PDA

View Full Version : Minds about your mother.

BuLmA
08-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Discribe your mother...My mother always support me.She loves me & she's not unfair.She's chobby but pretty. I love her very much! she's loving,caring & smart!

Wio
08-28-2007, 01:44 AM
My mother is a kind but stupid person. This is quite frank, I know. I don't want to talk about her so much right now because it is a bit upsetting.

BuLmA
08-28-2007, 01:49 AM
My mother is a kind but stupid person. This is quite frank, I know. I don't want to talk about her so much right now because it is a bit upsetting.

Why? ooohhh...I am so sorry for that.

Faceless111
08-28-2007, 01:54 AM
My mother is small and has characteristics similar to that of humanoids.

LiLi.
08-28-2007, 04:35 AM
Hmmm my mum is okay but sometimes she naggs alot. But still i dont blame her for that, i mean she only naggs if im being naughty, if im like a good kid infront of her she's all sweet and stuff really makes me happy <3.

iiiasdfkl
08-28-2007, 04:47 AM
my mother is ok... most of the time. but sometimes she really pisses me off. ...but still she's my mom & I've gotta love her :p :)

riyo himura
08-28-2007, 05:06 AM
my mom nags a lot but everything she did is for the family and i loveee her..

BuLmA
08-28-2007, 05:24 AM
my mom nags a lot but everything she did is for the family and i loveee her..

Yes right....we are lucky to have a good mother..we all should thank them for that.

Konata Izumi
08-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Hmmm my mum is okay but sometimes she naggs alot. But still i dont blame her for that, i mean she only naggs if im being naughty, if im like a good kid infront of her she's all sweet and stuff really makes me happy <3.

It's the same here for me. :3

Zedekiah
08-28-2007, 06:53 AM
She's got 4 arms and likes to beat up bullies at the train station.

Ricecakes™
08-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Zedekiah - Your mom sounds awesome.

My mom, at times I'm very happy I have her around, and I'm lucky she still is. But we're always getting into fights, and they've gotten pretty bad. But through the things I don't want to hear her say, there's always something there I respect greatly. Bottom line, I luvs' er'.

Eris
08-28-2007, 07:28 AM
She's got 4 arms and likes to beat up bullies at the train station.

I'm guessing she also does part-time work (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva) in the Hindu pantheon?

Flah Blah
08-28-2007, 07:44 AM
My mother is FAT. ( Funny, audacious and a tyrant. )

dream magician
08-28-2007, 08:06 AM
My Mom?
I would say,she's pretty,kind,fair,and i can really feel she loves me.
She takes care of me, and gives me warm embraces whenever i got home because i'm studying in a distant city,right now.
of course,nobody is perfect,but,i would say my mom is one of the greatest beings here on Earth.just talking about her makes me happy.
i love my mom,very much!!!

Zedekiah
08-28-2007, 10:02 AM
I'm guessing she also does part-time work (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva) in the Hindu pantheon?

Aye, just after the church committee. Her name's Avish, after all. ZOMG K0NSPICEASY.

███
08-28-2007, 10:18 AM
These threads just keep getting better.

She is 55 and overweight.

Takatofan1986
08-28-2007, 10:57 AM
All my life my oppinion of her has changed. There are moments i think shes the greatest mom in the world.. others i think shes the wrost.. right now... shes ok

Masali
08-28-2007, 01:06 PM
My Mom?

PFFFT, UR MOM!

I always take the initiative to stoop lower than all of you

Takatofan1986
08-28-2007, 01:14 PM
All my life my oppinion of her has changed. There are moments i think shes the greatest mom in the world.. others i think shes the wrost.. right now... shes ok

couple hours later.... I would like to change that....

NEVER LEND YOUR PARENTS MONEY! -_-

Buruku
08-28-2007, 01:44 PM
My mom is a fierce women... o.o

My mom is either very happy, or furious, shes extremely excitable, but sometimes tries to act super calm (it never lasts) My mom can be likened to a tempest, or perhaps an ocean: an unpredicable force that can be beautiful as well as devastatingly destructive. She can be very sensitive sometimes, which throws me off because usually she's the exact opposite. My mom is a Psyco, most of my friends (as well as my brothers friends) would agree.

