PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] Dragonball

BuLmA
08-29-2007, 04:51 AM
Type: TV series/Manga
Genre: Fantasy & Adventure
Author: Akira Toriyama

Plot synopsis: The story is about a little boy named Goku who meets a young woman named Bulma by accident when she is looking for the Dragon Balls. He has one given by his grandfather with four stars and Bulma has the two starred Dragon Ball. So they have got two of the seven Dragon Balls, but these are stolen by some evil guys... Immediately the adventure starts and soon Oolong, Yamcha and Puar join Bulma and Goku... Finally this movie ends with our friends asking a wish to Shenlong in order to help a little village.

Story : 9/10 The story is adventurous! full of laughs, its a very creative story! In fact I have first watched the dragonball Z saga then I was curious of what is really the beginning of the story so when I watched dragonball I had said that not even the dragonball saga as well!! Its a nice story! especially those funny moments.

Charaters: 10/10 Oh boy! all of them are very funny! Goku,Bulma,Oolong, Krillin,Yamcha,Lanch & Master Roshii.Its a nice combination...Goku the innocent,Bulma the genius,Oolong the wierd, Krillin the wise. Goku is so cute...I really felt pity for him when at first he saw the ocean because he haven't seen an ocean not untill he & Bulma are searching for dragonball for the fact that Goku only lives at the mountain. All the characters are my favorite.

Music/Voice: 7/10 I haven't watched the japanese dubbed only the english but the english is O.K.For the music...the opening is nice but not that awesome.

Art/Animation:8/10 The animation is O.K but I have a problem with the hairs Goku & Yamcha's hair is kindda wierd.lol

Overall: 9.99/10 When you watched it you can't help but laugh at the funny moments because the jokes are not Corney. Even this T.v series was a long time ago it still always requested at the T.V network in our country.

SSDynamite
06-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Story: 10/10
There's not another anime quite like this. The lovable monkey-boy Goku with super-human powers along with his friends on their quests to find the seven magical Dragonballs. It will make you laugh, you will wish with all your heart that they win whatever fight they're in and your jaw will drop at some of the classic Dragonball moments.

Characters: 10/10
I love every single character that's ever been on this show! Goku is possibly the greatest character ever created and along with the genius Bulma, the short but powerful Krillin, the perverted and old Master Roshi and an array of other characters it makes the best anime crew around.

Animation: 10/10
Though it's a relatively old anime I can't find any problems with the animation. I wouldn't want it to be re-mastered because the way it is now gives it a feel that some other anime lack.

Voices/Sound: 9/10
I've only ever watched DB in Japanese, and the voices on there are great. They suit the characters and make it all the more awesome. However the theme to the show isn't the best. There are other theme tunes I much prefer but it does fit in with the style of the show.

Overall: 10/10
I love it :] I don't think any anime will ever replace it, not for me anyway. It might be because I've been watching DB and DBZ for so long and am emotionally attached to the show- but honest, you won't be wasting your time by watching it.

~OTAKYU~
01-06-2014, 12:21 AM
comes to my mind when they say dragon ball

die come back to life