PDA

View Full Version : 日本語勉強:メール友 (e-mail friends)

MistressPookyChan
08-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Looking for someone to chit chat with in Japanese? You've come to the right place! Below is a listing of people that would like to chat in Japanese. Please contact them, or if you can't find someone, post your own info! Please contact the person through PM, not in this thread

Here is the form to fill out.

AF user name:
Japanese level:
other known languages: (native and others)
Preferred type of communication: (email, PM, MSN, etc)
other info: (topics you want to talk about, no kanji, etc)

Please chat at your own risk and never give out your personal info. Stay safe and have fun! 日本語でがんばってねぇ~!

MistressPookyChan
08-17-2007, 10:05 AM
AF user name: MistressPookyChan
Japanese level: (writing) intermediate, (speaking, listening) upper intermediate/lower advanced
other known languages: English (native)
Preferred type of communication: PM
other info: no romanji, don't use kanji if you don't know what it means (it's annoying and hard to read)

harimakenji_scramble
08-17-2007, 10:33 AM
AF user name: harimakenji_scramble
Japanese level: er, not sure (そこそこかな?)
other known languages: English, Filipino

Ertai87
08-17-2007, 11:58 AM
AF user name: Ertai87
Japanese level: Medium (for a Canadian, so probably very low for a Japanese person)
other known languages: English
other info: Don't know much Kanji, please try to keep communication to Hiragana/Katakana...

edward-elric17
08-18-2007, 11:34 AM
AF user name: Edward-Elric17
Japanese level: Intermediate (Know most grammar and about 500 kanji)
Other: I am actually a Japanese major in college and will be studying abroad in Tokyo this fall. I would love to hear any suggestions you guys might have about places to go. (Note: I have already been to Tokyo in the past for about 3 days and hit up most of the major shrines and such, so I'm looking for a little bit of a different feel)
よろしくおねがいします!

Edward.Elric
08-26-2007, 01:55 AM
AF user name: エドワード・エルリック - Edward.Elric
Japanese level: Medium ( Just having problem with Katakana)
Other Language: English, Japanese, and a little korean
Other: I am japanese and that born in a diffrent way as my father was american, and my mom was japanese.. I studied American plus Japanese so it was difficult to learn both at the same time. I had a trip going back to my real home learning 1 by 1 language aphelbetically and by writing kinda doesnt make sence but im still in training of my grammar and other problems. :3
ワルル 鋼 - Well Full. I'm meaning I learned alot.

Loderian
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
AF user name: Loderian
Japanese level: (writing) basic (spoken word) Beginner
other known languages: English (native), Spanish
Preferred type of communication: PM or Email
other info: Prefered Romanji, some Katakana

Skeez
09-12-2007, 10:50 PM
AF user name: Skeez (スキーズ)
Japanese level: Intermediate (approximately JLPT3, both speaking and writing) (中級)
other known languages: English and Spanish(英語とスペイン語)
Preferred type of communication: e-mail, MSN (EメールとMSN)
other info: I only know about 400-500 kanji. I will not use or communicate in romaji. (400-500漢字しか知っていません。ローマジで話さない。)

NanaTilly
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
AF user name: NanaTilly

Japanese level: Basic, unfortunatly :)

other known languages: (native and others): French, English, Spanish

Preferred type of communication: (email, PM, MSN, etc): Msn, MP

other info: (topics you want to talk about, no kanji, etc): I don't like romaji, and I don't know many kanji but that's not a problem, I can manage it with my dictionnary :)

MaNa'
12-09-2007, 08:29 AM
AF user name: MaNa (Or Masaka_Naraku)
Japanese level: Beginner.
other known languages: English, A little French
Preferred type of communication: PM, MSN
other info: It's odd but sometimes I can correct people's japanese XD only romaji. I cannot read Katakana or Kanji but I'd be happy if someone can help XD

nandeyahen
12-10-2007, 09:46 AM
AF user name: nandeyahen
Japanese level: botchi botchi...
Preferred type of communication: mostly hiragana and some kanji. I want to learn more kanji, so I'd appreciate it if someone could teach me. No roma-ji please. PM.
other info: it'd be amazing if someone could use kansai-ben. I can also teach some of that, if anyone would like to learn.

NinjaWolfess
12-10-2007, 09:52 PM
AF User Name: NinjaWolfess
Japanese Level: Writing-Non existant. Spoken- I know a bunch of words, just need to start learning how to string them together.
Other Languages: English.
Preffered type of communication: Msn, Aresp2p chatroom Malice, Nexopia (same username)... Text message maybe? idk, thats kinda desperate.
Other Info: I would like to slowly learn along with someone patient lol.

Vanilla-Hime
12-28-2007, 03:46 AM
AF user name:Vanilla-Hime
Japanese level:(Speaking) Beginner (Writing) I kan only write Katanata
other known languages: Filipino, English, Chinese, korean
Preferred type of communication: MSN, or YM
other info:No Kanji, it hurts my head, and someone who can understand both English and Japanese, I'm a slow learner.

KungFuSkull
12-29-2007, 08:05 PM
User Name: KungFuSkull

Japanese level: just beginning, but I study like crazy.

Other Known languages: English (native) and varying degrees of skill in 7 European languages. (Spanish, French, Old English, German, Italian, Latin, etc.)