Pretty much my mom is a business women who makes a lot of money, she is also a single mom. She works her butt off and has pretty much done everything in her power to give me and my brothers a good childhood, so I hold that above her short comings.

She's 3 maybe 4 inches taller then me (never got her height -_-) with long limbs. She's fairly athletic, and has darker features compared to mine. My mom is more attractive then me.

xevinale
09-10-2007, 09:59 AM
my mother is overprotecting and but at the same time she is trying to let me explore the world at my own. she always looks after me and she would never let me go anywhere without telling her first. just in case something would happen (who knows? maybe i'll get raped or something? x.X)
she makes dinner for me every day.
I love my mother <3

DOOM!
09-10-2007, 01:33 PM
I always swear on my mother's tomb when there's a gun pointing at my head.

Tsuna Kadiri
09-10-2007, 02:20 PM
My mom is great. She's a very intelligent lady, and always speaks her mind and doesn't let anyone tell her otherwise. She's more like a friend than a mom.

I get compared to my mom alot. Mostly because we look alot alike. More than how much most people resemble their parents. I'm basically her clone.

Faroelove
09-10-2007, 02:27 PM
My mother won't let me go anywhere. I can't go to the movies without her, or the mall, or anywhere. Not even outside. It really sucks. She is way to overprotecting. Life sucks sometimes with her and I can't wait until I am 18 to get out of her clutches.

International 4-8818
09-10-2007, 04:40 PM
my mom was a great person until the age of 5 when she started to mental degrade into a paranoid, bi-polar, crazy person. I had no life because of it. Woo Pee! But i will still love her because she did a lot for me.

Kawairashii hikari
09-10-2007, 04:47 PM
my mom gets on my nerves sometimes, but i never knew that i could trust her with information (like who i like and what not...) and she wouldn't tell my father about it. i always thought she was a snitch when i was little she wuld always tell him about me lying about something then i would get a beaten!! i used to hate it soo much, cuz i thought she was out to get me...^_^ BUT she's not!

Queen Dopplepopolis!
09-10-2007, 05:03 PM
mommy is some crazy asian lady with farah faucette hair and really long legs.

she's my best friend sometimes.

but it gets on my nerves that my mother jumps to conclusions and then sticks to it, even when we tell her the truth. it's annoying.

Baka
09-11-2007, 06:48 PM
She's really nice unless she loses her temper. Then she's the devil:mad:.

Perpetual Specter
09-11-2007, 06:57 PM
My mom is ok I guess,but has anger issues imo.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-11-2007, 07:33 PM
My mother's religious, nice, kind, etc all those good stuff. That's where I got my goody-goody attitude -_- If it was wasn't her as my mother, but the same father, I would have been the complete opposite today. Because all of my half sisters and brothers had their time as a bully -_- all of them, except for me.

OminousCloud
09-11-2007, 07:53 PM
My mum is awesome >_< she's always got my back and she's the best cook ever!

Beast
09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
10% Obnoxious
20% Annoying
50% Mother-y
5% Crazy
15% Supportive

100% What a mother should be

Ari_86
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM
My mother is..well annoying at times but the best mother anyone could ask for. She beautiful and smart a very wise person and i can always trust her and go to her for help. I can usally ask her anything. I love her very much and wouldnt ask for somone diffrent. She makes everything better. I love her more than life and i would die for my mother.

nikoko-nozomu
09-11-2007, 11:36 PM
My mom has always done her best with me (which couldn't have been easy, considering how temperamental I was as a kid). She loves and supports me no matter what.

She might not be the healthiest woman alive, but I think she's strong emotionally (though she's gotten a little bit more fragile since my brother died last year). I really admire her in a lot of ways and I don't know what I'd do without her.

