ta-ta
+-Drashow-+

Drunk_Squid
10-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah I heard Death Note is good but not too sure about it myself...