Preferred method of communication: MSN, Skype, email,

Other information: I am hoping to teach English in japan when I graduate. I have just begun learning it now, and would like some practice, as well as a friend to know while I am there in japan. I am aiming to major in Japanese cultural studies, so talking about japan, anime, history, etc. would be wonderful.

n-m
01-25-2008, 08:50 AM
User Name: n-m
Japanese level: native
Other languages: a little English and quite poor French.
Touch me via: email.

I am interested in how scripts in several amimes are translated to English and want to talk about. It will be a good lesson of English for me as well.

Nytyngayl
01-27-2008, 04:35 AM
AF user name: Nytyngayl
Japanese level: Intermediate...ish? (大学三年生のレベル。。。)
Other known languages: English
Preferred type of communication: e-mail: [email protected], MSN: [email protected]
Other info: 春に、 留学生として日本へ行くつもりだけど、 れんしゅうしなければならないと思うんですが 。。。

Kikyosama
03-09-2008, 01:13 PM
user name: Kikyosama (桔梗様)
japanese level : intermediate
other languages: english (very very very poor), Spanish (native), catalan (native), french (very very poor)
comunication : email or MSN: [email protected]

よろしくおねがいますぅぅぅぅぅぅ!!!

Wio
03-14-2008, 03:27 AM
AF user name: Wio
Japanese level: beginner, I guess...
other known languages: English (native) Spanish (intermediate)
Preferred type of communication: MSN, PM MSN: [email protected] EMAIL: [email protected] (mailto:[email protected])
other info: I may ask questions in english; no kanji, roomaji/kana are both acceptable.

kizuna_Zero
03-27-2008, 04:42 PM
AF Name: kizuna_Zero
日本語レベル: 上級(かな?)
ほかにできる言語: 韓国語(母国語)・英語(第二)
連絡方法: まずはこのフォーラムのPM(そして親しくなったらMSNもいいかもねw)

ほかの言語(とくに中国語)にも興味がありますw お互いにいろんなこと教えあえる友がほしい 、
けど…日本語を勉強している人なら できるかぎり助力したい。

JPN Level: Somewhat advanced
Other known Languages: Korean(native) / English (SL)
Preferred Comm. Medium: PM(And later, MSN, maybe...)

I'm also interested in other languages-- especially Mandarin (and no, I am not saying I don't wanna know Canto)
And, I will always be eager to help anyone who is studying Japanese if I can be of any help!

Screw
04-02-2008, 08:53 PM
AF name: Screw
日本語 Level : Very Beginner (all hiragana, a handfull of Kanji and Katakana...no romanji please)
Preffered comm :PM, e-mail [email protected], and maybe MSN [email protected]
Other Languages :English (native)

I am interested in Japanese language and culture. I am a beginner but i am trying to use Japanese as much as i can. There aren't any native Japanese speakers where i live, so i have no one to converse with! I can help with English as well.

Please PM me before you email or MSN.
ありがとうございます!

Rafear
05-25-2008, 02:23 PM
AF User-name: Rafear.
Japanese Level: Late beginner, early intermediate. (As my sig says, I'm self taught, so this is my estimate.)
Preferred Communication: PMs.
Other languages: English (American English).

Additional information: No obscure Kanji please, and absolutely no romaji,
and speak respectfully (As in little or no slang/offensive terms(English slang fine, but still nothing like "B****" or the like), the plain form of Japanese is fine), other then that anything goes, though I'd like some help with grammatic structure.

hirokiaibalovex3
06-12-2008, 10:32 PM
AF Username: hirokiaibalovex3

Japanese Level: beginner

Other Known Languages: English (native)

Preferred Type of Communication: e-mail, PM, AIM

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Other Information: I only know the basic kanji (basically up to grade 1 -_-') although i know all katakana and hiragana. i have only finished the first level of japanese at school. please don't get angry if i don't understand what you're saying >_<

みなさん〜ありがとうございます。

wasejo
06-17-2008, 02:36 PM
日本語レベル: どちかというと。。下手癖 (客観的にいったらどうでしょうかしら。。)
ほかにできる言語: 英語、スペイン語
連絡方法:とりあえずPM。。

JPN Level: :banghead: no idea, but not beginner... (I think)
Other known Languages: English, Spanish
Preferred Comm. Medium: PM (at first I guess)

Zynm
06-18-2008, 06:23 AM
AF user name: Zynm

Japanese level: Beginner

other known languages: dutch (native), french (native), english (quasi native) german (not very good)

Preferred type of communication: PM, or email at [email protected]

other info: I can read kana and about 100 kanji, I'm working a lot to get better knowledge, so please don't hold back. This is a self estimate because up till now I'm self taught. I'll be studying Japanese as a university major come next academic year so my progress will be greater at that time. No romaji please.

よろしくお願いします。

Sickness
06-19-2008, 04:01 AM
AF: Sickness
Level: Beginner
Other known languages: Serbian (native), English (awesome), Spanish(not so good), Russian(not so good).
Preferred type of communication: Live messenger or email [email protected]
other info: I read romanji and planing to learn katakana and hiragana.

