PDA

View Full Version : Ronald McDonald, the Anti-Christ?

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-16-2007, 02:32 PM
This is just made because I'm bored. But I HAVE to say Ronald Mcdonald is the Anti-Christ...He is the Symbol, other than the Golden Arcs of a place that slowly kills people faster than the already slowly dying process. ALSO his fries dn't decay...that's creepy and sick. Also he is a symbol of food that has a high chance of making life VERY unhealthy. Sadly I'm a adict to this horrible hell, but I'm tring to break off it.

S be warned, McDonalds will steal your health AND soul....

Flah Blah
08-16-2007, 02:46 PM
S be warned, McDonalds will steal your health AND soul....

Wow, that must make dieticians spawns of the Devil. Sent on earth to aid in Macdonald's strive for the "healthier" french fry. Whilst converting the obsese to lose dramatic amounts of weight that it kills them and make anorexic people eat so much their stomachs explode. And then the acid is reused for the oil of which they deep fry everything in.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Wow, that must make dieticians spawns of the Devil. Sent on earth to aid in Macdonald's strive for the "healthier" french fry. Whilst converting the obsese to lose dramatic amounts of weight that it kills them and make anorexic people eat so much their stomachs explode. And then the acid is reused for the oil of which they deep fry everything in.

Spawns of the Devil? I have no spawns....

Kishiro
08-16-2007, 02:50 PM
This is why I hardly post anymore-- too many stupid threads with up to 200 posts to take a spiked titanium baseball bat to my I.Q.

If you're to be naming an Anti-Christ, I'd say it is the entire human race.
Not a mascot clown for a fast food burger joint.

Ωmega
08-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Spawns of the Devil? I have no spawns....
Then Ronald McDonald isnt the Anti-Christ, since the anti-christ is suppose to be the spawn of the devil

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Then Ronald McDonald isnt the Anti-Christ, since the anti-christ is suppose to be the spawn of the devil

>British Accent.< Why do you do these things to me...

My jokes are always ruined...T.T

Flah Blah
08-16-2007, 03:02 PM

My jokes are always ruined...T.T

Because they're contradicting. It wasn't a very good joke to start off with in the first place. Usually it's the thoroughly planned and daedally composed "jokes" that require wit to figure out are the best.

ParaParaJMo
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM
If you don't like McDonalds and their food, then don't have to eat there. If people want to lose their health and cheap money, that's their own fault.

LadyPSerenity
08-16-2007, 04:21 PM
You're all under the impression that McDonalds FORCES you to eat there, and that they are the most unhealthy place to ever exist. omgee...

Anyway, a few points on that Considering I do work there,

McDonalds strives to create healthier options not only for profit but also for HEALTH... oh dear... who'd a thought.

They work with people to help them find healthy options.

No one is twisting your arm to get the double quarter pounder with a large fry and drink. They suggest a larger fry you say no they move on. It's not like they're telling you, you have to.

McDonalds consistantly changes their ingredients and procedures in the mentality they can find healthier ways to make food with the same great taste we've come to love from McDonalds as Children.

Other "burger joints" have yet to even step into this light. ie Wendy's. They pour GREASE over their burgers to freshen them up. Hungry yet?

Personally... if I'm going to eat it I'm going to eat Mcdonalds.

Guerrera
08-16-2007, 05:04 PM
*Sigh* You're just all kinds of crazy, man xD ROFL

I'll have you know I ate CHICKEN MCNUGGETS today!! With BBQ! And I'm goin' to heaven anyways...
(Seriously, I really did eat those nuggets a while ago. But they're coming back up... ugh...)

Wio
08-16-2007, 11:45 PM
his fries dn't decay...that's creepy and sick. Also he is a symbol of food that has a high chance of making life VERY unhealthy.
That's a good thing B. Why would you want to eat decayed fries?

Bucky Katt
08-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Some people eat century old eggs, why wouldn't you want to eat decayed fries. (Don't knock it 'til you try it, man)

Wio
08-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Some people eat century old eggs, why wouldn't you want to eat decayed fries. (Don't knock it 'til you try it, man)
Because I know I would rather have century old fries that haven't decayed. They have more beef in them.

International 4-8818
08-17-2007, 12:53 AM
eh that's why i don't eat there when i can eat at a locally owned burger joint like the habit, mmm now that is good.

