PDA

View Full Version : Friends

PVT. PWNAGE
08-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Are your friends nice to you what do you do if there is someone bigger than you that is trying to force you to be there friend. what if they are scary or you don't like them. What do you do when you meet someone new.:ninja::ninja::banghead::banghead::ninja::ninj a:

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-27-2007, 03:21 PM
WELL...reallI chose of someone is my friend. If they say I am, and i disagree, I'm just a dick to them. When I meet someoen new, I'm just myself, usually more of a jerk and if they can deal with it, why not hang out with them?

Hamashimura
08-27-2007, 03:25 PM
You know,some signs like "," and "big letter at the start of new sentence" would make sense in some sentences >.>
Someone cannot force you to be their friend,unless you're desperate...
You should choose your own friends...
And yes,most of my friends are nice to me,unless it's their bad day...
*stares at someone particular on AF*
Meeting someone new?
Well,I do what every normal human being does - get to know her/him...
It usually starts of with saying your name to the person...

LiLi.
08-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Eh? If you dont want to be their friend just ignore them =_=
Well to be honest it's actually your choice.

DOOM!
08-27-2007, 03:37 PM
No fool ever wants to be MY friend. None of you are friends of mine, for you are horse rectums! My true friends are the best!
... And have been tested with molten lead.

The Castle
08-27-2007, 03:41 PM
^ o_O

But anyways I would be their freinds since you're getting a freind rite? :)

BuLmA
08-28-2007, 01:28 AM
Im not scared for the big guys so I will fight for my friend because I will never betray a friend.

Wio
08-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Are your friends nice to you what do you do if there is someone bigger than you that is trying to force you to be there friend. what if they are scary or you don't like them. What do you do when you meet someone new.:ninja::ninja::banghead::banghead::ninja::ninj a:
First of all, where do you come up with the idea of ninjas and head bashing emoticons at the end of your post?

My advice is to give this big person a chance at friendship. If you really just can't get along than naturally you won't be friends anymore. Maybe they are a nice person who is desperate for a friend... otherwise they wouldn't try to force somone to be such,

Usually, when you meet someone new, you find out if you have common interests or something which you can do together and enjoy.

Konata Izumi
08-28-2007, 02:39 AM
Well, you tell your friends, I told mine. It worked and they decided to stick with me instead of the other person who showed their true colors later on.

███
08-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Yes my friends are nice to me, hence "FRIENDS"

And the answer to your second question;
Walk away, stop talking to them and stay away, simple.

Nausicaa
08-28-2007, 11:50 AM
My friends are nice to me, but I think that might be afraid of me or they just don't get me. If there was some one that was bigger than me and tried to make me be there friend, well, I guess I would just look at them and say,"Go away." When I meet someone new, I simply introduce myself and walk away.

Flah Blah
08-28-2007, 12:00 PM
what do you do if there is someone bigger than you that is trying to force you to be there friend. .

I'd beat him/her up with my fists. Who would want to be friends with an unrelentingly possessive and forceful oaf?

Oh wait, my best friend is like that. However, he's an exception due to the fact he isn't a complete wacko.

-akichan-
08-28-2007, 12:08 PM
As for me, i'm not afraid of scary friends, if they are scary, they wouldn't be my friends, or it depends on what kind of "scary" they are, if they are scary in a funny way, in a good way, hey, i don't mind.

My friends are really nice to me, if they are not nice to me, they wouldn't be called "friends". =]

Elphaba
08-30-2007, 09:18 PM
i have to get to know the person alot before i condsider them a friend.
but once they are i go and talk to them whenever i want about simple things.