Lights_Kira
06-29-2008, 01:24 PM
AF user name:Lights_Kira

Japanese level: In the middle of Beginner and Elementary. I'm not quite sure. I am currently aiming to pass JLPT4. If all goes well by the end of the summer, I'm aiming straight for 3kyuu

other known languages: English, obviously. Some spanish and French.

Preferred type of communication: IM, PM, EMAIL, Anything. But When it comes down to actually studying, I prefer chat.
++++ "Fluent" Hiragana. I just started learning Kanji, so I really can't read much (also want some help on that...) I cant read Katakana, but I have a book so I guess it's fine.

other info: I'm currently learning from "Japanese for busy people" vol 1. I really need someone who would be able to chat with me so I can study what I've learned.

ex. Even if I know how to say "Im going to the movies, by car, with my friends next week"... because I have noone to speak with [in Japanese] It takes me a while to be able to put what I want to say in order in my head. Thats why, I'm able to practice, I would be able to "think" and "speak" faster!

Of course, I'm also willing to help my partner in any way I can!

EXTRA NOTE: I am serious in learning this language. Just thought I should mention.

----------------------------------------------------

"Im going to the movies, by car, with my friends tomorrow"

= "watashi wa asatte ni tomodachi to kuruma de eiga ni ikimasu" -- I believe...

Greenflames
06-30-2008, 09:31 AM
AF Username: Greenflames
Japanese level: Beginner
Other known languages: Cantonese, English
Other Info: I know only a small amount of Japanese. I recently did a ten week course on Japanese, but I still don't know that much Japanese. I know a few phrases (some from watching anime), and some basic grammar points, but not a great deal. I have no real opportunity in my area to practise speaking japanese, so I would love to be able to actually converse with someone in japanese, and practise using the language, as well as learn more about talking in japanese. I LOVE anime, and just really like the japanese language itself...which is why I want to learn how to speak it so much. In my opinion, the japanese language is the cutest language hehe.
I don't mind if you use kanji if you can explain to me what they mean, since I don't know much kanji lol.

ZUDAH
07-09-2008, 08:33 AM
はじめまして、日本人です。
私は英語を勉強、そして理解したいと考えております。
(現在、翻訳ソフトウェアに頼っている状態なので)
Nice to meet you it is Japanese.
I think that I want to study English and to understand.
(Because it is a state to rely on the translation software now. )

日本語、あるいは日本に関する疑問なら
ある程度は答えられるかもしれません。
Doubt of Japanese
Doubt concerning culture of Japan
It is likely to be able to cooperate in the solution.

[email protected]

Anuket
07-15-2008, 10:25 AM
AF user name: OnnA (女)

Japanese level: (Speaking, listening, written) JPT3 by December! o,O

other known languages: Filipino(native), English, Chinese

Preferred type of communication: PM, MSN

other info: I'm on vacation now so I probably wouldn't be able to reply using Kanji, so I hope someone's willing to chat using Romaji. I'd like to talk about Japanese culture and other similar stuff.

Ryuske
08-02-2008, 04:56 PM
AF user name: Ryuske
Japanese level: Begginer
Preferred type of communication: msn email
other info: 私の日本語はわるい。 ごめね。 いま、 日本語はべんきょします。 ともだち なりたい。 いしょうに 日本語のれんしゅ。
I'm sorry my Japanese isn't that good. Right not I study Japanese. I want to make a friend and practice Japanese together.
Also I'm not good with kanji and will only use ones that I can understand.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
08-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I guess I never posted in this thread o.o.

AF user name: ペンギンさん (Pengin-san)
Japanese level: 中級 (?) (Intermediate)
Other known languages: 英語とスペイン語を話します。 (English and Spanish)
Preferred type of communication: E-mail, PM
Other info: 漢字を書いてください! 練習する事が必要ですよ。 でも、話題を知らない。

Sashikizu
08-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Sashikizu
I know Hiragana, and am about halfway done learning katakana. I don't know any kanji yet. ^^;
Native english speaker
Prefer to use PM's
I'm not too hot on sentence structure , but I'm a quick learner and hardcore studier - as said before, no kanji please. Thanks! ^_^

zyonlee
10-04-2008, 09:35 PM
AF user name: ZyonLee
Japanese level:Beginner
other known languages: English, Chinese
other info: I mastered kanji...... 0_0

Miss Moonlight
10-10-2008, 11:04 PM
AF user name: moonlightkisu
Japanese level: beginner (speaking) experinced (translating/conversing -- I have been translating and studying japanese for a while)
other known languages: (native and others) english, italian, japanese (I am only fluent in english)
Preferred type of communication: (email, PM, MSN, etc) PM, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, email
other info: (topics you want to talk about, no kanji, etc) I am fluent in reading hiragana and katakana along with some kanji. I am not very experinced with kanji though; usually I need the furigana to read it if I don't know a certain kanji. Hiragana is my preferred, since i'm at a basic conversing level (I only translate/study, I do not speak it in my daily life.) I need to brush up on my grammar and sentence structure.

