PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: Kingdom Hearts: Pendulum of Balance

Jonwolf
08-12-2007, 08:54 PM
{Approved by Maid Mia}

{I must preface this by saying this has nothing to do with Sora's story. He doesn't exist within the context of this RP. Also, this is the sequel to the rp "Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny.}

Co-GM: Jonwolf
Co-GM: TetSanosuke

List of Approved RPers and Characters

Jonwolf - Sinwolf

TetSanosuke – Sanosuke Dreifang

~Jack of Blades~ - Nexus

Kyuubi Naruto – Lance Kero

Breaeden “Luzy” Swordwind – Hitoshura

Zanethose – Dante Drackore

Hollow Ichigo - Toshiro Hitsugaya

History

"It Is No More"

Once, there was a great ‘Rift’ across which many worlds lied. These worlds were locked by the power of a great door, by the name of Kingdom Soul, whose only purpose was to keep balance between the worlds.

"Like Wildfire"

But the power of balance cannot stay stagnant forever. two polar kingdoms emerged: Kingdom Hearts, who contained the darkness and spread the light, and Kingdom Malice, spreaders of hate and darkness. And with the existence of the three kingdoms, the mystic weapons known as KeyChains were made.

"And So It Began"

These chains and charms would form the weapon that best suited it owner, appearing at its owner’s will. These Key Chains would only appear to those chosen by the kingdoms. These Keybearers waged war across the worlds, locking, tainting and destroying the locks to spread the ideals of their kingdom.

"Come To An End"

The war came to a crashing end when a keybearer of Kingdom Soul named Sanosuke destroyed all three kingdoms, destroying the rift and power given to the KeyChains. The worlds were freed from the grip of the Kingdoms and normality was restored.

"Three Years Later"

Most assumed that with the kingdoms destroyed, that the worlds would be isolated forever and time of the Keybearers was over. This, however, was a pipe dream. The energy of the kingdoms did not just simply vanish into nothingness, it scattered across the broken Rift. This energy slowly gathered, built, and took shape, waiting to open. Finally new Demi-Kingdoms opened strengthening the Rift and releasing new KeyChains to chose their wielder.

"Juxtaposition"

These hundreds of new Kingdoms’ motivations were not as simple as the balance between light and dark. There was Kingdom Flora, who purpose was to turn each world into a garden of Eden, filled with lush gardens and thriving jungles. Kingdom Death wished to remove life from every world leaving it a dark rock. Hundreds of Kingdoms, each different than the last chose their warriors and an even larger war began.

"Rumors Spread"

Slowly rumors of an almighty kingdom began to spread. A hidden kingdom that could not be accessed by the Rift. Kingdom Gone was said to contain an unlimited power to recall things that have ceased to be or never existed at all.

"Validation"

A year or so later a mighty kingdom appeared with no warning, Kingdom Soul had been reborn and once again began its conquest of balance. This gave validation to the rumors of Kingdom Gone and it amazing power. Keybearers who wished to bring back the other two kingdoms or to possess the power of Kingdom Gone itself began trekking across the worlds in an attempt to find the hidden kingdom.

"The Time Is Now"

The path ahead is much different than ones before. Things are not as simple as black, white, and balance. Motivations are vast, varied, and conflicting. Allow yourself to be chosen and join the fray, for Kingdom Gone can only stay hidden for so long.

Character Sheet Info
Drive Forms, KeyChain Abilities and Weapon(s).
What kingdom hearts story would be complete without Drive forms! If you have any doubt about your drive form ideas submit your drive ideas to me Via PM. I want you to have fun with them so be creative.

As for KeyChain Abilities, these are the strong points and advantages given to you by your KeyChain. For example, in the last RP, Sanosuke's Crescendo Keyblade had power over Wind, Air and Sound, his Sforzando Keyblade had power over percussion, and force, and his Tempora Keyblade had power over flow and vibration.

Your Key weapon(s) can be any weapon you want them to be (Within Kingdom Hearts Tech limit.) so not everybody needs a Keyblade. You could have a Keystaff, Keybow, or Keyspear, as long as it still retains a Key-like look. (Like the teeth of a key.) Try to use a weapon that fits with your Kingdom. If you are part of the water kingdom (Kingdom Hydro), try to have a Keytrident or something of the sort.

Kingdoms:
With hundreds of Kingdoms in existance this allows you to create and Kingom with any agenda you desire. Try to keep it simple and have consistancy. Be creative and have fun with it. Along with the name of your Kingdom, please put what they stand for as well. See sample characters for examlples.

Of course, you could always chose to be part of Kingdom Soul and fight for the balance.

