PDA

View Full Version : [TV series] Sailor Moon

BuLmA
08-13-2007, 07:23 AM
Type: TV series/Manga
Genre: Fantasy

Plot synopsis: Usagi is a young girl who possesses a mystical brooch that imbues her with a special power. Upon uttering the phrase, "Moon Prism Power, Make Up," she is transformed into the powerful Sailor Moon, a superheroine whose mission is to protect humanity from evil demons from a parallel universe. Sailor Moon and her fellow Sailor Scouts must thwart an attempt to steal the life force from the unsuspecting inhabitants of earth.

Story:8/10 Oh well...this my very first anime that I have watched.This story is about a young girl who's always late in her class & a cry baby then a cat appeared and said that he is the sailor moon warrior & has to save the earth.

Characters:8/10 The charaters are pretty! I love them but I like sailor Mars & Saturn more.

Art/Animation:8/10 I love the transformation! they really rocks...they look a center of attraction!

Voice acting/music : 7/10 I don't really like the English dubbed but I love the japanese dabbed cause its realistic.I love the opening song & the background songs especially in fighting scenes.

Overall: 9/10 watch it! its a good influence movie.

Hi ame
08-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Story- 7/10
This anime/manga's whole plot was unique, but wasn't extremely catchy to me. It was one of those animes that would hold your attention when you were smaller and not as experienced with anime. I enjoyed Usagi's character at the end of the series and then in the next one. I did not like how she acted in the beginning. All of the other Sailor scouts were fine.
Characters- 8/10
They were unique and I enjoyed seeing their reactions to different situations. Usagi was at first a cowardly cry-baby but she grew to be a strong and powerful teenager. She is definately a character that can be looked up to.

Art/Animations- 6/10
I really don't like animes from the 90's because they are not full in color, they seem dull. In the later series of Sailor Moon, the quality seems better to me, and it got my attention easier.

Voice Acting/Music- 6/10
The music wasn't anything special, in the English version the opening is really simple. With voice acting, dubs are always pretty bad, but I didn't have a problem with any of these characters voices. I did perfer the Japanese version to the English though.

Overall-7/10
The plot was great, filled with magic and love, power and weakness. I really did enjoy watching this anime. The characters weren't very developed /which I guess was the point/ but I think they went too far in trying to make Usagi a cry-baby teen.

MangaDude11
02-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Characters: 10/10 The character are awesome, and are well done. They make you get really attached to them.

Art/Animation: 9/10 The transformations were the bomb!!! My favorite character is Sailor Saturn. They have the most beutiful pictures of her on Google Images. :)

Voice acting/music : 8/10 I like the english dub, because it's kinda annoying to read the subs... But I hate how the voices of Usagi kept changing.

Overall: 10/10 It's the best anime show ever!