Ryushin
10-11-2008, 06:10 AM
AF user name: Ryushin
Japanese level: sortof a beginner in almost everyting except speaking
other know languages:native afrikaans and english
preffered type of communication (email,PM,MSN)
other info: don't know much of japanese but would like to learn it, im a quick learner when it comes to languages

jchee
11-05-2008, 07:56 PM
AF user name: jchee
Japanese level: Passed 2 kyuu
other know languages: English and Chinese(beginner)
preffered type of communication: (email)
other info: my email: [email protected]

-akichan-
11-06-2008, 03:04 PM
AF user name: 亜希ちゃん
Japanese level: 四年間
Other known languages: 英語と中国語と少し韓国語を話します。
Preferred type of communication: E-mail, MSN Messenger
Other info: [email protected]

Hit me up <3

sabako-urume
11-09-2008, 12:30 PM
AF user name:sabako-urume
Japanese level: native (I'm Japanese)
other known languages: English(not so fluent)
Preferred type of communication: email [email protected], PM, MSN
other info: I like drawing and uploaded my drawings some website,but because of my unskilled English,I cant communicate well.Please someone teach me English! ToT Of cource I can help your Japanese!^^

ウルメサバ子です。日本人です。
英語のウェブサイトに絵をアップロードしたりしてるんですが、英語が上手じゃないのでコミュニケーションが 上手にできません。ToT
誰か英語教えてくださいー!もちろん日本語学習もお手伝いしますよ!!

Rinoa Iam
11-11-2008, 12:18 PM
AF user name: Rinoa Iam

Japanese level: Writing - Advanced-Low on the ACTFL Scale, Speaking - Intermediate-High on the ACTFL Scale. I have been studying Japanese for 7 years.

other known languages: English (native), and some Spanish

Preferred type of communication: e-mail only please! [email protected]

other info: Kanji is okay--just about any topic is okay, as long as it's appropriate. I'm a graduate student now studying Language Acquisition and Teaching specializing in Japanese. I have a BA in Japanese, and I just love to use the language! Spanish has messed me up slightly, but I am still somewhat proficient.

よろしくね!

charm_caster0604
11-21-2008, 05:18 AM
AF Username: charm_caster0604
Japanese Level: Begginer
Other known Languages: Filipino, English, a little bit of Japanese
Preferred type of Communication: [email protected]
Other Information: I speak Nihonggo. But Just a little Bit. But I`am really interested in learning Japanese language and I hope I can learn more from you guys. XD <333333 Till Here! Sayonara!

Lector
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
AF user name: Lector
Japanese level: Pretty basic
other known languages: Native spanish, Native-level english, can read portuguese, pretty basic french and german and latin, and just a lil bit capable of readin Tolkien's elf script. (yeah i'm weird, i know)
Preferred type of communication: email, perhaps msn.
other info: i can read about 30-40 kanji at most, i will chat bout anything though it'll prolly have to be either quite slow paced or in english or spanish,
i can help with any english/spanish doubts.
i'm mexican, if anyone cares

mail is [email protected] my msn is different so if you wanna add me send me a PM or an email so i can add you

Chees502
01-28-2009, 04:42 PM
AF user name:Chees502
Japanese level:Spoken: Low Writing: Medium/High
Preferred type of communication: Anything, my E-mail address and MSN are [email protected] and my Aim, Yim, and Xfire is Chees502. Could also use my Ventrilo
other info: I would like to talk to, and practice with someone that will take this seriously. I could really care less what we talk about as long as its relevant, and somewhat educational.

healthy1990
04-17-2009, 09:04 PM
AF user name:healthy1990
Japanese level: Very High(I'm native)
other known languages: Japanese, English(A little)
Preferred type of communication: E-mail([email protected]) or PM in this FORUM.
other info: I want to learn English more! So, please contact to me.And I love music and movie and computer-games very much;)

animegirl_cd
04-23-2009, 03:35 PM
AF username : animegirl_cd

Japanese level: Beginner (and still learning) :D

Other languages: English (native), Korean (very, very little), Spanish
( somewhat)

Other information: I am teaching myself Japanese. In the future I plan on teaching English in Japan. So I would love to have help learning it, and become friends with people from Japan to so I know some one when I go there. :D =^^=

ai_frostbite
04-24-2009, 07:38 AM
AF user name:ai_frostbite
Japanese level: medium (learned most words but not good on slang and other things, like writing and puting the words together)
other known languages:english
Preferred type of communication: PM or email ( [email protected] )
other info:i write usually hiragana. but i would like to know how to write more. i also want to learn so i can go be a game designer in japan in a year or so.
<3
that would be very helpful!!!!
thanks!!!
<33333
*ai*

ukiuki
04-25-2009, 12:33 PM
AF user name: ukiuki
japanese level: native
english level:fluent
I have seen most active exchange communication with fun(important!) between japanese language and other languages by anime
ask me if you need help for japanese

learning must be fun! at http://wwjanime.blogspot.com

[U.S.N]Senkan_California
05-18-2009, 07:02 AM
AF user name: [U.S.N]Senkan_California
Japanese level: 中級(と思うが、でも日本人たちは私の日本語が下手と思うかもしれませんね。)Medium( But somehow very low for a Japanese person)
other known languages: 英語 English!! (何時かはドイツ語を勉強しようと思います。)
Preferred type of communication: via Email([email protected]) or Facebook.com
other info: でも、僕は漢字を少し知ります。(約1300~1400字?)