Character Sheet:
Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Bio:

Kingdom:

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed: (If you want more than two, PM me with your ideas.)
Drive Forms Description:

Sample Character Sheets:
(This is the one I'll be using)
Name: Sinwolf
Race: Lycanthropic-Heartless
Appearance:
Sinwolf is a five foot, eleven inch tall anthropomorphic wolf. A thick layer of whisping shadow conceals his body. His eyes are dark balls of flame. His teeth are a brilliant white that highly contrasts the utter blackness of his body.
Bio:
Sinwolf is an entity of pure evil. When he began his existence, he quickly escaped his home world and stumbled upon Kingdom Gone where he used its power to watch over Jonwolf’s progress and wait. He wishes to recall Jonwolf to existence and use the power of Kingdom Gone to merge with him to create a new entity from the heartless and nobody counterparts.
Kingdom: Kingdom Death. A kingdom bent on eradicating all forms of life. When a lock is tainted by Kingdom Death, the world begins to dim and die. Within minutes the world is a barren rock of sand and dust, where even the wind id dead and stagnent.
KeyChain:
Soul-Scythe: A five foot tall black scythe with a two and a half foot long blade. The blade is coated in a light purple haze in which screaming faces slowly shift and contort about. At the base there is two perpendicular protrusions that make the key-shape appearance out of the pole. a KeyChain of a screaming skull with jagged teeth and fire for eyes hangs from the base.

Drive Form:
Eternal Darkness- The cloud of shadows around Sinwolf grows much larger and red veins sprawl out over the shadows. His scythe breaks apart into fragments, lengthens, and attaches to each of his claws. The fire in his eyes grows bigger and turns blue and white.

- - - - - -(This guy's up for grabs if anybody wants to play him.)
Name:
Thorn
Race:
Human
Appearance:
Thorn is a short, thin man with a dark tan from a lot of time outdoors. His hair is light blond along with the tuft of facial hair on his chin. His clothes are light, yet heavily worn. With light facial features and blue eyes, he is not a threatening sight to behold.
Bio:
Thorn was a gardener before he was chosen by Kingdom Flora. He never identified much with people and thus spent a solitary life in a small house with a garden that dwarfed the house. When Kingdom Flora was created, Thorn’s love of plants and disdain for humanity made him a prime candidate and was promptly chosen.
Kingdom:
Kingdom Flora. A kingdom that strives to foce the beauty of plants and flowers onto all the worlds. When a lock is tainted by Kingdom Flora, vines and plants weave in and out of the lock before spiderwebbing out untill the world is completly encassed in plants, strangling and destroying any buildings, man made structures, and even the creatures of the wrold.
KeyChain:
Rose Gauntlet- A twisting weaving mass of green and brown vines that cover his left arm. On his palm is a large red rose. In the middle of the flower is a black thorn coated in a poison that poisons the area of contact. Not much of an effect if only one thorn makes contact, but several can prove to render the victim immobile. The thorn regenerates ever 2 minutes. The gauntlet weave out up to 6 feet as a whip. The vines can twist out over the hand To make the key shape.
Drive Form:
Flora Fountain- The rose gauntlet grows out and completely cover Thorn’s body. Lined up and down each arms is 10 rose flowers with the black thorn. The poison of the thorns is much more potent and each regrows within 5 seconds. In this form he relies mostly on ranged attacks, leaving only the normal thorns that are present on rose vines to aid in melee combat.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey Josh, it's Shane. I think I'm signing up, and sicne I don't go on Chat anymore I'll be able to stay alway through, but I'll be editing this tomorrow with my character. So yeah. Letting you know.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Omg, I remember the prequel to this RPG, I was in it. Can I use my same character as before? I was one of the few remaining key bearers that fought in that final battle. My characters' name was Lance, so can I just edit his profile and use the same character as before?

Edit: Expect me to be editing this post or making a new one with the new, improved, and updated profile of my character from the 1st RPG, Lance.

Here it is:

Name: Lance Kero

Age: 21(lol, nearly completely forgot what his age was in the 1st RPG, so I'm going from what little memory I have)

Race: Human (there was no special trait in his blood in the 1st RPG, so there will be no special trait in his blood now)

Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/446872.jpg
(same pic as well)

Bio: It's been little over 3 years since Lance and Sanosuke all fought for the safety of this very universe. The battle ended in a righteous victory for them, and Lance had been there to see the end of battle, as the rift, along with the 3 kingdoms, were all destroyed. Although any other group of people would celebrate over the victory, as Lance didn't know either of the people that he had been fighting alongside, he did not waste his time with goodbyes or farewells.

When all was said and done, Lance the scene of the battle. Over the 3 years that passed, Lance resided in the Kingdom of the Hidden Flame, one of the 1st new kingdoms to be created. Although Lance had never intended to have any true ties with his new home, he was once again granted with the power of a new keychain, and as rumors spread, Lance knew a new chapter in his life would soon begin.