Aki no iko
09-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Overall, I think my mom is a pretty good parent. I'd say I'm luckier than others because I'll never feel what it's like to not have a mom. My mom gets angered easily and blows up when she gets mad. And the thing that annoys me most is that she goes and talks poo about me to my relatives. But I love her nonetheless. She apologizes to me whenever she does get mad at me and I do too. She's supportive and works very hard to raise me and my siblings.

Drunk_Squid
09-12-2007, 11:37 PM
My mother is perfect in every way.

Ramonkun
09-12-2007, 11:41 PM
My mother is kind tells me to do the right things and teaches me how to cook and other etc

-Kitsune-
09-13-2007, 03:58 PM
I guess my mom's pretty cool, shes the one that raised me to love metal and rock music ^.^ All my friends say my mom is really cool, but theyve never seen her lose her temper x.x When that happens, stuff usually ends up flying across the room, so Ive learned not to mess with my mom or get her angry >.>
Overall, my mom is pretty cool

Acnologia
09-13-2007, 06:20 PM
My mother is the best there is, thats all I can say, I can't describe her :3

.Lovebeat
09-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Unreliable.
Still she's a really kind person, but she forget things so often (how many times have she not forgotten my bday... and we live in the same house) and we don't do anything together. She wants me to be her little precious child, but these last 2 years I've just been doing whatever I wanted to.
She's just too traditional and needs to accept the fact that she can't control me all the time. I know she just wants my best, thing is, she doesn't know what's the best for me.

FoxxyKat
10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
My mama is very strong...and extremely bossy, but I love her. She's also very forgetful and a bit closed-minded about some things. She's definitely not perfect, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.:)

Rikku FFX
10-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Love my mother. She's very supportive and caring. Scary when she loses her temper but yeah, she's an awesome Mom. ^^

Famahama
10-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Discribe your mother...My mother always support me.She loves me & she's not unfair.She's chubby but pretty. I love her very much! she's loving,caring & smart!
mine is nearly the same. but less supportive. this is what she said [translated]
For example, i wanted to go to the science stream.
"Dont go to the science stream. The people there are smarter. They will make you look dumb"
i wanted to apply for physics. It interests me.
"You cant just apply for physics just cause it interests you. It would be stupid if you applied and not do well."

When she loses her temper, shes scary >.>;; but then again, when she cools down, she usually says sorry and cries -i feel guilty-

So yea, i love my mom. She needs to support me more though.

I<3ShellShock
10-12-2007, 09:47 PM
my mom is the kind of person "learn now, understand later." well, she'll let me do stuff wich other parents are over-protective about. she wants me to learn certain stuff earlier than other parents don't want their children around.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
10-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Meh... my mom is certainly a mom. She's open-minded, but a little over-protective. She's cool in the fact that she's very politically involved, but she does have a hard time connecting with me. We get along pretty well. Though, she's irresponsible at times. I can't remember the last time she dropped or picked me up from some place.

PanzerJager
10-12-2007, 11:11 PM
we get along better when we arn't forced to be together to much..

and as for her.. i dunno, probably like most other moms.

Kitanoru
10-12-2007, 11:32 PM
I find that my mother is an amazing person and I would never replace her if my life depended on it! She is incredibly intelligent and she is hysterical when she wants to be! She is very relaxed and laid back (meaning... she doesn't mind what I do as long as I know what is right from wrong and I know when to avoid something and when to attempt something which is common sense). She is very reasonable and shows understanding and will compromise a solution if something is disturbing her; she will never force it unless she has to repeat it a fair number of times and she is in the middle of important work related subjects. Other times she is fine with whatever I do basically. She is very generous and has sent me on several trips in the past and they were absolutely remarkable I must add! I absolutely love my mother and I would never change a thing about her! She's magnificent!

Finvarra
10-13-2007, 12:05 PM
My Mother, the real one, is a moron.
She needs to go play in traffic.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
10-13-2007, 12:26 PM
That woman?

Let me describe it to you all this way. "She can rot in hell."

Sanosuke23
10-13-2007, 10:09 PM
I always take the initiative to stoop lower than all of you

Keep up the good work, you'll reach the bottom in no time!

