PDA

View Full Version : Buruku's Mad photo skillz

Buruku
08-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Though I'm not a photographer, and don't have proper equiptment, I enjoy taking pictures for fun and experimenting. I haven't had my camera very long, and haven't taken very many, but I'll post what I have.

I like this one because its very "busy." Theres a lot of different colors and shapes to look at. I took it during the Garden walk in Buffalo.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/Buruku/Picture494326.jpg

I saw this butterfly while strolling along the Erie shore, so I took a picture. I love the detail in the sand, it turned out better then I thought.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/Buruku/Picture494339-1.jpg

Just another flower picture, with a Bee! It's the closest I got to getting him mid-flight.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/Buruku/Picture494318.jpg

Bucky Katt
08-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Holy mother of!! Wow! I really like the pink flowers and that bee picture! It must have been nerve-wracking, getting so close. xD

Buruku
08-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Holy mother of!! Wow! I really like the pink flowers and that bee picture! It must have been nerve-wracking, getting so close. xD

I'm pretty sure the name of the flower the bees were on was "Purple corn flower" it's know to attract Bees and there were TONS of them. But no actually, I'm fond of bees and had no problem getting close. ^_^ They're so busy minding their work that they don't seem to care if your close or not.

Antares
08-31-2007, 07:52 PM
I really like the subjects that you picked for your pictures, they're full of colour and to me they give a vibe of spring and fresh air. Your Mad photo skillz are great.

Bucky Katt
08-31-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm pretty sure the name of the flower the bees were on was "Purple corn flower" it's know to attract Bees and there were TONS of them. But no actually, I'm fond of bees and had no problem getting close. ^_^ They're so busy minding their work that they don't seem to care if your close or not.

God, you're brave. xD I can't even stand near a bee without wigging out eventually. But Antares is right: your pics remind of spring coming. And they're cheering me up immensely (my dad is watching Snakes On a Plane ;_; Dx)

OminousCloud
08-31-2007, 10:03 PM
lol can't the bee get a little privacy!!

Great photos though ^_^ keep it up.

wizz-o-matic
09-01-2007, 12:48 AM
First one looks nothing special, needs some warmer colors imo.
2nd one ... your shadow ruins the photo >__>
3rd one ... that bee is flying? ... I don't think so o_o; Anyway, btw photo is a bit too bright.

Capernicus
09-01-2007, 12:49 AM
lol Those bees are hot. They must be female. *feels hormones flare up*

Buruku
09-01-2007, 01:32 AM
First one looks nothing special, needs some warmer colors imo.
Thanks.

2nd one ... your shadow ruins the photo >__>
I agree.

3rd one ... that bee is flying? ... I don't think so o_o; Anyway, btw photo is a bit too bright.
Never said the bee was flying, and I like the brightness of the picture, it reminds me of how it was the day I took the pic.

wizz-o-matic
09-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Never said the bee was flying, and I like the brightness of the picture, it reminds me of how it was the day I took the pic. Blah, I read that wrong then ... oh well, writing at 7am is killing for me LOL

Anyway, maybe an idea for the last one ... next time you're taking similar photos ... try to angle your camera for like ... 45 degree ... for a better composition ;)

Buruku
09-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Anyway, maybe an idea for the last one ... next time you're taking similar photos ... try to angle your camera for like ... 45 degree ... for a better composition ;)

I'll keep that in mind for next time. But remember I don't claim to be any good, these are just pictures I took on vacation....

The "mad photo skillz" in the title is more of a joke then anything.

Snowberry
09-01-2007, 01:54 AM
yup, know what you mean. I enjoy taking pictures too. now, back at your pics: they're pretty cool. I really like the one with the pink flowers... although pink is not my fav color :p :)

☆LadyKikyo☆
09-01-2007, 03:01 AM
wow those are great!! i love the first one..busy and colorful. and the butterfly sooo soo pretty!!