PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite MST3K-Type Movie

Jonwolf
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
I saw a thread here about "the worst movie ever". Well here is a hread to post your favorite, worst movie ever. Not the boring ones that make you want to gouge your eyes out with a penguin. This is for all those awefull movies you just can't help but laugh at. The ones that are great for two or three friends to come over and play a little home version of "Mystery Science Theater 3000"

A great one is the original version of "Dune". The comedy can be summed up in one word. Melodrama. Plus you cant get much better than the quote "I just want to spit on your face, just a little spittle. phht phht phht phht phht"

♥Ritsuka♥
08-22-2007, 05:45 PM
hahaha "supertroopers" :P dunno if thats how you spell it but omg i love that movie!

Jonwolf
08-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Supertroopers was just a great movie. Awesome jokes, very quoteable. I hardly count that as a horrible, yet unintentionaly funny film.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-22-2007, 06:14 PM
I used to watch this when I was younger...with the two robots...My favorite was one on Giant Spiders. XDD

Jonwolf
08-22-2007, 09:06 PM
"The Beast of Yucca Flats". A guy gets hit with an A-bomb, and becomes a retarded Hulk. He looks like a fat guy with torn up clothing. He lumbers around this mountain, kills maybe 2 people (He's so slow the only other people he could have killed on this empty mountain were two children who ran away the moment they saw the thing.)

You never see a person talk. Because the movie was SUCH low budget, they couldn't even afford BOOM MIKES! Every time someone was about to talk they'd switch or a shot of the landscape or the peoples feet.

Somehow, someone who never even hears about the monster gets in a plane and just starts shooting at it and kills it.

The voiceover guy has to be the funniest part. They tried to make this movie deep by having the narrator spew some attempt at poetry or somthing.

Awesome fun to watch.