PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Song Name + Artist

Jonque
08-23-2007, 02:27 PM
I have (some of) the lyrics and where the song is from, but google returns precisely zilch as to the song name and artist. So I figured I'd give requesting the info here a go.

Source: Groove Adventure Rave/Rave Master, Episode 09.

Partial Lyrics: If you find yourself in trouble, across the miles I will run. Through the desert by the moonlight I will race to beat the sun. If you need a place to shelter, if you need some strength to borrow, through the rain and through the cold night, I'll bring you hope for a new tomorrow. If the way gets hard, if I stumble, if I fall, know that I will be your hero.

As you can probably imagine, not being able to find any more information on the song than that is pretty frustrating and I know for a fact that the soundtrack for the anime itself doesn't have the song on it (yes, to my shame I paid money for a CD instead of getting it with the torrent discount). So I figure if anyone can get me artist, song title, maybe the album info too, and the rest of the lyrics (though if I get name and such I can probably find those myself) I can update the Rave part of the animelyrics database since this one and the English intro and ending (Rave-olution I think for the intro, no clue as to the end) aren't in there.

anzu<3
09-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Hey :]
The rest of the song lyrics are :
along this journy, i've come to understand, you make me better than i am, you are my place of shelter, you give me more than strength to borrow throught the rain and throught the cold night, you bring me hope for a new tomorrow.
Ithink :]
if you ever find out the name of the song or anything would you please let me kno? <3