PDA

View Full Version : Upload lyrics to the .mp3 anime songs to my I-pod,

yeirold
09-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Dear Friends,

Recently I purchased an I pod, I was trying to upload the lyrics (romanji and Kanji) of the anime songs that I have downloaded from realitylapse.com.

Surprisingly, for a reason that I don't know I can't upload the lyrics to such songs.
First, I thought that the problem was the lyrics, so I searched for other sites from which I could get the lyrics of the songs.
I tried to upload the lyrics from different websites, but the result was the same: my I-pod could not read the lyrics.

After trying many times, I decided to do an experiment. I upload a lyrics in kanji and Romanji to a Japanese song that I downloaded from other website. The result was my I-pod could read them.

Could someone help me to understand why the songs I got from realitylapse.com
are different from other sites?

Thanks in advance,

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
09-17-2007, 08:32 PM
It would be so much easier to just copy and paste the lyrics from a website. This is how you do it:

1. You choose the song, and right click it

2. Then you click Options (I think)

3. Then you click lyrics, then paste the text

You can get lyrics from websites like Anime Lyrics.com or Gendou.com, or you can just search it on Google.

And this really doesn't belong here ^^;.

yeirold
09-24-2007, 09:03 PM
hey pengin-san, thanks for ur reply and sorry for my late response, I was on a trip.

Thanks for ur advice, but of course I've done that. The problem is only with the anime songs that I downloaded from realitylapse. I try to post the lyrics in my i-pod but it doesn't work, and it is only with that songs. I dont know the reason of that.

Have you ever post lyrics in your i-pod in the songs that you got from realitylapse.com???

You said that this thread doesnt belong to here, but I dont know here should i post it!

Waiting for your help or someone's help

Yeirold!!

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
I think this belongs in the music forum... but I'm not too sure myself o_o.

I understand your problems, you might want to try downloading the songs from a different website. I'd give you some suggestions, but I don't think I can do that @_@;.

That's the only thing I can recommend. Sorry dude ^^;.