PDA

View Full Version : What kind of person are you in school?

Gaarademon
08-31-2007, 11:40 AM
you can be many things in school example Jocks Nerds, preppie, punk, stoner, goth, emo, ect.

so which one are you?

I'm a mixture of goth,punk,and rocker
not very popular though cause my school filled with nothing but ghetto kids (no offence to anyone reading this) :)

LiLi.
08-31-2007, 11:44 AM
Cant say im a nerd or a bad kid. I'd say im normal. Because i do study hard and also get told off sometimes and am a troublemaker <3

angelic_assasin
08-31-2007, 12:35 PM
acctually...i dont really fall in any of those O_O im not a preppie but im known in the school for: Smart, artistic, a bit Lolita and UBER hyper^^ also very friendly...friends with like everyone...maybe thats why so much people know me O_o, sometimes i hear random people saying my name and i dont even know them...its kinda scary o_o
im pretty well known acctually *scratches head*
im pretty much the same in school and at home...but to conculde that! even though i dont fall in those categories im friends with all of those kinda people.

GrimStride™
08-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Well i'm the kind of students that usualy sleep away trouble,i'm not very good most subjects but i'm the best when it comes to those i enjoy.Got a nickname Pervert King :D - not very proud of it but evryone needs a nickname and i talk a lot of pervy things sometimes especialy when i'm pissed of.One of my favourite things to do it annoy teachers but in the end its too easy and for exaple in english i got a 5/6 for the year after i got the highest score on the year exames where anyone under 4 get kicked out of class :D

Masali
08-31-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm kind of a punk. I have a problem with the school's disciplinary system.

Mittens
08-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Ummm... I'm not really much of anything. Well, I am, but I don't think I'd really fit well into any of those labels...

I just look pretty weird most of the time. I collect logo T-shirts, too, so I wear those a lot... XD People used to call me Logo before I switched schools.

Ari_86
08-31-2007, 03:32 PM
Well in class im really quiet and do my work known as the "good girl" But out side of class im pretty known as the tough girl that stands up for herself and friends. But im an outcast considering my stupid classmates are all how should we say "ghetto" >.> stupid kids no offence to anyone out there reading this.

Wonderwice
08-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Meh, most deffinitly not your average school girl. In class I'm pretty quiet, but that depends on the people around me {if I don't like them, I'd rather draw} . I'm known as THE creative girl. Huzzah. Urhm, when around my friends I am hyper and weird and I have no problems standing up for myself; against anyone. I wear whatever I like, so, I'm not popular or anything. So, in short: random, creative, daydreamer, not your regular preppy girl.

MoonPrincess24
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't go by labels but i would say punk /i'm not popular or anything i'm just the cool girl who evryone knows. & i just started highschool on the 27th so pretty much i'm in the process in getting to know everyone [:

Perpetual Specter
08-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Normally I'm very quiet in classes.I will talk to my friends at lunch though.I'm in a decent mood most of the time;some days I will not feel like talking with anyone if I'm aggravated about something.

Guerrera
08-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Emo, goth, prep = labels.

I don't label myself, and I'm surprised at the people who are actually proud of labeling themselves.

So I guess you could say I'm the smart, psycho kid that most people avoid. In the world of pointless labels, this makes me a "nerd"

Petrol Gas
08-31-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm quiet. I mostly sit and stare at things... sometimes I listen to music...
It might sound shocking, but there's just nothing to do in school... work is too easy..

International 4-8818
08-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Well I'm done with college for now, but I was the jockish nerdish guy

Zantetsuken
08-31-2007, 05:52 PM
The guy everyone wants to be or kill. Sqweep.

hatoko_hinata
08-31-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm somehow geeky (or at least people tell me) and get ordered around by teachers all the time.

I'm the student who sleeps in class and gets scolded for not participating. It's boring so why do I even bother listening. In any case, my grades are above average. Ehehehe...

Legend_S
08-31-2007, 06:43 PM

I don't label myself, and I'm surprised at the people who are actually proud of labeling themselves.

So I guess you could say I'm the smart, psycho kid that most people avoid. In the world of pointless labels, this makes me a "nerd"

I agree with MoL, I wasnt a goth or anything of the sort. I was just myself I liked what I liked and I never put myself in a category of my interests, thats just how I am. :)

-Kitsune-
08-31-2007, 07:22 PM
I usually prefer not to be labelled, but its inevidable in my school -.- Since I put the crimson streaks in my hair.. and word got around that I collect knives they label me as punk/psycho... Which came as a surprise to me because before that I was labelled as the shy and normal girl o.O
I hate labels -.-

Jonwolf
08-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Gothic weird kid that nobody likes to be around.

The guy that sat behind me in History class last year thought I was casting black magic on him when he wasn't looking, and I never even spoke to him before.