Atashi ♡
05-22-2009, 10:55 PM
AF user name: Atashi ♡
Japanese level: Self-taught for 8 years
other known languages: English (better than my Chinese), Mandarin Chinese (native)
Preferred type of communication: digitalsekai(at)gmail(dot)com (e-mail), Chiisa na Tantei (AIM), digitalsekai(at)gmail(dot)com (GoogleTalk), digitalsekai(at)hotmail(dot)com (MSN)
other info: I can read a whole lot more Japanese than I can ever compose on my own. I can handle Japanese newspapers just fine.

Haru no Megumi
06-15-2009, 05:43 PM
AFusername:Haru no Megumi
japanese level:can write hiragana katakana and some kanji,can understand and speak plus read hiragana katakana and some kanji.
other known languages: english
perferred type of communication:email,pms (even if i type japanese it wont show.so maybe email is best.)
other info:i would be happy to teach others some japanese and it would be nice to have a lot more japanese friends.

if you want to email then its at [email protected]
i wish to have more friends ! ^ ^

sakebi
06-22-2009, 09:42 AM
AF user name: sakebi
Japanese level: JLPT 2
other known languages: English, Mandarin
other info: Just someone who likes learning languages ^_^

VK Miya
06-28-2009, 05:14 AM
AF user name:VK Miya
Japanese level: Moderate It is past 12 years ago XD

other known languages: except korean others I know somehow.

Preferred type of communication: PM, or email at [email protected]

Im on travel always XD

Hello and Take care
Përshëndetje dhe kujdeset
أهلا والعناية
Здравейте и се грижи
Hola i cuidar
您好和照顾
Pozdrav i brinuti
Dobrý den, a dbát
Hej og passe
Hallo en zorg
Kamusta at ingat
Bonjour et de prendre soin
Ola e coidar
Hallo und kümmern
Γεια σας και να λάβει μέριμνα
שלום וכן לדאוג
नमस्ते और देखभाल
Hello, és gondoskodni
Hello dan berhati-hati
Ciao e prendersi cura
Labdien, un rūpēties
and others

Nanukana
06-28-2009, 11:21 PM
AF user name: Nanukana
Japanese level: Basic romanji, practicly no Katakana, Hiragana, or Kanji(I am working on it though)
Preferred type of communication: Email - [email protected]
other info: Anything. If I don't understand something I'll look it up and learn from it.

Sensha
07-03-2009, 03:46 PM
AF user name:Sensha
Japanese level: intermediate

alexyuri
07-09-2009, 07:29 AM
User Name: alexyuri

Japanese level: uhmm.. I can only write Hiragana, Katakana, and some basic Kanji, haha, I'm still learning Kanji. xD I've been learning Japanese for 4years, thank God, it's improving every year, haha. xD

Other Known languages: Filipino is my native language, In can speak English too, of course, and some basic Japanese languages. :)

Preferred method of communication:
Skype, Yahoo Messenger ([email protected])
MSN ([email protected])

Other information: I live here in the Philippines, and, if possible, I really want to talk to a Japanese who can speak English and can correct my grammar... Ü I'm really desperate to learn that language... oh, and if anyone here wants to learn Filipino, I'm willing to help.. :) as long as you can speak English and not other languages, hahaha. All I can translate is English-Filipino; Filipino-English... :) yoroshiku ne~Ü

isaacsol
08-23-2009, 01:59 PM
AF user name: isaacsol
Japanese level: Intermediate, know hiragana, katakana, some kanji (not sure how many, or from what official lists they come from), okay grammar (kinda shakey though).
Other known languages: English (Native), Okay-ish Spanish
Preferred type of communication: MSN (I will only give it out in a PM)
Other Info: I know less vocabulary, and I would like to learn more (without relying on a dictionary).

milenium3
08-29-2009, 04:36 PM
AF user name: milenium3
Japanese level: begginer(I know katakana hiragana and some kanji,I know basic grammar and some things more,I really like it
Other known languages: English and Spanish
Preferred type of communication: email,but please,post me before.
Other Info: I like anime too :)

momoeri
09-12-2009, 05:11 PM
AF user name: momoeri
Japanese level: Upper Beginner, just scratching intermediate.
other known languages: English, tiny bit of korean, basic cantonese and tiny bit of Mandarin.
Preferred type of communication: Email/MSN/phone! :)
other info: really looking to speak japanese more than anything else but I'm fine with MSN and email too!

kakashi_sensei31
09-16-2009, 02:55 AM
AF user name : kakashi_sensei31
Japanese Level : JLPT level 3 (writing) intermediate, (listening / conversation) intermediate
other known language : Malay (native), English
Preferred type of communication : email / Yahoo messenger
other info : now in preparation class for going to further study in Japan

kurai_cho2
09-16-2009, 05:24 AM
AF user name: kurai_cho2
Japanese level: Still beginner (I can write hiragana, katakana, and a little bit kanji)
other known languages: English, Indonesia, Arabic, Netherland
Preferred type of communication: YM
other info: My neighborhood call me crazy b'cause I can speak 5 language... in fact they don't know about my school that need the student with ability can speak more than 3 language

sacchan_satoru
09-27-2009, 09:03 PM
AF user name: sacchan_satoru (Just call me sacchan/sa-chan)

Japanese level: Mother-tongue... So almost PERFECT xD

other known languages: mainly English, un poco espanyol, ein bisschen Deutche, un poco italiano.

