PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Ultimate IV news.

Chris-san
08-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Don't know if this has been reported here or not, but OVA IV of the Hellsing Ultimate series is expected to release in Japan in early October. And now, a trailer for your viewing pleasure.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HlzletxXFmw

If you cannot tell from the trailer, this OVA will go from the beginning of the fourth manga volume and end at about the halfway point of the fifth volume, but judging by a clip with Anderson it could possibly start the 'Nazi war' story arc. It can also be implied from other sources that there will be a significant portion of scenes from the Hellsing prelude 'The Dawn', some of which, curiously, have not been published in manga form yet.

So, anyone else excited? Over an hour long with one of my favorite scenes from the manga (Rip VS Alucard), and it could also mean that the next few OVA's could be even longer. Woooo!

lordrellik8
08-21-2007, 05:40 PM
I've been waiting 4ever.
Thanx Man.
:laugh:

Jose
08-21-2007, 05:43 PM
you can not post stuff like this
well at least i think you can not

Ichiro Matsuchani
08-21-2007, 06:01 PM
well at least i think you can notYou don't quit, do you?

I've never seen the series, though that trailer is looking pretty sweet. I might just give it a google.

Chris-san
08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
well at least i think you can not

I'm a super-moderator on another forum, you'd think I would know what I could and could not post somewhere else.

And @ Ichiro: The original Hellsing TV series was incredibly lacking, though for what it was worth it was decent. These OVA's are pure masterpieces, and I definitely recommend them.

Jose
08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
You don't quit, do you?

I've never seen the series, though that trailer is looking pretty sweet. I might just give it a google.

No i will aid mod to control spam get over it

I'm a super-moderator on another forum, you'd think I would know what I could and could not post somewhere else.

And @ Ichiro: The original Hellsing TV series was incredibly lacking, though for what it was worth it was decent. These OVA's are pure masterpieces, and I definitely recommend them.

I am also a super mod on other site on them this is not permitted but you might as well as a mod here

btw i love this show

Ichiro Matsuchani
08-21-2007, 07:49 PM
No i will aid mod to control spam get over itPosting in a thread that is spam is considered spam. Did you not know that, or did you forget? You can simply report a thread and NOT post if you think it's spam. Doesn't matter if you were a super-mod in another forum, you are not one here. Deal with it.

Just a curious question, is the original series licensed? If not, I would be able to find it quite easily on some video site.

Chris-san
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Just a curious question, is the original series licensed? If not, I would be able to find it quite easily on some video site.

Why yes indeed, it is licensed by Geneon/Pioneer and has Crispin Freeman in the lead role. The dub is actually better than the sub IMO.

Ichiro Matsuchani
08-21-2007, 07:52 PM
The dub is actually better than the sub IMO.[Gasp] Seriously? I haven't seen a good dub in ages. That's it.

[Brings up google]

smerdlap
08-22-2007, 04:12 AM
This looks so awsome!

ravishing-tranquility
09-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Yes! I have found more Hellsing to watch!