an yes i love that show

have some reps but plz remove the link

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 06:49 PM
oh sry i havent been on in awhile i didnt no the rules changed

Jose
08-14-2007, 06:50 PM
oh sry i havent been on in awhile i didnt no the rules changed

yeah no prob you're lucky a mod didn't see or this thread would have been cloed and you would of been reported

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 06:53 PM
oh really O_O thanx for saving me >_<

i c they took out the lil rpg ppl from the display thing....and i dont remeb the mods being so strict...ahh wat else has changed....

lordrellik8
08-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah, Blood+ is a pretty cool show.
It's one my faves too.

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 07:00 PM
a lil thing bothers me about the show

the fact that solomon didnt no that saya was saya when she looks like diva.....how can he not recognise her?

lordrellik8
08-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Don't they look alike?
That's why?
At lease that what I think.

Jose
08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Don't they look alike?
That's why?

yes they do look a like

BiggSam
08-14-2007, 07:15 PM
I thought that it was cool

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Don't they look alike?
That's why?
thats the point...they look alike but when saya was dancing with solomon he didnt no it was saya....but dosnt he follow diva (at that time) so wouldnt he recognise saya when she looks exactly like diva?

Jose
08-14-2007, 07:23 PM
thats the point...they look alike but when saya was dancing with solomon he didnt no it was saya....but dosnt he follow diva (at that time) so wouldnt he recognise saya when she looks exactly like diva?

I understand what you're saying but maybe he did notice but not the point where he connect the points together

lordrellik8
08-14-2007, 07:25 PM

Yeah that's true.
But I guess everyone
get confused every now
and then. Don't you think?

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 07:29 PM
also i think they sould hav tried to put saya's blood in the bullets...i no they already talked about it in the anime...but they keep firing normal bullets ate the monsters....(which arent doing anything) they should hav given the blood bullet things a try >_< i think im over thinkin ......>.<

BiggSam
08-14-2007, 07:31 PM
they couldn't use blood bullets because they had to get her blood while she was fighting, and she wasn't very accommodating in a fight

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
they couldn't use blood bullets because they had to get her blood while she was fighting, and she wasn't very accommodating in a fight
couldnt they just get her blood when she wasnt fighting? or would it not work?

Jose
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM

:rolleyes: Yes that's true:rolleyes:

BiggSam
08-14-2007, 07:38 PM
couldnt they just get her blood when she wasnt fighting? or would it not work?

It probably would have worked, but they never tried...don't wanna end up with another Vietnam incident.

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 07:39 PM
It probably would have worked, but they never tried...don't wanna end up with another Vietnam incident.
but didnt the vietnam incident happen cuz they forced her awake with haji's blood?

BiggSam
08-14-2007, 07:44 PM
yeah...they did something that she didn't like and paid for it

shinju hoshi
08-14-2007, 07:49 PM
yeah...they did something that she didn't like and paid for it
but i think she wouldnt mind giving some of her blood for bullets.... she did giv some of her blood to julia when she was studyin riku..and she gave some of her blood to that sif girl ...so i still dont get y they didnt use her blood....u would think she would want to giv her blood if it means her loved ones could protect themselves ....if they put her blood in bullets alot of the characters would not hav died....

BiggSam
08-15-2007, 06:48 PM
but i think she wouldnt mind giving some of her blood for bullets.... she did giv some of her blood to julia when she was studyin riku..and she gave some of her blood to that sif girl ...so i still dont get y they didnt use her blood....u would think she would want to giv her blood if it means her loved ones could protect themselves ....if they put her blood in bullets alot of the characters would not hav died....

They couldn't get her blood while she was fighting, though

shinju hoshi
08-16-2007, 04:11 PM
anyway back to the main theme
wat do u think of blood + ?

CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI
08-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Blood plus is awsome I love saya's eyes