PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my question....please!!!

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi,I'm new here so don't be hard on me hehehehe ^_^
(Ok straight from the beginning I'm wanna say that right know I'm in 12th grade and I'm 17.)
I having a problem here....the problem is that I spending the most of my summer at home...but don't get me wrong... I'm not a nerd or a geek..I think I'm pretty handsome(hehe..don't where glasses ) girls like me and stuff (specially on a beach ^^)... have long hair and etc. So I'm not even close to a nerd u see....but still I spended like half of my summer been at home and most of it going to summer school (I failed godammmnn Algebra).But even now when I can freely call my friends any time I just don't want to...I DON'T know why!I'm just not interested at all for some unknown reason!I don't wanna party I don't wanna do anything..I just wanna stay alone at home doing nothing half of my summer...maybe I'm sick or something???I don't know whats happening to me...maybe I'm becoming a nerd or what?I DON'T WANT TO!I'm goddamm scared...
People please help me to understand whats happening to me??!!

Hamashimura
08-23-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm spending whole summer home and on work,and does that makes me nerd?
I don't think so...
If you don't know what to do,that means that your bored to tears...

███
08-23-2007, 09:37 AM
I find I feel the same way most of the time, the thought of bothering to get up early, do myself up and all that jazz just seems too much effort. I usually find when I drag myself to go I am happy I did and I will feel like going out again the next couple of days, before I get into the lazy lifestyle again.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-23-2007, 09:42 AM
(Ok straight from the beginning I'm wanna say that right know I'm in 12th grade and I'm 17.)
I having a problem here....the problem is that I spending the most of my summer at home...but don't get me wrong... I'm not a nerd or a geek..I think I'm pretty handsome(hehe..don't where glasses ) girls like me and stuff (specially on a beach ^^)... have long hair and etc. So I'm not even close to a nerd u see....but still I spended like half of my summer been at home and most of it going to summer school (I failed godammmnn Algebra).But even now when I can freely call my friends any time I just don't want to...I DON'T know why!I'm just not interested at all for some unknown reason!I don't wanna party I don't wanna do anything..I just wanna stay alone at home doing nothing half of my summer...maybe I'm sick or something???I don't know whats happening to me...maybe I'm becoming a nerd or what?I DON'T WANT TO!I'm goddamm scared...

Well, you're posting on an anime website. It's a little late if you're trying to avoid being a nerd.

sa5m
08-23-2007, 09:47 AM
For me, I like to relax at home during the summer. Usually I'm not in the mood to hang out with friends or anything. I see enough of them during the school year. :P Summer is time for me to get some alone time, to read a book or surf the net without annoying phone calls from everyone.

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Well, you're posting on an anime website. It's a little late if you're trying to avoid being a nerd.
Listen "watch anime" it's not only about been a nerd as you think!I know plenty of people..absolutely normal people that like anime and it doesn't make them nerds at all. How calm I know so many god damn hot girls NOTHING like nerds and they still love anime and can't live without it?How calm I know guys that watch "Baki The Grappler" every day than go outside and kick crap out of their "enemies" do you think they anything like nerds? How can you explane that?
Same story with me I'm here just to make friends and discuss some Anime like a normal cool guy not like geek or something....I'm not fat,I don't where glasses,I don't have ACNE,I'm not afraid of girls(opposite) and etc.So I'm normal and I wanna stay normal..I wanna find a way to stay normal somehow..because I've changed.

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 10:12 AM
For me, I like to relax at home during the summer. Usually I'm not in the mood to hang out with friends or anything. I see enough of them during the school year. :P Summer is time for me to get some alone time, to read a book or surf the net without annoying phone calls from everyone.
But you're not a nerd right?^^''

overwatch
08-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Chances are your just going through a lazy patch and once you get back to school things will shift back. (probably all that extra studying)

On the other hand don't be afraid of change; you seem to be worried about suddenly waking up, losing all your hair, gaining 50 stone and growing a beard - - it won't happen - beard take ages to grow!

Seriously I go to university and theres a huge range of people who are classsified as 'geeks' who you would never guess at just from looking at them. Also you seem to be scared of being classified as a geek and to this I say 'So What'. Don't stop doing what you like just because other people you like don't like doing it. It sounds harsh but anyone who says that they will not like you because of your interests is not a real friend.

add: also somtimes people just need some alone time to relax - all people are different.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Nerd is just a label. Stop crying like a baby. So don't fret over it.