For a while people identified me as "that weird kid who keeps wearing a cat-bell"

Basicly, if you aren't already friends with me or equaly as awkward, you're going to find me annoying, awkward, slightly creepy, and quite possibly a warlock who may steal your hair to curse you, (Swear on any time of holy text that he was honastly afraid of me, TetSanosuke can attest).

mikadzuki
08-31-2007, 07:28 PM
I agree with MoL, I wasnt a goth or anything of the sort. I was just myself I liked what I liked and I never put myself in a category of my interests, thats just how I am. :)

me too... i don't fall in any of those categories^^...esp so because we have strict dress code in school....lol.... but to answer what kind of person i am in school... i'd say the one who tops things, hands in work on time if not the earliest...lol...the sort the teacher calls on to the front if he/she can't explain the topic further... the type who's assigned to relay the work he/she left us to do when he's not around... kindda like an all-rounder if you don't count sports...XD ...and the sort of person classmates still consider a good friend even if I don't let anyone copy off me...lol...XD

ichigosama72
08-31-2007, 07:30 PM
out+nerd+loner=ME!:p

Katsu
08-31-2007, 07:33 PM

I agree

=]

Though I am smarter then normal people, and I actually try in school, therefore labeling me as a swot/nerd. But what people don't know is that I secretly listen to MCR, Linkin Park and 3 Days Grace...except my friends. XP

-_- everyone in my school are idiots anyway, so what can you do?

=/

blueangel06661
08-31-2007, 07:37 PM
I am. a random person really, I'll wear all Hollister one day, and the next wear all Hot-Topic. I like both clothing styles and am not choosing between one. people may say i'm a 'wanna-be' because i wear both styles, but I don't talk at all, or try to be cool. so that really doent apply to me =\

Bucky Katt
08-31-2007, 07:57 PM
I can't exactly name what I am in school. I'm friends with my entire soccer team and the acting class, along with a few people in the middle. But, you know, I hate it when people start labeling other people before they get the chance to know them.
Getting off-topic. >_>;

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-31-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm kinda a contradiction of all labels. Anyway I'm kinda quiet.

Konata Izumi
08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't label myself and I don't think I fit into any of those categories you listed either. But in front of teachers I'm mostly quiet but out in the playground I'm a totally different story.

Reniti
08-31-2007, 08:45 PM
DDDUDDDE. This was a topic I made 3215674983 years ago.

But I'm more like that quiet loner at school, who has a few friends. Barely any that hold her dearly.

all_star_angle
08-31-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm really quiet at school, but I can become loud around my
few friends. ^__^''

Ever Uke
08-31-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm the one with a pledge to be unconditionally nice to everyone and get along, no matter what and gets ignored. The one few people know about, really. I don't mind, much, though.

Acnologia
08-31-2007, 10:34 PM
The person that wants the day to end.

dream magician
09-01-2007, 01:07 AM
At school?
i think i'm normal,i'm somewhat childish,though.

AngelxWithin
09-01-2007, 03:31 AM
If people like labels, let them have one.

As for me I don't really care for labels since I don't fit in any of them.

I'm more of the class-clown, and slacker type.

iiiasdfkl
09-01-2007, 03:53 AM
I'm just a normal girl... and sorta childish, I guess. I don't like labeling myself or other people.:p

DOOM!
09-01-2007, 05:46 AM
I'm the kind of person that doesn't go to school anymore.

Flah Blah
09-01-2007, 06:38 AM
Pre-school= The kid who always sat on the naughty chair.
Elementary= Goody-two-shoes/quiet kid.
Junior high= Dork.
High school= However you describe a Flah.

splark23
09-01-2007, 10:35 AM
i dunno realy. i get on with just about everyone, do sports, listen to music in like every lesson, piss about in the ones that i don't find important (graphics, french, food technology), but i work in the ones that i want to do well in. i guess i don't have a lable as such.

Miss Tsukkii
09-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I used to be the one that obey all her teachers and all but, I changed(at least a little bit n_n; ). I mean, I was REALLY shy and didn't had any friends... but thank god I changed. Now I'm a normal student. I'm often hyper and I laugh over nothing. Some of the bitc... umm girls look at me like I'm an alien but, It's funny. Well, let's say that, I'm myself xD.

Elphaba
09-01-2007, 01:15 PM
i think i am a sporty girl.