Kingdom: Kingdom of the Hidden Flame= The Hidden Flame, being the flames of hell. This kingdom is one of the darker ones, as it could care less on the welfare for it or its citizens. As the keybearers of this kingdom travel to different worlds and lock them, the world and all of the people residing in it are completely obliterated, as they could easily get in the way of the Hidden Flame's plans to rule Kingdom Gone. When the power of Kingdom Gone is obtained, they plan to let all know of the superior power of The Hidden Flame. Lance, although, contrasts from nearly all living in this kingdom, as he plans to seal away or destroy kingdom gone, as he and Sanosuke did before, to prevent it from falling into any kingdoms hands that could cause trouble for all of the new worlds.

Key Chains: Beast Soul Keyblade- 1 of Lance's 2 new keyblades, Beast Soul is a keychain very similar to Lance's old one, LeoCross. It is much stronger than LeoCross was, as Lance was quickly able to control flames of hell, just as Lance was able to with LeoCross. It has powers over fire and lightning.

Kizetsubaki Keyblade- Lance obtained this keyblade recently, due to the many kingdoms appearing all over. He has already mastered the abilities of this keyblade. Kizetsubaki has power over heat and pressure.

*Lance will obtain more keyblade(s) through the story, just as before*

Drive Forms Description: Falling Star- Leocross and Kizetsubaki both form into a completely new double-edged keyblade, combining their powers of heat, pressure, fire, and lightning into one. The new keyblade, Flaming Roar, also gains power over space from its merging. Lance's clothes let off a white glow, and they change colors into a pale silver and blue. This Drive form focuses on strength and speed, although his control of heat, pressure, fire, and lightning all strengthen.

*At least 1 more drive form will be revealed later in the story, with Lance's gain of more keychains*

__________________________________________________ _____

I feel as if I did something wrong there..........................anyway, if there are any problems with my character, just tell me, cause I'll have no problem changing them. After enjoying the 1st RPG, I dont plan on missing out on the sequel.

Luzifer
08-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Name: Hitoshura

Race: Lost Soul

Appearance: http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/tech/img/nov04/shin112304.gif

Bio: Before the breaking of the kingdoms he was just a normal boy. He was cocksure and confident, always the first one to walk into a patch of darkness and one who smiled when frightened. But then things changed and his home fell under the darkness and he became lost in it. He fell through those onyx tides scratching and clawing through the void between worlds, tears of raw terror biting into his cheeks screaming for those he knew to aid him in this desperate hour…but they did not come. There was no one to protect him, not a soul to lend aid against the foul creatures that bayed like hounds in that un forgiving darkness. Many who wander loose their hearts in that wretched void. Their soul is ripped from their body by the creatures. But he avoided them, but only by staying in a constant state of terror and running just as fast as them. Soon though they were clawing at his back but just as the beasts pushed him down and moved in for the kill--- his heart shattered, the sheer force of the fear and loneliness breaking it like a china plate. No heart to devour the beast left his body to drift in the void between stars.

He woke up on a barren world. He felt a great pain in his chest that prevented him from standing, the shards of his soul stabbing into his flesh and withering it. But gradually the mark of the Lost Soul rose up from his skin and he could stand. Wandering through the desolate world he found few others like him but neither he nor they desired each others company. No longer could he believe in others. He had been left isolated, no one could help him. The only person he knew he could rely on was himself and they realized this for themselves as well. They were all outcasts and wanderers, who now having lost all things retreated into themselves.

So he dwelled their alone… skittering in fear at every tumbling of a stray rock, at every whisper of that dead wind. And all the while he stared up at the stars. Those other worlds… how… pitiful. They relied on each other and would soon make his mistake and have their hearts shatter in their chest as well. The empty space where his heart should be burned, as it did every second of everyday, always reminding him of the cost that faith in others would reap. Then, one day, he knew that he could not leave them to learn his mistake. He would go forth and shatter their worlds and break them all apart so that everyone would be isolated from everyone else. That way they would be forced to rely on themselves and not have to go through the terror that would shatter their very souls.

As soon as this resolve was firm in his mind and a black cloud, roughly spherical in shape formed in his hand. He stared at it, then, on foreign impulse, gripped it. It lengthened and turned into what would be called a keyblade save that it was made out of a dark nebulous gas and not metal or steel. This was the key chain, A Priori, and it too knew the ethereality of others and the endless darkness of a shattered soul. It had been consumed by the Heartless and now was an empty husk of a keyblade shattered and desiring to prevent others its fate.

For the next year he trained until he decided it was time to venture out into the void. He stepped of the edge of his world and into the darkness, bearing on his chest for all to see, the markings of the Lost Soul.

Kingdom: Kingdom penetralia
A kingdom of lost souls who desire nothing more then complete isolation. Using the word "Kingdom" is actually a bit of a misnomer since it would imply a organized government when it is really a few individuals who never see or talk to each other. Without leadership, each lost soul does what it wishes, but they are unified in spirit in their distrust for other and in their shattered souls.