Wio
08-17-2007, 01:05 AM
eh that's why i don't eat there when i can eat at a locally owned burger joint like the habit, mmm now that is good.
My dad will never eat at the habbit. He went there once and someone who ate there seemed to be disposing of the less nutritious parts through their mouth. It just so happened that most of the burger was not nutritious. I don't know about you, but I don't like that kind of habbit and will stick with McDs or whatever.

Jonwolf
08-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Ever let Mconalds ice cream sit out? The cone will be broken down and dissapear but the ice cream will remain. It turns into this slime that just sits there with a longer haf-life than uranium.

The creapy part is that it turns into the perma-slime in your stomache too. >.>

Sзsικι
08-17-2007, 08:32 PM
*licks lips* The Ronald McDonald dude... Looks like a clown... Which I'm terrified of. But omg.... We don't have Wendy's where I live so I have to settle with McD fries.. I'm going to die from them aren't I? : (

Finvarra
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
I agree with jack.
But idc.
The food is good.

Ichiro Matsuchani
08-17-2007, 09:17 PM

My jokes are always ruined...T.TCan't ruin a bad joke. =O

███
08-18-2007, 01:20 AM
He gives you 100 grams of saturated fat as a present every time you pay him a visit.

Ari_86
08-18-2007, 01:40 AM
If you don't like McDonalds and their food, then don't have to eat there.

Yeah but i like it i just dont like what it does to you. Thats why i dont eat much of it anymore at all.. :D

Marshmallow Fluff
08-18-2007, 01:44 AM
I hate fast food. :mad:

-Batman-
08-18-2007, 02:03 AM
The other day I was in a position where I needed a source of food, and McDonalds was the only nearby place I could access.

Well...I skipped the fries. I got a cup of water (Which they made me pay for...It's essentially TAP WATER....And I needed to PAY for it. And no, not a bottle of water, a paper cup)
I got a sandwhich...It was a chicken sandwhich with lettuce, tomato, What I think was bacon, and ranch dressing...5 minutes after I finished, I had the desire to vomit. It was just too gross.
The only fast foods I can eat are KFC and White Castle.
However, I don't eat fast foods more than 4-5 times a year...Just because it's so damn bad for you. Even without the transfat from KFC now.

Reniti
08-18-2007, 10:10 AM
XDD I can't stay away from him and his little evil eshtablishments.
No, wait. I'm gonna die, aren't I?

*~Lily_Gemini~*
08-18-2007, 10:21 AM
lol, i dont really like mcdonalds, that mascot dude scares me, and the food is icky. <.< minus the fries and oreo flurries with extra oreo and hot fudge. lol, anyways, mcdonalds is as unhealthy as any other place, and for the people that say wendys is gross. yes it is. point being agreed on. anyways, it is possible that ronald is the anti-christ. jack-nii has a point. lol, anybahoozles, i dont really like fast food...<.< ewwwww...and i think i had mcdonalds yesterday...i still feel like imma barf..

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 11:46 AM
Why would they make the mascot to the place a giant clown anyways... =/

I really want McDonalds fries and a flurry now though D;

Isn't subway fast food? I like subway ;D

-Batman-
08-18-2007, 01:29 PM
Isn't subway fast food? I like subway ;D

It'c technically a sandwhich shop.
And i've been in subway...There's nothing fast about it, least the one I was in. But meh, I'm more of a quiznos guy.

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 01:47 PM
They don't have quiznos in my country D;

Bring me one... I really like their subs with guacamole... and some chicken noodle soup on the side *drool*

Lunafreya Fleuret
08-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Shane..>.>..Not true.

LadyPSerenity
08-18-2007, 03:59 PM
if it makes you "sick" why do you eat it? if you say it's "gross" why did you eat it?

You puzzle me, it makes no logical sense.

Ronald McDonald became the mascot when they decided to focus their attention on children and making children laugh. McDonalds prides itself on being a great place for children to enjoy their birthdays and go for a great meal.

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 04:12 PM
A great unhealthy meal of death D;

Eris
08-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Ronald McDonald became the mascot when they decided to focus their attention on children and making children laugh. McDonalds prides itself on being a great place for children to enjoy their birthdays and go for a great meal.

Many of these children have no idea what they are eating, or the consequences of eating it, let alone a concept of death or cardiovascular ailments.

