PDA

View Full Version : Most Romantic Game:)

MrClown
08-26-2007, 06:32 AM
Well for me this are the most romantic games
1.GRANDIA-justin and feena((and its one of the best games ever and great story too))
2.Ar Tonelico-Lyner and Misha AND Aurica
........well thats all i could think of tell me the game u know that are romantic.....oh yeah and Rouge Galaxy is sort of romantic but i love the game:)

Gizoku
08-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Hmm I havent really thought about this. But I'd have to say the game I've played thats most romantic is Drakengard II. Why? Because Nowe does everything for Mannah even when she leaves him.

Famahama
08-29-2007, 09:04 AM
hm......

ArTonelico. Lyner & Misha & Aurica Awesome. (Currently playing)
La Pucelle (not much but still its good strategy fun)
The Final Fantasy series
The Sims

Zedekiah
08-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

cuzz deir liek kisen an stuf rnt dei?

overwatch
08-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Well not romantic in the general sense but ICO and the sequal Shadow of te Collossus - you fight for love.
Drakengard II - romance/ well not the first think that comes to mind about that game and be carfull with romance and this game - it can get quite dark in there - but I won't say no to a Drakengard III

Other romantic games - Well baldurs gate II comes to mind and requirs effort on the players part.

Other than those Id say final fantasy series

shane the ninja
08-29-2007, 04:49 PM
The most romantic game in my view is either Final fantasy 9 the on going love story of zidane and garnet. or the game Mario it is both comedic and romatic a plumber saves his princess

zyronet
08-30-2007, 06:08 AM
The Final Fantasy series for me.
Especially the the one for Tidus and Yuna, the disappearing act of Tidus as he hug Yuna, made me tear.
Grandia and the Tales series.

Konata Izumi
08-30-2007, 06:29 AM
It's got to be Final Fantasy X and X-2, X is pretty sad at the end but if you get the 'bad' ending on X-2 it's very depressing. Shows how strong the love is.

Hamashimura
08-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Hmm...for me those would be:
~ Chrono Cross (kinda,in some weird way)
~ Final Fantasy series
~ Tales of... series

-Batman-
08-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Princess Maker, if you play it right.

Rem
08-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Battle raper 2 obviously

MrClown
09-09-2007, 02:15 AM
OH yeah um rogue galaxy too and GREAT STORY TOO
JasterxKisala<3

CrimsonMoon
09-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Final Fantasy series for me. Ar Tonelico and Atelier Iris is okay too.

[BlackDeath]
10-13-2007, 05:04 AM
Battle raper 2 obviously
LOL... just lol, I can see the romance in that one =/

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9316/slpm65155mz2.gif

When it comes to romance games maybe you all should actually look at dating games or actual 'romance' games instead of RPG's and such =/

.Lovebeat
10-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

cuzz deir liek kisen an stuf rnt dei?
True!
My favourite romantic game is FF8, but yeah, the FF series are all romantic (almost all, at least?)

And what BlackDeath said is true, but not everyone plays dating games. =/

-Id-
10-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Rouge Galaxy

KillerDragonX
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
the only game i can think of that is romoatly romantic is Final Fantasy 10

bakakame
10-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Romance in a game?

I dunno, I'm usually too preocupied with the blood and violence part to notice.

Manhattan_Project_2000
10-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Kana - Little Sister

It's a pr0n game. And a quasi-incestuous one at that (as she is your adopted sister). But it DOES give you warm fuzzys. They are merely a trap though, as they kill off Kana in 5/6 endings. Which is kick-to-the-groin sad.

Anyway, here's a review I copied (from a warez site, else I'd link).

When I considered getting this title, I had to rely on other's great opinions. This title is being sold as adult bishojo, and the websites (and box art) seem to emphasize the adult aspects and very little about the story itself.
In truth, Kana - Little Sister is one of those great inspirational stories that comes along once in a very long time.

You start out in the role of Taka, an ordinary person whose sister, Kana, spends most of her time in the hospital. She was born with birth defects, so cannot really leave the hospital for any long time. From his early childhood up to his adulthood, you follow Taka through his life, which continues to be entwined with his ailing sister. As time moves on in the story, you are given choices as to how you lead Taka's life. These choices affect how the ending will come out. It's more of a choose-your-own-adventure title in that regard and not a "dating sim" like other bishojo games -- make a choice, and move on with the story in a new way.

The story is one of the most powerful stories I have ever read, a wonderful tale of the bonds we share with our family and friends throughout life. As you watch Taka grow up, you really feel like you are there in his life. The many people you visit will draw you more into the story, and your decisions with them will affect not only your personality during the story, but the personality of your sister and the reactions from your friends. I've read many books, and worked through many IF and adventure titles, but none of those can ever hope to match this great title.

Being a bishojo title, there are some sex scenes. However, like another "lite" bishoujo title, Season of the Sakura, the sexual situations are a part of the story and do not dominate the story like in so many other adult titles.

The control scheme is very simple. To move through lines faster, you use the left mouse button. The mouse wheel allows you to go back and forth through the parts of the story you have already seen, allowing you to go back and read anything you might have passed by. The right mouse button pauses the game, removes the text and allows you to see the CG scene currently displayed.

Excellent Japanese artwork throughout and many occasional sound effects (doors opening and closing, a bicycle being ridden, crowds that react to your character, and more) only add to the experience. Extras are also available, such as profiles that introduce the characters of the story, a CG gallery where you can view any image in the game, and a music player to listen to the CD music tracks.

If you want a great, misrepresented multiple-choice adventure title that will really move you, this one is perhaps the best one I've seen... well, ever.

realms89
10-19-2007, 11:16 PM
the final fantasy games

Saiyan Destroyer
10-21-2007, 02:49 PM
FFVII: Cloud and Tifa - Come one! Taht's the focal love story there. Sure the game natually has more affection towards Aerith, but you can easily choose Tifa.

Castlevania: Aria/Dawn of Sorrow: Soma Cruz & Mina Hakuba - This one is SO obvious. They're the typical shy teenagers afraid to admit they love each other. Aria of Sorrow Soma freaking goes through Castlevania to protect Mina from the counts powers only to realize he IS the Reincarnation of the count. In Dawn of Sorrow she's always right behind him spirtually, and wants him to come back. It's clear they'll end up togher despite him have the potential of become Count Dracula.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: Alucard and Maria - Although it really didn't develope that story. It's clearly seen that Maria does like Alucard. If you get over 190&#37; of the map complete, she even goes with him at the end and help him try to live with himself beign Draculas' son.

Xenogears: Fei and Elly - Although repeative in the love/hate part and the fact they're reincarnated. I really think that was good choice for them.

Can't think of others.