When Hitoshura locks a world, that world shatters into many variations of itself, each with only one person on it. The person is then isolated and forced to cope and to become strong so that they can make their heart strong enough to survive terror and loneliness without breaking.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed: A Priori
A Priori is a dark orb that normally floats around Hitoshura until he desires it in his hand. He then clenches its grip to form it into a keyblade. While it has the sharp edge of the keyblade is completely gasous and can take any form which it can fill while maintaining a certain density. It can become long and slender or short and stoat depending on Hitoshura’s whim.

Drive Forms Description: A Priori enables Hitoshura two drive forms
The first occurs when Hitoshura use’s A Priorito stab himself in the head. This plunges Hitoshura’s entire body into the darkness of Hitoshura’s own mind. This is incredibly painful and torturous but it removes him from the realm of reality and prevents him from being harmed by any means.

The second form is when Hitoshura releases his own heart shards from his chest and can guide them to attack his enemy. These shards are completely unbreakable, the only thing that can break them is terror or other negative emotions within Hitoshura.

Tetsanosuke
08-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Sanosuke will be making his return, he's just in the process of getting his revamping. (Oh the story line it'll entail < Shivers. > )

I'll just post some previous examples of what drive forms and things are just for those who are new to KH.

Rigna Form: Sanosuke combines his Keyblades to create one of his "Tri Crescendo" combinations. This one focus' on force and vibration (Earth and Fire). While in this form his white clothes turn vibrant red and orange. In this form he Wields the combined Sforz Key and Tempora Key in one hand and with his other he wields his Crest key. This form is based on power, strength and defense. Lacks in speed though.

Sadna Form: Sanosuke combines his Keyblades to create one of his "Tri Crescendo" combinations. This once focus' on wind and flow (Wind and Water). While in this form his white clothes turn into an array of sad blue colors.
This form concentrates on long ranged attacks and healing/defensive powers. He only wields the combined Crest Key and Tempo Key in this form.
(Note: Gained a little bit later in the story)

These Forms are lost to his revamping, or at least in a certain way. But you'll see his full sheet when I complete my work. Oh it's going to be niice.

Jonwolf
08-13-2007, 09:00 AM
I forgot to add a chunk to the "Kingdom" Part. It's fixed in the top post as well, but along with the name of your Kingdom, put what they stand for as well. Look at my sample characters for examples.

I only see a few additional poblems. Kyuubi, you cant have the same keyblade as before, when the Kingdoms were destroyed, it destroyed all the keychains that were bestoyed from those kingdoms. You can have a variation of the old keyblade from you new kingdom, but not the original.

Soon as edits are made and kingdom details are added, Kyuubi Naruto and Swordwind will be good to go.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Alright, I just had a little bit of confusing information from somebody. Not gonna say any names, of course. *coughcoughtetsacoughcough*

Edit: Alright, it's edited.

Jonwolf
08-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Sorry Kyuubi, I might just be really anal about this, but I don't exactly understand what your Kingdom does. When your Kingdom does something to a world's lock, what happens?

I was thinking Kingdoms would be based more around an idea or concept. Deah, water, fire, plants, love, hate. That sort of thing. If you can explain yours to me and what it does a little better thn everything will be a-okay. I'd actualy like to see a complex concept within a Kingdom if it works.

-----

I'm having the same confusion with Swordwind's Kingdom Penetralia. If your Kingdom is based on the idea of 'isolationism', what happens to the worlds that you lock? Does your Kingdom just use Keybearers as defenders of the Kingdom, and are using them to find Kingdom Gone so they can stay isolated? Just need clarification.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Oh, sorry, I just thought you meant what was my Kingdom's ideas for Kingdom Gone and all, since it looked as if that was one of the main focuses of the RPG.

I just misunderstood you, but I'll edit it. Again.lol

Luzifer
08-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Expanded as requested

Kyuubi Naruto
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Ok, now I'm pretty sure I've got what you want in the edit this time.

Luzifer
08-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Okay... I can't really answer that question in the sense of a "Kingdom" because while all the people have similar thoughts there is no organization, there is not "they". Hitoshura is acting on his own. There is no defenders of the kingdom because there is no organized for to defend the kingdom and beside everyone believes on being left on their own. There also is no reaction to kingdom gone because, at the moment, nobody their knows it exists or if they do they aren't saying. THere is no over arching methodology for this kingdom because there is no organiztion that would be in a position to decide it.

Jonwolf
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
. . . wow. . . the only problem I can see is that nobody realy decides things for the Kingdom. The Kingdom wills things to occur. each Kingodm chooses the people that will weild the KeyChain. It's like each Kingdom is an entity alll its own with cognitive thought. No particular Keybearer is ever in control of a Kingdom. Even in "Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny", the one entity that guarded the Kingdom was a servent of it, not the leader.

I'll let you run with the Kingdom you have if you can just tell me what happens when you taint a lock to a world.

Luzifer
08-13-2007, 10:43 AM
check my kingdom bio I already changed it

Kyuubi Naruto
08-13-2007, 10:53 AM
*cough* What about mine?

Jonwolf
08-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Rock. Both Luzy Swordwind and Kyuubi Naruto are approved.