Preferred type of communication: MSN: [email protected] (Free to add me)

other info: I like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Lucky Star, So Long, Mr. Despair, Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji), XxxHolic, etc^^ I've grown up with anime xP

OtakuInu!!!
09-27-2009, 09:24 PM
AF user name: OtakuInu!!!
Japanese level: Beginner (I can read & write Hiragana, Katakana, and a few Kanji; I'm still learning)
other known languages: Native Languages: Filipino (Tagalog), & English
Preferred type of communication: PM, Facebook, or E-mail: [email protected]
other info: I would like to learn more of the Japanese language, I love to talk about anime!!! ^_^

私はなりたがって嫌い
11-07-2009, 02:23 AM
私はアニメファンの人が日本語志望怒る。もしあなたが本当に使用しないでください尊重外人にしたいアニメな どの日本文化学習のあなたの唯一の手段である。また、という理由だけで好きなアニメ日本語を勉強しないでく ださい。

AzureDark
11-07-2009, 04:50 AM
私はアニメファンの人が日本語志望怒る。もしあなたが本当に使用しないでください尊重外人にしたいアニメな どの日本文化学習のあなたの唯一の手段である。また、という理由だけで好きなアニメ日本語を勉強しないでく ださい。何が言いたいかわかんね

Aku no Hikari
11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Name: Aku no Hikari (悪の光)

Japanese level: Intermediate

Other languages: English (excellent)

Preferred type of communication: PM or e-mail. Feel free to send e-mails to: aku.no.hikari (at) gmail.com

Other notes: Please do not use Romaji or spaces. But feel free to use English for anything you don't understand, or can't say in Japanese. I don't really mind if you aren't very good in English as long as you are fluent in (or preferably a native) Japanese.

As for the topic, I don't really mind anything you want to talk about.

Haderyada
12-19-2009, 10:41 AM
AF: Haderyada
Level: Beginner
Other known languages: Spanish (native), English (awesome)
Preferred type of communication: Live messenger or email [email protected]
other info:Rather speak in hiragana and katakana, know basic kanjis (still learing) but wanting to learn

Anyaaa
02-13-2010, 04:56 AM
AF user name: Anyaaa
Japanese level: Lower intermediate (Taken JLPT 4級 and am now studying for 3級.)
Other known languages: English (mother tongue), French (upper intermediate/advanced), Spanish (beginner)
Preferred type of communication: Absolutely anything! Ideally PM or e-mail so I'd have time to plan my words, but anything would be great.
Other info: I really desperately want to improve my Japanese, so please don't be afraid to be honest about my mistakes. None of that "you speak just like a native!!" nonsense :P
My email address is: PM please
本当にありがとうございま~す!

FunkyBubbleMonkey
02-16-2010, 01:19 AM
AF user name: funkybubblemonkey
Japanese level: High Intermediate
Preferred type of communication: E-mail or PM
other info: I think learning Japanese is fun, and I would like to get the chance to practice it more
E-mail address: (kind of long) [email protected]

LOVE STUFF
02-28-2010, 10:04 PM
AF user name: Love Stuff
Japanese level: Native language
other known languages: English(Working on it!)
Preferred type of communication:Email or PM(Try PM better because I don't use my email much)
other info: Please help me on my english and pronuatination. Help me my english besides that I'll talk to you about anything depends on the time though.
Email:[email protected]

rinarobot
03-01-2010, 03:36 AM
AF user name: rinarobot (本名:李奈(リナ))
Japanese level: Mid-intermediate I know quite a bit of grammar, my vocabulary sucks though but I am working on it >_>
other known languages: (native and others); English[native], Korean[beginner], Mandarin[beginner]
Preferred type of communication: (email, PM, MSN, etc): MSN or email or PM ~
other info: (topics you want to talk about, no kanji, etc): no romaji please. :]

dabura667
03-01-2010, 08:52 PM
私はアニメファンの人が日本語志望怒る。もしあなたが本当に使用しないでください尊重外人にしたいアニメな どの日本文化学習のあなたの唯一の手段である。また、という理由だけで好きなアニメ日本語を勉強しないでく ださい。

エキサイト翻訳乙wwww

意味踏み絵wwww

Mikoto Misaka
03-04-2010, 02:11 PM
英語話せるなら2ちゃんが3/1に韓国からサイバーテロくらったこと拡散頼んだ

AzureDark
03-04-2010, 06:31 PM
そんなことはFBIにまで頼まれたらしいですよ、師匠

我是高中生
06-22-2010, 02:04 PM
AF user name:Vanilla-Hime
Japanese level:(Speaking) Beginner (Writing) I kan only write Katanata
other known languages: Filipino, English, Chinese, korean
Preferred type of communication: MSN, or YM
other info:No Kanji, it hurts my head, and someone who can understand both English and Japanese, I'm a slow learner.

Hello!I'm a Chinese.My Japenese level is : Speaking-medium,writing-medium,both kanji and hiragana.I cannot use katanata frequently,but I'll try my best to learn it.You said you can speak Chinese,so I think we can teach each other!I love Bleach very much,and many other Japenese anime.I'll preciate it if you have the same thought with me.Please contact me via email:[email protected] . I'm waiting for your reply.