The Governator
08-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Listen "watch anime" it's not only about been a nerd as you think!I know plenty of people..absolutely normal people that like anime and it doesn't make them nerds at all. How calm I know so many god damn hot girls NOTHING like nerds and they still love anime and can't live without it?How calm I know guys that watch "Baki The Grappler" every day than go outside and kick crap out of their "enemies" do you think they anything like nerds? How can you explane that?
Same story with me I'm here just to make friends and discuss some Anime like a normal cool guy not like geek or something....I'm not fat,I don't where glasses,I don't have ACNE,I'm not afraid of girls(opposite) and etc.So I'm normal and I wanna stay normal..I wanna find a way to stay normal somehow..because I've changed.

Hey, I'm a nerd and I'm not affraid of girls, granted, I've only had one GF but, that doesnt matter.

Anyway, it doesnt matter if you don't leave the house, it doesnt make you a nerd if you stay, your only a nerd if you stay in and play on video games like Sudden Strike, or Steel Panthers.

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Nerd is just a label
yeah you're right..and because of that label everybody treat you "differently"..think it over.

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 10:44 AM
our only a nerd if you stay in and play on video games like Sudden Strike, or Steel Panthers
I stayed for "several" days at home playing Final Fantasy XII(all characters are LV99 found almost everything there is to Find in this game(Weapons,Fiends and etc.)...dude I need help.

The Governator
08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
I stayed for "several" days at home playing Final Fantasy XII(all characters are LV99 found almost everything there is to Find in this game(Weapons,Fiends and etc.)...dude I need help.

Final Fantasy! XD lol, man, that game is weak, your not a nerd for playing Final Fantasy for several days.

overwatch
08-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Ok serious question here - do you feel bad while you play/d owhat you all 'nerdy' things - or is it only after when you reflect on what you have done that you feel bad?

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-23-2007, 10:51 AM
yeah you're right..and because of that label everybody treat you "differently"..think it over.

Then enforce physical pain upon those who reat thy unequally. I mean seriously, don't worry about it.

Myrra
08-23-2007, 11:03 AM
GA!! Why on earth are you whining?
And why can't you learn to use the edit button instead making all these double posts?
If you feel this is an abnormal change, go talk to your doctor!
Do we know you? Not well enough to say, "Man, you're depressed! Go see the doctor!"
You just may be burned out from having summer school and just need time alone. And what's wrong with being a nerd or a geek? I like nerdy guys.
The more nerdy the better.
Geeks are cool now. Haven't you seen Heroes?

Regex
08-23-2007, 11:27 AM

So... You're saying that you're normal, even though you are posting on an anime web site. If that's the case, then you've answered your own question.

Stop worrying about how you look to other people.

Sarayashiki Punk #1
08-23-2007, 11:50 AM
You seem to worry about stereotypes alot. "Nerds" are unattractive, have acne, don't get girls, like anime and video games. "Cool" guys get girls, are athletic and don't concern themselves with anything "Nerdy." Why do you worry about what "cool" is, or what "nerdy" is. You're cool when you find friends that like you for who you are, not that you're hot or have tons of money. Just because everyone may not like you and may label you as a nerd, doesn't mean you're straying from the norm or anything. Couldn't they be the "nerd" in denial?

If you like anime, you like anime, it's that simple. Liking anime or playing video games doesn't make you more or less nerdy.

Summer is a time of relaxation and alot of people don't do much because they burnt themselves out with finals and beginning-of-summer trips. I wouldn't worry.

But who am I to say anything, I'm only 15 and haven't grown up yet. I like anime, video games, reading Harry Potter, Drawing, and watching National Geographic but I'm popular in school because of my laid-back, agreeable personality. I get good grades in everything but I still get girlfriends. Am I a nerd by your standards?

I guess it all comes down to, Are you happy with yourself or not?

I don't think anyone can understand this^ but me, I know it's confusing but reading your posts, Nosferatu, put me on a roll.

Ωmega
08-23-2007, 12:00 PM
I know plenty of people..absolutely normal people that like anime and it doesn't make them nerds at all. How calm I know so many god damn hot girls NOTHING like nerds and they still love anime and can't live without it?

I know tons of hot girls, BIG DEAL.
I also know tons of people, BIG DEAL.
But you know what, I fully admit that Im a bit nerdy in my interests.

Also, like Myrra said, stop doubling posting. Theres an edit button, use it.