*stamp of approval*

Kyuubi Naruto
08-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Woot, that took WAAAY longer than I expected. lol, anyway, I'll be waiting for this one to start, it's gonna be awesome.

Luzifer
08-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I hope you don't mind but I changed my keyblades name because I thought of a better one.

Tetsanosuke
08-13-2007, 03:10 PM
Name: Sanosuke Dreifang
Race: Lobos, Spirit Wolf Tribe (Wolf people that can change into a full 'spirit wolf').

Kingdom: Kingdom Libertas

~This is the Kindgom that was formed when Sanosuke found the true path to freedom of the Soul, Body and Heart. It was what seemed to carry him along his way after the endless fight with Jonwolf (see Bio.) This kingdom stands for 'True Freedom', unbound to any one or anything, unless by choice. It's ideals are based on choosing your own path, and letting your judgment decide what you'll let your future bring. Because of this the ones that would be chosen by this Kingdom are searching to seal Kingdom Gone, and as for each world, lock the Keyholes as well as sealing them for good. That what each world may find it's own path. This also means that Libertas is looking to lock the Doors of all the other Kingdoms, and once that's done it's mission is then self termination. That way no one else may hold the power to influence the worlds' destinies.

Appearance:
His hair turned from a green sleek color to a white blaze of long hair, with emerald highlights. His hair flows out to about just at the shoulder blade. He's tall and more muscular yet trimly built after all he went through traveling through the rift‘s remains, through the power of Kingdom Libertas. He wears a long black high collared trench coat with a white music note on the back that has a sword stuck through it, but the sword is coupled with a glaive going through it in a diagonal way. The white glows in reaction to his power. He still wears white gloves with the fingers cut off, and a sleeveless midnight blue shirt. His pants are black and not too baggy, and not too tight. His footwear consists of the lightest yet most versatile black boots. (Remember, he has black Dog Ears. )

~Spirit Wolf Form:
His clothes become absorbed by the light of his spirit, and his fur thatwas once white became black with fiery blazes of silver stemming from his paws. Other then that his eyes are the same.

Bio:
Sanosuke was born in the Lobos spirit wolf village and was the heir to the position of 'Shaman' which was a great honor indeed, but Sanosuke didn't want that, he wanted to be free and make music. He wanted to travel the world! Well one day he had a dream of a darkness that seemed to engulf him and when he awoke he found three instruments laying on the floor which turned out that they were Keyblades! At that time, his father the current Shaman said it was a message from the other worlds. So at the age of 15 Sanosuke set out on his journey. When he hit 17, he has mastered much of the way of the musician and in turn he learned how to fight with the elements of music.

Sanosuke had traveled to many world playing his music, and fighting off the Koi. But he found doubts in the will of the three gates, and found that all three where only locked in an eternal struggle, because the living beings of the rift could never face what they feared or the doubt inside without a lighted way. Realizing that this cycle of torment was only enough to sustain a slight balance, though causing greater suffering then good he vowed to follow the light of 'True Freedom', and with the borrowed power of the three shattered Kingdoms, sifting it through the grace of the almighty Kingdom Gone, he was able to create a shining kingdom embodying the true essence of life (Unknowingly).

Though he fought valiantly in the light of 'True Freedom', he found no other way but to lock himself inside Kingdom Soul and fight with Jonwolf, actual details of the battle left unknown.

He had ripped his way out of the threads of Kingdom Gone after the seemingly countless eternity in disreality, settling in the unknowing remains of the rift, dreaming of the day to awaken. Protected by the light of the Kingdom he unknowingly created. "Kingdom Libertas"

He used to be a carefree spirit, always looking to do the right and brandish poetic justice. Now he has decided to face his destiny, living with the true grace of the ‘True Freedom’. Because of this, he is more serious and direct. Although his passion for music would never cease, and so he still loves playing his music and loves having and audience, whether it’s a squad of foes for his musical swordsmanship or an audience of onlookers smiling to the passionate melody of his swordplay and performances otherwise.

Keychains:

DecaCrest Keyblade:
This Keyblade, much like the Crescendo Keyblade he had before, has two long white blades with holes down their lengths, both very near each other. That means that the circular white oval guard is actually two guards lined up next to each other, making the hilt and blades separable.

This also means that it can be shifted into a ’double glaive form’, making the blades attach with both at opposite ends. The guards though are each finished with silver lightening bolts, in an eternal oval around each guard as a design. But just because the blades are as they are described doesn’t mean that they have only those forms. (Each form a difference form of the Element of Quintessence, more or less like Divinity and light, but this would be a pale green Holy. Aetheral with the wind.).