Shadow of Life
09-01-2007, 01:59 PM
quiet kid =)

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
09-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Teacher's call me quiet and to some I'm not that nice (If I laugh in class teachers think I'm a bad kid <_<!!'').Yea I listen to what teachers say,I follow them (atleast I try to).But if I have to put myself in a group,I'm one of those who are just too nice to others.But people who are not close to me don't know I have a drak side too TT... lol XD

evilangel513
09-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Actually....I'm not sure. Since i'm attending one of the best high school...i can be nerdy/geeky/preppy.(take your pike) But I can also be hyper/goth. (does hyper even count?)

splark23
09-03-2007, 02:25 PM
does hyper even count?
that would depend on how often you are hyper

Anpan Hayase
09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm that girl you don't want to have a debate with.

xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx
09-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Hm...i seriously dont know what i am...like i guess im in the punk/goth/emo catagory(sp?) o.o...but idk

Masali
09-03-2007, 03:31 PM
I should probably clarify: I said I was a punk, but I was using the original usage of the word. The word "Punk" has come to describe, essentially, "someone who dresses/looks/acts like they listen to punk rock." I'm using it in the traditional term to mean "I don't like authority figures, I'm always the subject of many grade meetings due to my inability to follow school rules." I don't really dress the part, but I definitely act the part. Which counts. However, If I walked in with a Mohawk, tight black t-shirt with some generic punk band on it, and ripped up blue jeans complete with spiked belt from Hot Topic i'd be a hero, since we have a strict dress code. But I don't like being in detention forever...

tl;dr Lables are icky and nasty or something...

Princess Cupcake
09-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm gangster, troublemaker, a lot of people call me a pothead but that's not true! Eh, I get attention in school. It makes me famous there.

Edit: I'm known as a fruity kid too but nobody cares anymore since they all decided to grow up this year, I suppose.

Tsuna Kadiri
09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm a rocker trapped in a prep's body.

Yes yes.

-Batman-
09-03-2007, 07:17 PM
When I was in school....
I was a Deadpool.

AnkoMitarashi
09-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm the nerdy (nerdy as in smart [?] and wear glasses) emo/goth labeled kid who is very quiet and (kinda) nice in school...but hey,that's what people in over there know me as and I consider myself a normal and average person.

Sobriquet
09-03-2007, 10:33 PM
The stylish and outgoing type of person.

mhumoo
09-03-2007, 11:50 PM
hmmm.. i really dont know what am i at school.. im the type that dont study much.. if theres something like a party or just simply hanging out like playing counter strike or dota id be there. if theres home work or projects id finish it if i remembered... im not emo though just a little of a rocker type.. hehe.. a care free type i guess..:banghead:

Wio
09-04-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm the nerd.

But to be more accurate, I'm the non-egocentric guy ignored by all and enemy to none.

ParaParaJMo
09-04-2007, 01:53 AM
I was the guy playing DDR before DDR was cool =P

Wio
09-04-2007, 02:04 AM
I was the guy playing DDR before DDR was cool =P
When was DDR cool?

ParaParaJMo
09-04-2007, 02:11 AM
2000-2003

I'm assuming you're not from the west coast and/or did not attend the majority of your high school years somewhere between 1999-2003

Wio
09-04-2007, 02:35 AM
I was in the west coast from 2000-2003, though I was in jr high at that time.

No, DDR was never cool in the places I've been. It's wasn't unknown, it just wasn't any cooler than playing pokemon.

ParaParaJMo
09-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Guessing you never heard of Arcade Infinty or Southern Hills Golfland if you lived in the So Cal Area. Nor Cal the only big name arcades I knew of were the Golflands in Milipitas and Sunnyvale.

Hmmm. I knew the DDR scene in California pretty well. Mostly with the older folks that were in high school (such as myself) and college at the time. Then DDR just died out for us in like 2003 and the crews still remained friends, but moved onto other games like Initial D.

Wio
09-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Hahahahah, well, the only 'in' thing we had was the same old parties/drugs/alcohol thing. I lived in a pretty diverse highschool for my freshmen/sophmore years though. I wasn't too aware of what was hip.

ParaParaJMo
09-04-2007, 02:48 AM
I was never in the mainstream or hip with things. Except when people were wearing wrestling shirts in the late 90s, but I was already a wrestling for years when other people started watching it. Like people came in wearing nWo, DX, and Austin 3:16 shirts.

I was really nobody, but I always found something to do that kept me busy with something and spend time with my friends.

Vyse of the Blue Rogues
09-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Well, im slightly anti-social so i pretty much keep to myself and don't allow myself to be classified into a group.

jechocochan
09-04-2007, 04:01 AM
I am one of the few who doesn't cake her face in makeup, have hair that could take your eye out or try to modify the school uniform.

zyronet
09-04-2007, 04:59 AM
In school? I'm a person who looks simple but not really that simple. Mostly a random person, like ive always said, one time im the most hyper then after that i won't speak much and becomes silent.
I look childish in many ways, but actually i am kinda tough at some stuffs.
What I am at home and here is the same when im at school.