PDA

View Full Version : UVERworld

Interpreter
08-24-2007, 05:51 AM
Remember D-Technolife, the second opening in Bleach? It is sung by this extremely talented band, UVERworld. Made up of five members, Takuya (infinity) (vocals and programming), Katsuya (guitar, and band leader), Akira (guitar), Nobuto (bassist) and Shintarou (drum), the talented quintet had since produced many other nice songs such as Chance!, Endscape, Ai Ta Kokoro and Zero no Kotae.

My personal favourite is Kimi no Suki na Uta. I just love that song! Beautiful vocals and lyrics...

Any comments?

Gjallarhorn
08-30-2007, 09:40 PM
I've been a fan for a while, and they have some good songs. I still think that their best is "Colors of the Heart", though "Zero no Kotae" and "Endscape" are also very good songs. Their last album was good, but I only really like a few songs off of it, and it wasn't really as impressive as their last. I just hope they continue to make more songs as up beat and fast paced as they have until now, because that is what really makes them stick out to me.

Interpreter
08-31-2007, 07:00 AM
I've been a fan for a while, and they have some good songs. I still think that their best is "Colors of the Heart", though "Zero no Kotae" and "Endscape" are also very good songs. Their last album was good, but I only really like a few songs off of it, and it wasn't really as impressive as their last. I just hope they continue to make more songs as up beat and fast paced as they have until now, because that is what really makes them stick out to me.

true true, it was 'colors of the heart' that attracted me to them first. Sorry, forgot to note that! ^_^''

U deserve a rep, but unfortunately i have that 24 hour thingy... dun worry! U'll get it!

Ramonkun
09-14-2007, 07:59 PM
well just started getting in to Jrock and uverworld is awesome my favortes are

endscape
Lalalala
chance!

Riina-chan
09-15-2007, 08:03 AM
UVERworld was my first favorite j-rock band... XD Now it's just one of the favorites.. :P My favorite songs are: Shine, Chance!,Unknown Orchestra and Just Melody... ^^ I kinda more like the first album than the second... Now I'm waiting for new songs.. :3

Konata Izumi
09-15-2007, 08:23 AM
I got rather addicted to:
Endscape
D-Technolife
Colors of the Heart.

I still rather liked the rest, they've got to be one of my top bands. <3

Ramonkun
09-16-2007, 10:55 PM
well enscape is the best to me

Kuchiyose Mizu
10-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Wah! UVERworld is awesome! I've been a fan since..grade school? hehe, I love Chance, D-technolife, Shamrock...most of their songs!!! gaaahhhhh... i really love takuya's voice..

Souhi
10-20-2007, 08:43 AM
I love their incredibly energetic and driving songs that really get you into things. My favorite song has always been "Chance!" and I was a bit disappointed by Bugright. But I agree with Xero that "Endscape" was a very nice single, and I enjoyed "Shamrock" well before the album came out.

I'd love to see a new album in the works with some more of their style in music.

Interpreter
10-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Hmmm... I'm waiting for their newest single as well. Anyone heard "Rainy" yet? That song rocks. XD

LiLi.
10-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Well i found out about UVERworld when i was watching a vid that my friend made, honestly, it was awesome! My fav song by them is "Colors Of The Heart

Kuchiyose Mizu
10-20-2007, 01:09 PM
For me, I first found out about them when I was watching Blood+ and one of the ending theme of that anime was Colors of the Heart which is AWESOME! Right, Sasuke-Clan?

Laka Laka La is awesome too!

When will their next single come out guys?

Interpreter
10-27-2007, 05:06 AM
UVERworld will be doing the theme song for the drama Hataraki Man, entitled Ukiyo CROSSING (浮世CROSSING) that will start airing on the 10th of October.

Maybe this is old news, but still~ Yay!!!! ^^ (Yes, I've just gotten to hear it today, and hence share the news now. O.o) Songs in it also include 'DISCORD' (i love this song too, actually. ^^ Oh well, for the record in case I havent say this before, I also love Unknown Orchestra and ~Nagare Kuukyo This Word~ Darn, I love almost ALL their songs, with Kimi no Suki na Uta as tops! XDDD) and 'energy'.

To Mizu, hope this answers your question! ^^

Kuchiyose Mizu
10-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Wee!! Thanks so much keiko! It did answer my question! Thanks a lot!!!