Because his Kingdom is Libertas, he has the true freedom backing his Musical Magic, and hence the ten forms of his Keychain: (He hasn’t unlocked them all yet. Each comes from a ruling of the Ten True Freedoms. (These are all explained as the RP goes on. ^^ ))

Nightmare Melody KeySpear:
Basically, its a long black metalic shaft swirling up with a purple stripe design. At the end there are two chians loosly wrapped about the shaft where a silver ring floats above the end, from that ring forms a beam blade rigid and lime green when the weapon is in use. Along the chains are small black bells that jingle the Pulse of the Midnight Seranade, a new branch into his Elemental music. (Flow, Shade, Pulse which would be Water, Darkness (as in void of light) and Force (Vibration, on a more wide spread scale.) It's key teeth are at the bottom, each a purple rigid protrusion, from longest to shortest.

He found this one while traveling through his dreams in the eternity of the lost Rift, the Darkness called out not by evil, but by it's own freedom, cooling him like the waters of life.Kindom Libertas then brought this image of Darkness into Sanosuke's reality.

NOTE: He wears both KeyChains in their chain form around his neck. DecaCrest looks like the symbol on his back, Melody looks like a Gothic-afied musical note.

Forms Description:

Nocturnal Emotion:
With the light of Free Darkness from his Melody Key, he discovered a form where his clothes shift to a purple and black scheme, and his speed and agility become as fast as blinking lights, flickering by loss of energy. In this form he gives off no energy, as though he were Void of life, yet at the same time he fights with seemingly limitless amounts of muscle stamina. But he can only use small feats of musical magic in this form, and while he's in this form Energy attacks are way more effective, because he is 'no-thing'. Physical attacks to him in this state are only slightly more effective then usual, considering if you can actually hit him. Other then that, this state lets him move through things without Life energy, like into and through shadows of wall (But his spear can't, unless it's in necklace form or a full energy state).

Aetheral Angel:
Embracing the light of "True Freedom" His clothes shift to a Pale Green and White scheme, and Aetheral wings grow from his back in their white splendor. Sharper senses and enhanced joints and muscles allow for movement predictions and faster reaction rates. While in this form he can manipulate the Quintessence, the Holy Wind. This is the only he uses (and is able to use) another blade, other then a KeyChain. This blade's power stemming from Libertas through DecaCrest is called Farlace, a long green metal, slim double edged flute blade, with a one handed hilt that flows easily with Sanosuke's use. (Doesn't have yet)

Libertania, The One Wing of Destiny:
(Final form, mysterious.) It's basically like the Aetheral Angel.. gone wrong. Total black and red surround his clothes making their scheme, a misty black and blue wing reaches far from his left shoulder. His eyes become red with blue irises, and his wolf ears grow longer, being pulled back some. In this form he seems to shoot freely through the air of reality, and it's very nature of which part of freedom it stems from is unknown. But in this form he seems to see all. (Keyword: "Seems"). By this, his magical powers are infused with his physical being, letting him manipulate the Elemental Music from throughout his being.

There we are, lets see if this will be fine.

Jonwolf
08-13-2007, 04:07 PM
Awesome work as always Tet.

*Stamped* Approved.

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok, I got my Character.

Name: Nexus

Race: He is a Chaotic Demon, thrived for Chaos.

Appearance: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/Muchitsujo_Akumu/dfdafdsa.jpg

Bio: Nexus is lavished with a strong desire to kill, see corruption and chaos. Back in his kingdom, Nexus is a ruthless warrior. He has slaughtered countless numbers of his own kind. He actually was one of the first to be spread into the Kingdom, and start the ever flowing Chaos. The energies that transpired to create where twisted by the rift, somehow a force did this. Thus making the entities that formed here, corrupted. When he first appeared, he did not know what to do. Until he killed his first victm, he had a longign for death. But...he didn't want to wipe out everything. He wanted an endless supply, and so forth, came the life of all others in the kingdom. Except he wishes for EVERYTHING to be chaotic and twisted.

Kingdom: Curru' Tul. This place is twisted with corruption and Chaos. Everyoone fights. There is no order pratically. They target Kingdom Gone to spread forth Corruption, keep all the kingdoms where they are now. Cause a huge war with no end, so their can be forever blood, killing, and chaos. They even to corrupt the children with unholy thoughts, and desires to kill. If it touches a worlds lock, basically a stream of black circuts its way through, corrupting everyone, twsitng reality within it, and they ll wish to wage war upon others.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed: He may look like Nightmare, but his weapon isn't Soul Edge, lol. In fact, his sword is 5ft long. The hild circles around where you grasp with spikes heading out, and a eye is engulfed in a circle to where the blade extends. Now, the edges of the blade are sharp like a longsword, but as the key spahe at the end, they are spiked, like a hook. The KeyChain that it transform from around his neck, is just an eye, with a spike through it. The name of this blade has been called, Pandemonium. Edited: Pandemonium also controls Elements of Fire, Earth, and Darkness.

Drive Forms Description: Nexus Divine form has another name. It's called Nex. A black aura fills over him, as he grows double what his size is, (His height would be 12 feet.) And his weapon also grows to 10. His armor becomes black and thicker, like the hide fo a demon. He grows gargantuent Demonic wings, and a purple aura always fills over him. His eyes grow an esteemed red.

