PDA

View Full Version : do your little turn on da cat walk???

vixen_wolf
08-18-2007, 07:03 PM
well that fave actor thread gave me and idea!!! the question??
do you model and/or act??

well i model and act (not so much acting now) i just wanted to know if any one else here did...well do yah???

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-18-2007, 07:05 PM
WELL I'm a voice actor for me and my friends movies series, Squibblebinks....we use Action Figures...I'd give a link but we use A LOT OF BAD WORDS xD That I can get in trouble with....I also take part in a lot of stupid films. If that counts AT ALL.

vixen_wolf
08-18-2007, 07:20 PM
shure why not? that can count yeah ^.^ hey send me a link through a pm id luv to see it dude sounds funeh!!!!XD

International 4-8818
08-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Uh, well kinda like jack, my friends back in highschool had a small video project in school. yeah fun times.

Elphaba
08-18-2007, 07:51 PM
i use to model but never act...

sa5m
08-18-2007, 07:54 PM
No, I don't model or act... but I DO do something related to the stage! I perform violin! =D

Ari_86
08-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Never acted never modeled and plan on it anytime ever soon. :D

Day
08-18-2007, 08:08 PM
O.o

The only thing I can think of to answer your question is that I hair model.
-Shrugs- They said I had good hair, so I went for it and I love it now. =3

Sagat
08-18-2007, 08:10 PM
I .. despise modeling and everything associated with it, from the very core of my soul.

Acting .. don't care about it either way.

Buruku
08-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Not good-looking enough to model, not talented enough to act.

-Kitsune-
08-18-2007, 08:26 PM
I got offered a modeling contract a month or two ago, but I turned them down becuase they wanted me to relocate to California (from Michigan o.O) And I didnt think it was worth it. Also, (I agree with Sagat) I hate modeling and everything about it -.- (Sorry to anyone who is a model, I didnt mean that in an insulting way ^.^; ) I act sometimes, but only for school-related stuff...

AnkoMitarashi
08-18-2007, 08:28 PM
I have some experience with acting ,but like Kitsune~girl said, it was only for school related stuff....and nope,never model and never will.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-18-2007, 08:33 PM
I got offered a modeling contract a month or two ago, but I turned them down becuase they wanted me to relocate to California (from Michigan o.O) And I didnt think it was worth it. Also, (I agree with Sagat) I hate modeling and everything about it -.- (Sorry to anyone who is a model, I didnt mean that in an insulting way ^.^; ) I act sometimes, but only for school-related stuff...

Sorry this is off topic, where do you live in Michigan! (Live sin Michigan too!)

demon_girl_
08-18-2007, 09:05 PM
no i don't act or model,im not tooth pick thin....and im not tall...so i'd suck as a model...and acting isn't my thing.

CrimsonMoon
08-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Acted as Brutus from Julius Caesar. Heck, that was a disaster. My english wasn't good, plus it's old english. I was a bad actor too. Embarassing...x.x And I hate cameras, so I don't do modelling.

sa5m
08-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Sorry this is off topic, where do you live in Michigan! (Live sin Michigan too!)

Whoa, I live in Michigan too! O_O

St. Joseph, MI! Lower peninsula!

Red&Stiletto
08-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I act a lot but I dont really model. I'm not skinny enough. ;-; I'm not saying I've been in any thing to terriblely big. Nothing outside of local plays (Nutcracker, Dogs of the Days, ect). But anyway, I also do some concerts for, like, pagents and stuff (which I DONT like) but I'll always be a drama queen at heart. XDD

~*Lady

Finvarra
08-18-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't like to go out in front of people.
Scary. O_o

~HappyGirl~
08-18-2007, 10:15 PM
I act when I have to do drama skits in school because I have to. I model, but I`m not professional! I like showing off my clothes to my friends by going infront of them & twirling. =3 I guess you can call that modeling! =);

Fabala
08-18-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm tall and slender, so, naturally, I was once roped into modeling >< Never again. It's not for me.

No acting outside of school. I'd rather write the script XD

Now the one you need to talk to is Tod, one of the Fanart mods. She's an actress and a model, drop dead gorgeous, and brilliant to boot.

-Kitsune-
08-19-2007, 06:30 AM
Whoa, I live in Michigan too! O_O

St. Joseph, MI! Lower peninsula!
Sorry for going off-topic again, but I'm staying in Houghton Lake for right now, but I'll be moving back to Flint soon ^.^ Oh and (on topic) I just remembered that I did an acting thing for some charity program not too long ago. Thats the only acting I did that wasnt school-related ^.^; But I'd rather act than model >.>;