And how does wanting to do nothing make you a nerd? If anything, it makes you a bum. Just a lazy bum.

-Batman-
08-23-2007, 12:11 PM

Have you tried killing yourself?
You should try killing yourself.

Masali
08-23-2007, 12:50 PM
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8029/headpalm007ef2.jpg

Cry moar.

onigiri princess
08-23-2007, 12:59 PM
gosh what is wrong with being nerdy? , i may be normal looking person at first but i have nerdyness at heart, plus i rather hang out with nerdy people than with snobish people who think their everything XD, lol get something to do, be active! live your last few summers of freedom to the most! try joining a extra curicular activity with freinds or visit some town and have fun lol XD

Raindrops_on_Roses
08-23-2007, 01:22 PM

Thats great that your new, put that in Introductions. I wear glasses and I'm not a nerd, and handsome is what guys say. But I go to tons of parties :). You should have read the rules, watch your language! Your not sick your just lazy. Your not going to become a nerd. This is spam. Stop Whining!

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 02:37 PM
And why can't you learn to use the edit button instead making all these double posts?
Does it make a difference? =_= Ok don't worry.

If you feel this is an abnormal change, go talk to your doctor!
Do we know you? Not well enough to say, "Man, you're depressed! Go see the doctor!"
Can you understand????If I COULD I WOULD go long time ago already!
Unfortunately I don't have a spare 500$ in my pockets on a doctor.

I know tons of hot girls, BIG DEAL.
I also know tons of people, BIG DEAL.
you think I'm showing of or something? O_o
Well I'm not I just trying to compare for godssake =_=

Have you tried killing yourself?
You should try killing yourself.
No thanks....thanks god I'm not that weak.

You should have read the rules, watch your language!
Have I cursed or something? >_>

Ok guys thanks for help anyway I appreciate that! ^__^

Sarayashiki Punk #1
08-23-2007, 03:05 PM
You're Annoying

Sagat
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Stop being such a damn tool!

If you want to be more of a loner, then be a loner! Go out when you feel like it, act however you want. Do you want friends? Yes or no? If you don't, then do not defend that choice! It may be lonely, but there are upsides to being alone as well, everything has a pro and con - what do you yourself want?

You want to be normal? Normal is boring, normal is typical, normal is conformed mediocrity! The definition of normal is decided by the ignorant, stupid masses, why use their definition of what is accepted and not? Have the god damn strength to hold your own version of normalcy up to the hallow stare of the rest.

This sounds like your own decisions and your own individuality emerging. Don't drown it out.

genericusername2
08-23-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty handsome(hehe..don't where glasses ) girls like me and stuff (specially on a beach ^^)... have long hair and etc. So I'm not even close to a nerd u see!

You are more in the retard section.

Finvarra
08-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Don't worrie.
Everyone just wants to stay home.
Well, Sometimes.
Try to get yourself outside.
Don't make it seem like your lazy and is never out of the house.
Others might think badly of you.

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 03:26 PM
You are more in the retard section.
You're sooo right! ^_^
Sagat
wow thanks for advice!...

P.S I didn't mean to make any one mad or something ok? Sorry!

-Batman-
08-23-2007, 03:31 PM
No thanks....thanks god I'm not that weak.

All the cool kids are doing it.

KuroTan
08-23-2007, 03:52 PM
im thinking u just want attention.just an opinion.^^ otherwise ud have taken all the great advice posted here and stopped whining.^^'

Nosferatu Karyuudo
08-23-2007, 03:55 PM
I stopped long time ago T_T but they just keep posting !!! AAA!!! =(0___o____o)=

Guerrera
08-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I'd love to help you out, dearie.

But I'm afraid I have no advice, since my I.Q. points dropped from reading your cry for help-er, I mean "thread".

Baka
08-23-2007, 05:50 PM
We're anime fans. We are suposed to be nerds.

KuroTan
08-23-2007, 06:20 PM
that's not reali a very fair description..id prefer otaku.XD

shinju hoshi
08-23-2007, 06:33 PM
umm u just seem bored u just need to want to do something...>_> umm try something new?

bug
08-23-2007, 09:22 PM
I feel the same way. I normally rather stay home then go out and do something. Just do what you want to do. If you force yourself to do things you don't want to do, then you'll only get frustrated.

Bean Bandit
08-23-2007, 09:56 PM
ughhhhhhhhhh

Put this stuff in your journal.

Closed due to double posting, and a journal topic.