Interpreter
10-31-2007, 04:16 AM
Well, now that I've heard Ukiyo... I thought its opening is rather similar to another UVERworld song opening, which for now I can't force my darn brain to recall. O.o

Ertai87
10-31-2007, 08:24 AM
Anyone know where I can find any of these songs good quality? As much as I'd like to buy the album (and really I'm not joking), I don't know anywhere around me that sells J-anything (except the odd Ayu album, and that's *really* far away), I can't get it through iTunes, and LimeWire tends to have bad quality (I really need to replace my copy of Angelus but can't find a better source...).

Kuchiyose Mizu
11-03-2007, 03:49 AM
Keiko: Hmm..I've always thought it sounds similar to Shamrock. So I guess that's the song you're trying to recall? Hehe

Ertai87: Hmm..You know what? Sign up to multiply.com. Users there have albums where you can download the songs. High qualities, in fact. I download there. Why don't you try? I don't trust Limewire that much..Heheh

bya~chan
11-04-2007, 03:38 PM
if Colors of the heart...is the 3rd opening theme to
blood+....that song is awesome^^.... the first time
i heard them was i heard D-technolife^^..
i guess i should listen to more of their songs...!!!

rubberbabybuggybumper
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks to watching Bleach and hearing D-tecnolife, I immediately fell in love with UVERworld. Colors of the Heart just made me like them more. The songs I like most are D-tecnolife, Colors of the Heart, Chance, Endscape, Just Melody, Kimi no Suka na Uta, Ai Ta Kokoro, and Toki no Namida.

...I love UVERworld so much!

Interpreter
11-05-2007, 03:34 AM
Mizu (I can call u that right...?): Perhaps, I dun really remember now~ Hehe... But that day I just realise it's coming out on the 14, n what I've heard was actually a sample of the beginning, which I downloaded from the UVERworld official fan website (N deleted it afterwards, coz keeping it is offending copyrights). NO DOWNLOADING PLS~ If we love them we shouldn't so this to them~

Ertai87: I think you can buy online, there are quite a few websites which I think can help you. GO GO UVERworld! ^^

bakuteria
11-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Wrrr, I love UVERworld *o* My fav song are propably Revolve, D-Technolife and Just Melody. <'3 Ecpecially D-Technolife is soooo catchy. 8D

.Lovebeat
11-10-2007, 07:24 AM
I listen to UVERworld, but they aren't a favourite band of mine (that is, favourite jpop/rock whatever it is >_>). The only UVERworld songs I listen to are those from Bleach, but yes, UVERworld is a good band.

Asriel
11-10-2007, 09:06 AM
I so totally luv Chance by Uverworld.But Colors of the Heart did attract me to them.

toushirou hitsugaya
11-10-2007, 10:39 PM
I personally like D-technolife.I don't know why it's just addicting.

Asriel
11-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Uverworlds Great.
Aqua Timez is awsome as well.I so luv Alonez.

Also After Dark is now one of my new favs. Its great as well but Chance by Uverwolrd is my all time fav.

Jose
11-10-2007, 11:10 PM
D-Technolife OMG i luff this song so awesome yeah luff this song/band

Interpreter
11-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey, today's the release of their newest single!!!!! XDDDD Ukiyo Crossing, if i haven't had gotten the date, time n etc etc wrong~~~~

UVERworld ganbatte! ^^

Madel5566
12-04-2007, 12:24 AM
I was rather addicted to D-technolife for quite a while (I even know how to sing it>.<) but now my favourite song of theirs are Colors of my heart (got to like it better and better after listening to it) and SHAMROCK. Best song ever~! They are one real talented band>.<

Yugure's Goddess
12-05-2007, 08:37 PM
UVERworld is alright. As far as Japanese rock goes they're one of the best bands. I don't think they're comperable to some of the decent rock groups on our side of the Pacific but they're pretty good. Colors of the Heart is good song, I agree. 'Tis my favorite, also.

love
dani
dude

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
12-06-2007, 11:51 AM
the best song from this band is d- technolife !!!!!!!
and also 2nd is chance its such an awesome song !

Jin08
12-07-2007, 10:07 PM
"Colors of the Heart" is alright. My favorite song by UVERworld so far is "Zero no totae".

Yuuki Kurosu
12-11-2007, 04:00 PM
I think that they are awesome! ^^ I love their songs all around <333 Lol.

Arcxcia
01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Uverworld is the best!!!!!!!!

Gjallarhorn
02-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Finally picked up their new album. A month late, but better late than never. Very good. I like it better than Bugright. Also, "Endscape" is on it, so it was going to be awesome no matter what.

I'm not 100% done listening to it yet, but I'm almost there. Listening to it right now as a matter of fact. I really liked "brand new ancient"...it has a much more aggressive, almost hostile sound compared their other songs. But so far it still has that passionate, upbeat feel that makes UVERworld so great.