PDA

View Full Version : The GazettE

LiLi.
09-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey~ Im here today to introduce another band that i adore <3
THE GAZETTE (ガゼット) 2001- present
You've might heard of it before, or a fan of them, so discuss it in this threadd.
Ruki (ルキ) : Vocals
Uruha (麗) : Guitar
Aoi (葵) : Guitar
Reita (れいた) : Bass guitar
Kai (戒) : Drums

FULL LENGTH ALBUMS
Disorder (13 October 2004, PS Company)
Nil (8 February 2006, PS Company)
Stacked Rubbish (4 July 2007, PS Company)

Alrighty mighty. Thats enough of introducing. Two of my fav songs by The GazettE to finish off: Regret & Best Friends.
EDIT! And i adore the song: Agony :3

Riina-chan
09-14-2007, 12:09 PM
I've listened some of their music and it's good.. ^^ My favs (for now) Hanakotoba, Defective Tragedy and Carry?...

They are coming to Finland soon... But sadly I don't have the ticket... -_- It is sold out... *sigh*

LiLi.
09-15-2007, 06:24 AM
Yeah. They're coming to UK next month, i was planning to go but...tickets sold out

xHatakexTanyarix
09-29-2007, 11:54 PM
The GazettE ガゼット is my favorite band! My favorite songs are definitely Ruder, SILLY GOD DISCO, Filth in the Beauty, and 七月八日.

Oh, and I'm a Reita fangirl. I want to have his children -^^-, lol.

Riina-chan
10-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Because I haven't get to know the band members I have a question about Reita... Why does he has a thing covering his nose?... It's kinda cool and then always when I see it I know it's Reita so it's not like bad thing that it's there I'm just wondering... ^^;

xHatakexTanyarix
10-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Because I haven't get to know the band members I have a question about Reita... Why does he has a thing covering his nose?... It's kinda cool and then always when I see it I know it's Reita so it's not like bad thing that it's there I'm just wondering... ^^;

A lot of people wonder about that, but there's no real answer. Some people say he doesn't like his nose, some say that it's just a fashion. Aoi says the government stole his nose... And I say he's sexy no matter what, haha. It's just a fashion to most people, even I have a noseband! ;)

Gizoku
10-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh god. The Gazette has awesome music.
I like their song Fith in the Beauty, Shadow VI II I, Psychedelic Heroine, Sugar Pain, Miseinen, and Doro Darake no Seishun. [I think a couple are singles though]

Riina-chan
10-09-2007, 02:35 PM
A lot of people wonder about that, but there's no real answer. Some people say he doesn't like his nose, some say that it's just a fashion. Aoi says the government stole his nose... And I say he's sexy no matter what, haha. It's just a fashion to most people, even I have a noseband! ;)
Ah I see.... Thanks! ^^ I thought he has a scar or something but you never know... XD And yes he looks sexy.... x3

NamiKyo
10-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Ah I see.... Thanks! ^^ I thought he has a scar or something but you never know... XD And yes he looks sexy.... x3

Everything is okay with his nose ^^ there are some pic where he was without nose-bleed ... i think its fashion thing...

Eh...Gaze rock is not dead ! After all its my fav. j-rock band =______=;;

Today they have concert in Berlyn ToT

I have all gazette songs, i think my favorites is reila , taion , zetsu , cassis , filth in the beauty , shiikureta , anti-pop , burial applicant.

Kuchiyose Mizu
10-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Weee!! the GazettE is an awesome band!!! I love them!!! My all time fave song is Filth in the Beauty! I also like Cassis, Reila and Burial Applicant. Aaah, actually, I love most of their songs! Ruki's voice is addicting!

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
12-17-2007, 11:57 AM
o the gazzette !!
i really like their songs ^^ !!
one of my friends has just totally fallen inlove with one of the guys and thats kai lol !!
i really like the song best friends its awesome ^^ !!!