:laugh:
Best wishes.

Yours,
Shigatsutsuyitachi Mushiba
四月一日 蝕

chibichibichibi
07-04-2010, 04:56 AM
AF user name: chibichibichibi (chibs for short)
Japanese level: intermediate (speaking, writing, reading)
other info: I'm horrible at kanji, so I prefer hiragana lol. Although I am "supposed" to be able to read enough to sustain a normal conversation, I haven't been practicing......soo pleaaaasseee nooo kanjiiii. どもありがとうございます!

Hikarin
07-14-2010, 04:07 AM
AF user name: Hikari Hatake (prefer Hikarin or Hikari)
Japanese level: Not sure :l I covered a few years of it at school but most I learnt with my Japanese private tutor, Miki.... I can teach Japanese very well though^^
Other known languages: English (proper English, I'm Australian), a little Han'gugeo (South Korean) and just a bit of Irish Gaelic (extremely difficult language!><)
Preferred type of communication: Email either [email protected] or [email protected]
Other info: I don't mind if you write to me in kana or romanji as long as you write romanji the way I like it. Other than that, I'd preffer it in kana (kanji not necessary but is better). If you're just having troubles, ask me questions in English. I don't mind.

Full Metal SHORTY!!!
12-05-2010, 11:59 PM
AF user name: Full Metal SHORTY!!!
Japanese level: Between Beginner and Intermediate. I know hirigana and basic language skills.
Preferred type of communication:PM
other info: More on Katakana, kanji and language form.

HikaruYagami
02-03-2011, 06:04 PM
AF Username: HikaruYagami
Japanese Level: Beginner
Other known language: English
Preferred type of communicaton: PM
Other info: I know hiragana, katakana, and kanji a little
メール: [email protected]

Hamachi
02-09-2011, 12:49 AM
AF user name: Hamachi
Japanese level: I'm a native Japanese speaker.
Other known language: English(Beginner)
Preferred type of communication:PM
other info: I'm poor at English. But I want to be able to read English books. Don't you want to talk in English and Japanese?

Philhalo66
03-31-2011, 01:59 PM
AF user name: philhalo66
Japanese level: novice only know 3 or 4 words
Preferred type of communication: PM, xfire
other info: anime, ecchi

Kishiko
07-08-2011, 12:11 AM
AF user name: Kishiko
Japanese level: It's okay >:3
other known languages: English, Some German, and Spanish
Preferred type of communication: Any
other info: Anything interesting

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
07-17-2011, 04:36 PM
AF user name: キョンシ カップケッキ / Zombie Cupcake

Japanese level:
Writing // Can read Hiragana, Romanji / Romaji, and Katakana
Speaking // Intermediate
Listening // A level somewhere between 'intermediate' and 'beginner'

Other known languages: (native and others)
English // Native
Spanish // Advanced
Italian // Intermediate
Russian // Beginner
Gibberish // Native (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibberish)
German // Beginner
French // Beginner

Preferred type of communication: (email, PM, MSN, etc) E-mail, please, not MSN, because I use Incredimail to receive my e-mails and can't IM you
[email protected] ([email protected])
I also like PMs ^,^

Other info: (topics you want to talk about, no kanji, etc)
Oh God. No kanji. PLEASE.
And, if you could, I've been wanting to learn Korean for some time nao. ^,^ I'd be happy if you could teach me some / give me a website or two to help me learn.

Medha
10-08-2011, 01:32 AM
AF: Medha
Level: i'm not so good at reading, so beginner? i watch a lot of anime, so i'm good at understanding when someone speaks. xD
Communication type: email - [email protected]
other info: i can read hiragana and katakana, and some common/basic kanji
よこしく~

edit:: sorry, forgot to add; native language is english ^^

Rei
10-08-2011, 05:53 AM
AF user name: Reina/xRiikox
Japanese level: Intermediate/Upper Beginner
Other known languages: Chinese and English.
Preferred type of communication: Anything will do, really. Any way you can find in which to contact me.
Other info: Able to read hira, kata and kanji. My grammar isn't good, though. よろしゅう!

Zombie_Cupcake
Hmm...you might want to approach Hikarin for that (if you didn't already know)

LICHTENDAHL
12-23-2011, 04:54 AM
AF: LICHTENDAHL
Japanese Level: Basic (Both speaking,reading & writing)
Other known languages: English,Filipino,German (only know a few words)
Other info: I can read a little bit of kanji. i can already write in hiragana and katakana.

RyuTama
12-25-2011, 12:18 AM
AF user name: RyuTama
Japanese level: Upper Beginner, I guess.
Other known languages: English (Native), German (Intermediate), Italian and Spanish (Beginner).
Preferred type of communication: PMs to start out, then I can give out my MSN.
Other info: Able to read romaji (although not preferred), hiragana, katakana, and a fair amount of kanji. I tend to speak/write more casually than most people though, so sorry in advance if I seem a bit up-front and informal. ^^;

Kazetori
01-08-2012, 05:40 AM
AF user name: Kazetori
Japanese level: 2 years of study
Preferred type of communication: PM, email, or skype all work.
other info: I can use kana and some kanji and will write to you in them, please be able to read them, if you don't know a kanji, just ask! We can help each other learn new things :3 I'm currently studying abroad in Japan as I write this, but classes haven't even started yet. I wish to get a jump on using Japanese as soon as I can. I'm a little weak in the grammar areas, so I apologize in advance if I use a grammar pattern wrong, and please correct me! よろしくおねがいします!