I outfitted my mother with lasers, a jetpack, and a five-person costumed hero team to pilot her into battle.

Tempest Wind
10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
I havent seen my mother since I was about 3, so...eh.

mikadzuki
10-14-2007, 05:15 AM
Okasan wa hontou ni daisuki! Smart, patient, supportive, really resourceful, you know--the works...lol We're all equals at home and discuss plans and stuffs...But she does play her "mom card" now and then...lol Oh, and the thing is, she tends to get really anxious sometimes that it's nerve-racking...XP

Memento Mori
11-04-2007, 06:30 AM
My mom is not a genius, she isn't the next best thing, but she supports me and I love her like any child would love their mother. She takes care of us, and does all she can. I admit she can be alittle irritating, but she always does what she can. Plus, she can help me cook when I need it. o.o'

dark wrath
11-04-2007, 09:18 PM
i think i will one day die of her nagging, thats how bad it is.

Faroelove
11-05-2007, 04:16 PM
i think i will one day die of her nagging, thats how bad it is.
SO funny!

Ami~chan
11-05-2007, 05:17 PM
My mom died when I was about ten, so it's been quite a long time since I last spoke/saw/had any interaction with her. I don't really remember any of her negative traits, though I'm sure she had'em. I remember her being really beautiful (to me, anyways) and loving. I loved how she would let me brush her long blonde hair, and how she would rock me to sleep sometimes, even when I got to be seven or eight.

It makes me mad when kids complain about how their mom nags, or won't allow them to drink/smoke/do bad things. Once your mother is gone, you wish she was there to nag you. I wish for it everyday.

Meyrin
11-05-2007, 06:31 PM
My mother loves me and sometimes I think she loves me too much but I guess that she's just worried about me. She's smart, kind, strong and brave. Sometimes I wish I had her strenght.

lovelicious
11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
My mom is irreplaceable. She's wise , beautiful , and smart. She can be overprotective sometimes - but I love her.^^ She is both a mom and a best friend for me.

Coyote
11-12-2007, 09:01 PM
I love my mother even though she left me behind when she moved to England 2-3 years ago, she took very good care of me as a child and loved me alot and for that i am greatful.
i really do miss her. :'(

Bucky Katt
11-12-2007, 09:35 PM
My mother. She's not perfect; no mother is. If you think your mother is perfect, then it's time for a reality check. =D
She's smart. She could've been a lot more in life, but she decided to be a mortician instead. At the same time, she isn't smart, because funeral directing has been driving her over the edge more than once a week. She could have been an interior decorator, but -hey- whatever puts the bread on the table, as she sometimes has to tell herself.
She's pretty good-looking for her age. She complains about being fat, and that's when I really want to give her a good pinch. x3
She can be strict when she has to be; even when she wants to be. It's a bit funny, seeing her trying to lay down the law when she's not serious. But catch her on a day where the families coming in are total -donkeys- and she will be after you faster than Sagat will take down a person "taht taks liek this."

My mother. She's a keeper. ^_^

CrimsonMoon
11-12-2007, 11:39 PM
She's caring and kind, but she has a bullet tongue. She nags a lot, every hour, in fact. She's protective if I wanna go out alone. But she's sensitive to my feelings that she'd relent sometimes. All in all, I could never imagine if she were someone else.

Aglo
11-14-2007, 01:49 PM
I know this might sound like a teen's normal rant or smth, but I actually hate my mom (for real) since hmmm... I was 13 I guess.
She's a very religious person, and she picked the wrong time for it... I was in my early teens, and she dived in all that protestant shhhh1t. She even tried exorcizing me (yes... that DID happen). Called the priest or w/e that guy is to hallow our home. She burnt my wall of posters, she never supports me or my ideas. She is obssesed with controlling me (but never succeeds at it). She hates my music and calls it "devil music" (I listen to rock/metal etc.)...
I could go on forever...