Similarly, you could apply the argument on giving a way crack pipes to children, and priding yourself on showing them a great time. Disregard for consequences is the same.

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 04:34 PM
This site makes me laugh -- > http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/questions/whats-in-the-food/burgers/

LadyPSerenity
08-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Many of these children have no idea what they are eating, or the consequences of eating it, let alone a concept of death or cardiovascular ailments.

Similarly, you could apply the argument on giving a way crack pipes to children, and priding yourself on showing them a great time. Disregard for consequences is the same.

I wasn't saying McDonalds is good for you. I've never said it was. I said when they decided to focus their attention on targetting children they made Ronald McDonald the mascott, which was adressing someone's comment on why is Ronald the mascott anyway.

Besides that point, it's fast food what do you expect it to be - full of nutrients?

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 05:53 PM
It was my question on why he was mascot lol... More though of why something so creepy =/

-Batman-
08-18-2007, 06:03 PM
if it makes you "sick" why do you eat it? if you say it's "gross" why did you eat it?

You puzzle me, it makes no logical sense.

Go re-read my post.
But i'll eleborate further.

I got a new job.
It was my first day.
I was about to work for five hours, and I hadn't eaten that day.
The only nearby source of food by this new job was McDonalds. I was hungry. I didn't want to be late. I had 10 minutes.

So it was either wait five hours for food and deal with hunger, or down a crappy sandwhich so I was at least full.
Now tell me, How was I supposed to know I would get a stomach ache from eating that sandwhich? The last time I was in McDonalds I didn't get the same thing that I got this time. The sandwhich I aquired for consumption LAST TIME, Didn't make me sick, It also didn't taste as bad.
This one, Did. Had I known it would have, I would have gotten something else. But I didn't, for I have never had this particular sandwhich before. This was new for me. The sandwhich did not have a warning on it saying "If your name is James Provenzano, this sandwhich will make you sick after you eat it".

As for it being gross. It truly was, for me, because it flat out tasted like crap. However, my need for nourishment to stave off hunger overpowered my desire for something that tasted good. It wouldn't be the first time I downed food I didn't like (Spinach for example, I eat. I detest the taste, but I force it down for the nutritional value it holds when it's on my plate. Not totally like this situation, but similar)

Of course, if there was an alternate source of food nearby, such as a super market, a farmers market , or a wild boar, rest assured I would not have eaten McDonalds.

I can't explain it any better. If you're still puzzled, oh well.

LadyPSerenity
08-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Blah I should use the quote system. Wasn't talking to you, was talking to the other person that commented about it being gross.

o.O

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 06:23 PM
(Spinach for example, I eat. I detest the taste, but I force it down for the nutritional value it holds when it's on my plate. Not totally like this situation, but similar)

Uncooked spinach actually tastes kinda yummy :3

-Batman-
08-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Blah I should use the quote system. Wasn't talking to you, was talking to the other person that commented about it being gross.

o.O

...Ah...Well...Kay then >_>;

Elphaba
08-18-2007, 08:09 PM
i really don't like fast food now that i hear that i will think twice about eating it...

███
08-18-2007, 09:12 PM
McDonalds prides itself on being a great place for children to enjoy their birthdays and go for a great meal.

Or you could just say that McDonalds prides itself on being a great place to drain the parents money, either way works though.

Sзsικι
08-18-2007, 09:19 PM
I wanna pride myself in that too... : (

*goes to start fast food chain with creepy mascot*

OMG THEY MADE A GAME OF THE BURGER KING DUDE!

: ( creepyyy!

Memento Mori
10-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Dude, no.

Ronald McDonald is the idol for many children under the age of 7. I'm sure if we DID think he was the Anti-Christ, that parents would not take their kids to Mickey-D's and soon Mc's would lose profits.

Acnologia
10-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Its not like they hold a knife to your throat and say "Eat here!" your trying to make a big deal out of nothing...And failing.

IMHO

Memento Mori
10-15-2007, 08:46 PM
"Its not like they hold a knife to your throat and say "Eat here!" your trying to make a big deal out of nothing...And failing."

Thank you. That's what I said about Super-Size Me, even if I love the movie. No one gnaws your arm offf and MAKES You go there. You CHOOSE to.

Wio
10-16-2007, 03:39 AM
McDonalds is amazing. I pity you if you can't enjoy the taste.