Jonwolf
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I like it a lot Jack. *Stamp* approved.

On a side note, where did you get the name "Curru 'Tull"?

Also, to everyone coming in that is unfamiliar with KH. Kingdoms are not lands with castles or anything. They are etherial places with a giant door that contains the energy of the Kingdom. There is no particular ruler or King of a Kingdom since the Kingdoms themselves have a sort of cognitive thought and can will things to occur like the choosing of Keybearers.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Honestly, who DOESNT know what KH is?lol

Overlord Darth Fluffles
08-13-2007, 06:10 PM
I put letters and and weird pronounciations....Random fun.

Hollow Ichigo
08-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Name: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Race: Nobody/Human

Appearance: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x295/Toshiro_Hitsugaya_Bankai/250px-Juushirou_ukitake.jpg

Bio: Toshiro was one of the many that fought along Lance and the others during the final battle. After lsong most of his powers during that fdight he moved into the kingdom of Hydro,where he trained hard everyday intel he was strong enought o fight once again. He learned their ways and also learn to care about life and not to just throw himself into mess. Toshiro grew and then left hopeing to bring the teachings of the Hydro people to the many that lived everywhere.

Kingdom: Kingdom Hydro,a kingdom covered in mostly water. They see life as a gift and love every second of it. The care about the lives of others and see fighting as a way fo saving the little live each of us have. Once Toshiro taints a lock to a world the rivers and skies pour water onto the overbaring ground. Floods and tidals wave will for ever rule. All that live in that world will be gifted with the power to live under water. No two world will ever be the same. Some may be covered with ice and another be a raging storm every hour on the hour.

Key Chain name(s) and weapon(s) formed:

Dragon's Fang: A keyblade that is the matured form of Toshiro old weapons. It longs the same as it but its much stronger. It has control over the weather. Mainly Water,Wind and Ice. Toshiro can control these while fighitng. He can freeze anything that he comes in cotect with. Its overall power is the combination of his old keyblades.

Dragon's Tear: A Keybow that fires arrows made from Toshiro pure energy and the elements. He can fire up to 37 shots at once. His arrows only stop when his energy levels are low ir he is seriuosly hurt.

Dragon's Fountain: A Naginata shaft that is the height of the bearer's body, with the blade mounted atop usually measuring two or three shaku(one shaku is equivalent to 11.93 inches, or 303 mm) long. Unlike most polearms, the shaft is oval in cross section to allow easy orientation of the blade, and ranges from 5 to 7 feet (1.5 to 2.1 meters) long. The blade is usually curved, sometimes strongly so, towards the tip. As with Japanese swords, naginata blades were forged blades, made with differing degrees of hardness on the spine and edge to retain a sharp edge but also be able to absorb the stress of impact. Some naginata blades may, in fact, have been recycled katana blades.
Note also at the opposite end of a naginata, the ishizuki (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ishizuki&action=edit), (a metal end-cap, often spiked, which functioned as a counterweight to the blade) was attached, rendering the naginata an effective weapon whichever end was put forward. It is the over all combination of all th old Keyblades Toshiro had. It is hard to weild and Toshiro at this point can only use three powers at once when using it. It is his greatest weapon and ally.

Drive Forms Description:

Shikai: This only goes for using his Keybow. This allows him to move at a higher rate of speed while still firing his arrows. If used to its max it allows him to fore up to 50 shots at once.

Hinkai: This allows Toshiro to cover his body from head to teo in a ice armor that takes the shape of a dragon. it freezes the area roudn Toshiro also so it makes the area more suitable for Toshiro.

Bankai: This is the only way Tshiro can use all his powers at once. Intel he gets stronger. This pours all the energy abnd elements from Dragon's fountina and covers Toshiro in a blue coat with white lining. Its is ankle lenght and is closed at the chest. it also gives Toshiro a boost in speed and reflexxes.

Kyuubi Naruto
08-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Ok Hollow, I may have forgotten this or something, but were you in Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny, the 1st RPG of this series? If you were, odds I forgot that you were. If you werent, then it's kind of hard for you to fight alongside the others.

Jonwolf
08-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Hollow, your pretty much good to go in most respects, although I have the same question as Kyuubi. If you weren't part of the original RP then I don't think it would be a good idea to include being in the final fight if you weren't there.

You could have been part of one of the original Kingdoms, but not really alliliated with the events that transpired in the original RP.

Tetsanosuke
08-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Also, what is the will of Kingdom Hydro, Hollow? Because each Kingdom has a vision in mind, like something it does to the worlds when it finds it's locks.

What is the kingdom based from, which emotions or motives drives it's ways?