egosha1381
03-14-2012, 04:48 AM
AF username: egosha1381
Japanese level: about 10%when look anime, 0%when look TVnews
Other langs:
Native: Russian
Additional: English
Contact me: pm
Additional info:
Like to play some beauty (and simple) music (Tchaikovsky, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, etc)
Look some anime (kawaii, mahoushojo)
Recently downloaded the Kiniro no corda PC game. it's in Japanese. yes i use a dictionary and grammar. but still have alot of questions. will U help sometimes))
Also downloaded this game continuing, in chinese. I'll try it for a snack later.

Zepher
05-06-2012, 03:02 PM
AF user name: Zepher
Japanese level: Intermediate
other known languages: English, Spanish
other info: ~~ I love Japanese ~~

Rozenberg
05-07-2012, 12:02 PM
AF Username : Rozenberg (previously HiNa.-*)
Japanese Level : only took N5 test, then around 4 years of self study
Other languages : Indonesia (native), English, Germany
Preferred communication type : VM or PM or FB, just ask
Other information :
I like to play non-translated visual novel/eroge in my spare time
I want to study in Japan but I don't have enough money so I decided to study abroad in Germany instead of Japan
my fetish is TSUNDERE, long hair, red hair, red eye
and I always listen to japanese song

rmaroney
06-01-2012, 11:54 AM
AF user name: rmaroney
Japanese level: Self-taught over a few years, going to study at university starting in October.
Other known languages: English (native), Spanish (basic), Portuguese (Basic).
Other info: I'm a musician and a liguophile, so I will probably be spending a lot of time in the Japanese and Music forums. In general, if you have something interesting to talk about, I'll talk about it :) If you need help in any way that I can help with, feel free to ask!

Rashurasha
07-09-2012, 04:23 PM
AF user name: Rashurasha
Japanese level: New Beginner
other known languages: Native in English
Preferred type of communication: talking somehow (such as skype)
other info: what ever I can manage to be able to speak in Japanese

kintoki-sakata
07-11-2012, 06:41 PM
AF user name:kintoki-sakata
Japanese level: so beginner
other known languages: native: arabic and others : English , little french .
Preferred type of communication: s_kintokiYahoo.com
other info: I want to learn japanese and practice more Engish and French .

WhyWorry
07-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Nice thread :)

AF user name: WhyWorry
Japanese level: JLPT N2 (not fortunate enough to pass the last N1 test I took)
other known languages: English (native), Filipino (native) French (basic), German (basic)
Preferred type of communication: PM first then maybe email
other info: Topics I want to talk about would be Japan in general (culture, history, etc), your culture, my culture, travel, food, TV series and films, music

Akiosama
07-31-2013, 03:55 PM
AF Username: Akiosama (my Japanese name is Akio - I'm Yonsei)

Japanese Level: Minor in College, including some Classical Japanese, but out of practice. Probably N3 or N2 level, but haven't taken the test. Not very confident about vocabulary and dictionary needed for comfort for written. For spoken, have a tendency to speak somewhat slower than a native speaker, enunciate too much (though I've been told my accent is decent for textbook Japanese), and spend way too much time thinking about how to say something rather than just saying it (I tend to rehearse sentences in my head too much.) Written > spoken.

Other languages: English (native). Studied Latin and French, but don't remember too much.

Preferred method of Communication: Let's start with PMs, please.

Other info: Really trying to learn how to hold 'normal' conversations and read more 'typical' forms of print, rather than just pop culture stuff. Extremely interested in Oosaka-ben and Kansai-ben in general (Hisakawa Aya is my idol). Also, just looking to expand my social horizons with people interested in similar things that I am into. (This would also include Gundam (models especially), miniature gaming, and Magic: the Gathering, in addition to anime, manga, and J-music. Also would like to take the N2 or N1 test sometime in the near future.

Otahime
11-24-2013, 04:19 PM
AF user name: Otahime
Japanese level: JLPT N4
Preferred type of communication: Skype, PM
other info: I'd like to get to know you and not just use you as a practice partner! I hope we can be friends. ^^

DreamerFeather
05-24-2014, 08:48 PM
AF user name: dreamerfeather
Japanese level: I self-study so I don't know how to tell what my level is. I can form sentences, small paragraphs and I can somewhat chat using Japanese. I read hiragana and Katakana and over 1000 kanji.
other known languages: English, Arabic
Preferred type of communication:PM, E-mail, Whatsapp
other info: I truly want to find a Japanese language chatting mate in order to practice :)

RedPandanCake
06-30-2014, 05:45 PM
AF: RedPandanCake
Level: Intermediate, conversational level, but beginner at kanji so would prefer if people replied or wrote to me in hiragana/katakana and avoid kanji if much possible x
Other Languages: English, Native Korean Speaker
Preferred communication: PM, email, Whatsapp, KakaoTalk
Other info: I can read romaji, hiragana and katakana x but still slow at kanji. Always love to talk about manga, anime and other interests in japanese x I would love to practice and improve as much as helping others (although I'm not that great x)