PDA

View Full Version : help me out any one?

dollmage
08-19-2007, 09:59 AM
ok any one wanna suggest a good rpg type adventure feel type anime out there? i dont know whethere to post it here or in the feuderal but. like i said.

RPG type, ive seen quite a few

Mar Heaven got only till episode 46

Star Ocean-Ex(finish watching it)

Wild ARms(finish watching it)

Beet the Vandel Buster(finish watching it)

"and this anime 4got the title their all in chibis its a movie, where there are 8 chosen warriors to fight for their goddes windia cant remember the title doh."(finish watching it)

Tales of Phantasia well 2 episodes anyway.

inuyashe
08-19-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.55degrees.co.uk/services/img/animation_poly.png

dollmage
08-19-2007, 05:52 PM
please dont spam.

Avalon57
08-20-2007, 10:15 AM
not sure what rpg genre consists of but maybe hunter x hunter fits in heh. Its an oldy but a goody

Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Plot Summary: Gon Freecs, a young boy that lives on a small island learns that his father who he doesn't remember is an extremely famous man and has become somewhat of an amazing hunter. Gon takes the hunter exam to seek out his amazing father, but on the way while teaming up with 3 other candidates, Kurapica, Leorio, and Killua, he learns that there is more to becoming a hunter and the challenges that he must face will be beyond his imaginations.

I might be off base but w/e good luck with your search

mikadzuki
08-26-2007, 05:06 AM
ok any one wanna suggest a good rpg type adventure feel type anime out there? i dont know whethere to post it here or in the feuderal but. like i said.

RPG type, ive seen quite a few

Mar Heaven got only till episode 46

Star Ocean-Ex(finish watching it)

Wild ARms(finish watching it)

Beet the Vandel Buster(finish watching it)

"and this anime 4got the title their all in chibis its a movie, where there are 8 chosen warriors to fight for their goddes windia cant remember the title doh."(finish watching it)

Tales of Phantasia well 2 episodes anyway.

Try...
Hunter x Hunter
Shaman King
Soul Hunter
:)

dollmage
08-28-2007, 11:34 AM
already watch hunter x hunter, shaman king too =) but i dont think shaman king fit in as a rpg type. or i just didnt made my self clear my bad :D

ok what i wass looking for it has to be a some sort of game.

like in hunter x hunter (well the grid island is the only part that kinda fits the anime i was lookin for)

in beet the vandel buster = there are stuff such as level up, job classes

oh and please dont tell me bout hack sign ^^

soulhunter never heard of that ^^ ill try to google it tnx.

Horaki
08-31-2007, 07:55 AM
How about Utawarerumono its more about war but i think its little RPG like ^_^

*EDIT*

oh right theres Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle too

Knightmare
09-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Record of Lodoss war is a perfect example and is more rpgish than anything mentioned so far and is a very good anime all around, also the .hack series is a good example, then there is a Final Fantasy anime about some crystals that also fall into this catagorie.