King_Shadow89
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
My true blood mother...she is very nice to me and she is always their for me in everyway you could think of. She is unexplainable. Awsome thats the only word I can say.

Bluefox-chan
11-14-2007, 07:13 PM
my mom is one of the most annoying people i have ever met and i love her very very very much from a distance. the farther away the more i love her

Toodles!
Foxy

Inamorata
11-14-2007, 07:46 PM
I am the complete opposite of my mother. She's lazy, rude, and spoiled. I dont hate her, but I do dislike her. I will be there for her no matter what. I just want give her what she wants unless she deserves it. Heh.. its almost like being around a over grown child. She's going through "the change" tho... so I do have to understand why she is the way she is... its tough, but at leaste I dont live with her. XD Lol.

gyakusetsu
11-16-2007, 04:11 AM
I love my mother she did all she could for me. It was hard for her because she had me just after turning 16. I am close with her and it is cool because now there is not a huge generational gap between us so she understands me quite well.

rubberbabybuggybumper
11-16-2007, 04:30 AM
My mom is annoying when she nags because she feels like she has to lecture for 30 minutes ending in conversation with herself over why everyone doesn't listen to her. Which my mother interprets as people hating her.

That I think also makes mom crazy. She also rants about religion and God in her lectures too. She's very religious now and feels like it's her duty to convert me and my sister's even though we all adamantly tell her that we're atheists. She preaches about God and tells us to find Jesus. But that's not what makes her crazy. That just makes her overly religious.

What makes her crazy is the fact that she's a postal worker. lol

kawazoeaiko
11-17-2007, 09:06 AM
She might not be the best of all, she might not be healthy always, she might not give her everything i wanted, she might not educate me well, she might not like me as well as my sister, but i will still love her as my mother.

Rebellion
11-17-2007, 01:34 PM
My mother is awesome. She is also very responsible and caring, because she made a choice back when my sister and I were little to give us up. She has now reconnected with me and we do things together every weekend. She's just like me! We have our differences, but a lot of the time it's like hanging out with myself.

dragon_nataku
11-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Now, which "mother" should I talk about? The irresponsible slutbag who had my brother at 15 and me at 16, kept my brother, and threw me away like garbage? Or should I talk about the crazy psycho[censored] who calls herself my mother now? I think I'll talk about the one I've lived most of my life with.

Now, before anyone says that I should love my "mother" because she raised me or whatever the flying [censored], our stupid maid raised me, bathed me, dressed me, fed me, walked me home from school, etc., etc., when I was a small child. So our maid raised me, not the... thing... that calls itself my mother. Not that I love the maid or anything, either, though, because she is an idiot who still treats me like I'm a stupid five-year old (i.e., the other day in the car she decided to "enlighten" me on the subject of what the green parking signs are for (the ones for pregnant women), like I'm too stupid to know anything).

Anyway. This thread is about mothers, not maids. So here goes. I was absolutely terrified of this woman as a child. I never cried, never screamed, never fought with her, never did anything that would make her mad at me. As some of you may have read in another thread, I was so terrified of her that when I was getting stitches under no anesthesia I didn't even make a noise cause I thought she'd beat me if I did, even though it obviously hurt like crazy. I was never allowed to even go to my friends' birthday parties if she didn't know my friends' parents and wasn't invited herself.

This woman is so controlling... I probably still have a curfew and I'm 24. Seriously, I don't even bother going out anymore because if I come home late and they have to stay up waiting for me (I'm not even allowed to have a key to my own goddamn house), she *****es at me until I slam the door in her face. I was sent away to boarding school when I was 16 to give me a bit of "freedom"... Freedom!? HA! She was up there practically every weekend, and she didn't even live in the same country! My friends were like "Why is your mom always here?" I'm allowed to bring friends over to stay for a couple of days, but I'm not allowed to do the same thing with them. The only person I'm allowed to visit for longer than a day is my best friend, and that's only cause I've known this girl since I was eight years old.

When I was fourteen, my "mother" decided that I was too ugly for her tastes and made me get cosmetic surgery. ... "cosmetic surgery" doesn't even begin to cover it... they practically reconstructed the entire lower half of my face. She told me they were only going to move my lower jaw forward, but my dentist has seen the scars on the inside of my mouth and informed me that they did something (who knows what) to my top jaw, as well. Wonderful. She wanted me to get my nose done, too, because it's been broken twice and has a practically indescernible bump on it. She still complains to this day that I should get something done about this bump on my nose. Nothing builds up a child's self-esteem like their own mother reminding them how ugly they are every single day of their lives! Thanks to her, no matter how many other people tell me I'm pretty/beautiful, I will never believe them.

See, the thing about her is that she has horribly low self-esteem. She's had so many plastic surgeries done (she even got her TOES done... wtf??), and she still says she needs more. She is 116 pounds and still thinks she's fat, so even when I was 150 pounds she would tell me I was obese. Since she has such a warped view of herself, she turns that mirror on everybody else and tears them apart to make herself feel better. She has very few friends because of this, and she's been able to keep a few only because she tears them apart behind their backs, not to their faces. But she had the audacity to tell my aunt a day after my grandmother died that she needed plastic surgery. She loves making other people feel like absolute [censored], all in her never-ending quest to make herself feel better.

Now, just because I understand why she treats me like absolute crap doesn't mean that I can just brush it off. Sure, if she spoke like that to you, you'd be like "[censored] you, you crazy old hag" and wouldn't let it get to you. But I've had to grow up with this woman and have her hatred rain down on my head every single day of my life.

Some would say "You're 24! Stop whining and move out!" I have certain... psychological-type problems (that I don't care to go into) because of a certain somebody (take one wild guess who), but regardless of who caused them, they prevent me from getting a job and moving out. Plus, I'm broke so I can't move out anyway, so living at home provides me with free food/internet/water/electricity/air conditioning/room and board, etc., etc. Even if I have to live with this vile snake of a woman.

On a side-note (and completely off-topic), I love my Daddy, so it's not all bad. :) Even if he is [censored]-whipped and agrees with everything she says to avoid her wrath. He's still a decent chap, and takes me to the zoo sometimes (if you've read any of my posts in the intros boards you'll know how much I love animals). I'd talk more about my Daddy to end this post on a positive note, but that would be off-topic, so I won't. Instead, I'll end it on a random note:

There is a guy covered in bees on my TV. ^O__o^;;

Lune Cy
12-28-2007, 01:19 AM
i moved out 5 years ago from my moms place...wasnt that pleasant beiin with her and her family...and now...shes on her own..and after 5 years....we meet and talk again...and im soo happy how shes now ^^...

onigiri princess
12-28-2007, 06:05 AM
because i get long more with my mom than my dad, i think she's very smart, intelligent, happy, fair, caring, sometimes crazy @----@, caring and very pretty even though she doesn't admit it >.....<~~~

sexy_vamp
12-29-2007, 01:12 AM
my mother...

my mother has always stuck by me

she has never grounded me nor has she spoiled me

we talk every night

she is my best friend

shes very lenient and understanding

and she trusts everything that i do

and i don't do anything without her knowing

i hold no secrets with my mom and i hope i will never have to

Elphaba
01-01-2008, 11:19 AM
my mother is fair about things
she will always be there for me even though i mess up
my mom makes me smile and laugh whenever i am sad

darkjester
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
I would die for my mom.
She is nice, but she takes no crap.
She tries to do what's best for her 6 children ( and the fact that half of them hate her for that)
My mom is strict but has her reasons. Other people don't understand it- but my mom wants us to learn responsibility before we go and have fun.
My mom is funny and she knows us kids. She spent so much time and effort and really knows all 6 kids personalities, likes and dislikes and everything else.
I have nothing but respect for my mother.

keezy.
01-03-2008, 11:19 AM
I love my mommy <3
She takes care of me, helps me whenever she can, and always tries to help out and be nice.
Sometimes she gets on my last nerve and sometimes she just randomly yells at me because she's bottled up these feelings but she's usually very flexiable and nice.