Zanethose
08-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Ah, good to see the sequal up, well, heres my character, all...revamped i guess haha

Name: Dante Drackore

Race: Human

Appearance: Dante’s depressed state has changed many things about him, even his physical appearance in almost completely different. His hair has changed from its blue color to black, but is still short and spiked forward. His eyes have changed to a blood-red hue. He is slightly more muscular and a bit taller as well. He wears a red cloak over top a black vest which is overtop a white t-shirt. His pants are khaki in color and are not too tight or baggy, giving him almost a perfect range of movement. His shoes are black. Gunflame is on his back, the bottom of the shaft by his right shoulder and the blade by his left hip. The Pitch Black Chocobo and the katana are at his left side, the katana on top. All of his weapons are underneath the cloak as well, the shaft of the gun flame sticks up out of the neck hole of the cloak.

Bio: Having been trained between the ages of 14 and 17 by an expert swordsman, Dante is very capable with a blade. All of his blades were handed down to him, one by his father and two by his master, who had told him of the other worlds, making him intrigued and wishing to find the other worlds.

It wouldn’t be long before his dreams were answered and he would be, randomly taken to another world. One in which he would seal the keyhole to, one that was known as the world of Metal Gear. He would then begin to travel through the rift, searching for another world to seal.

It would be at this time that Dante would meet Sanosuke, following the sound of the great music which he had been performing. Dante would follow him around to nearly every place that Sanosuke traveled after that, even helping him to seal the world of Advent Children by defeating Bahamut, which would give him the Bahamut key blade.

Dante even helped Sanosuke fight in that epic final battle, watching him give up his life to seal the three doors, which would cause him to enter a deep state of depression in which he would stay for 3 years. And the lose of his key chains only worsened his condition.

As of late, Dante had begun to hear rumors of the rift being returned to its original state and of a new kingdom, Kingdom Gone, which held onto those that ceased to be and those that never began to be. Hearing this sparked Dante’s interest, and made him think that maybe that was where he could find Sanosuke.

Not long after hearing these rumor, Dante received a new set of key chains including a new key blade and a new key glaive. The key blade, the Pitch Black Chocobo, had a charm very similar to its predecessor, but had a sword going diagonally through the chocobo. The second key chain resembled that of a heart burning and was known as the key glaive, Gunflame. A third weapon, a katana with the word “Ascending” inscribed in katakana (Japanese) on the side was left for him as well. However, even though the katana seems to be equipped with a place to attach a key chain, one was not given to him for that blade.

Having received his new key blades led him to believe

Kingdom: Kingdom Libertas

Katana: A regular katana with the japanese symbols spelling out the word "Ascending" on the side. Its purpose is currently unknown and it is nothing more than a normal blade that happens to have superb sharpness. (This is NOT a key blade.)

Key blades
Pitch Black Chocobo: This blade is not chunky like the last Black Chocobo was, rather, this one is as thin as a katana. The blade is even darker than its predecessor and cannot be seen in the darkness. The blade curves very slightly like a normal Katana would do, until it reaches the tip. At this point on the blade, it curves backward and the jagged key teeth take form, which look similar to a demons claws ripping through the light. There is no longer any guard on the hilt. The key chain hangs from the bottom of the hilt which is wrapped in what seems to be black bandages. The key chain along with the charm are the same color as the blade, and the charm is that of a Chocobo with a sword going diagonally through it. (Increases the users speed and attack and gives the user some control over the darkness.)

Key glaives
Gunflame: The pole is just under 6 feet long while the blade itself is about a foot and a half long. The shaft of the pole is red with a black strip by the base of the blade and at the bottom of the shaft. The bottom of the shaft is also slightly wider than the rest to prevent Dante’s hands from sliding off. The blade is curved slightly and is a dark blood-red except for the actual bladed part, which is faded into black. The key teeth are on the blunt side of the blade, by the base of the blade, and resemble that of a fire reaching up from whatever it may be burning. The tip of the blade curls back into what looks like a curling flame. The key chain is blood-red while the charm is a black heart burning in red flames. The key chain hangs from the base of the blade, where the shaft connects to the blade. (Gives the user almost complete control over fire and increased defensive capabilities.)

Drive Forms Description:
Dark Midnight Form: Increasing his speed and control over the darkness, this form also gives the Dante the advantage of blending in with any shadow. All of his clothing changes to black, and any light that comes close to his body is bent and refracted to look as if it were actually the darkness of a shadow. His Pitch Black Chocobo goes well with this form as it cannot be seen, however, the gun flame can be seen IF it is taken out from underneath his cloak. Within this state, he cannot cast any magic other than darkness magic and he is incredibly vulnerable to damage, if you are capable of hitting him that is.

Flame Knight Form: This form changes all of Dante’s clothing to a combination of red and orange, helping him to blend in with any flame. This form also increases Dante’s resistance to fire, making him almost invulnerable to it. Along with increased resistance to fire, his attack strength is increased, however, his movement speed is lessened, causing him to be an easy target. His magic attacks are weaker in this state except for his fire magic.

Ascendant Form: The form of Dante’s true wishes. His clothing becomes white and bright, seeming as it sending out its own light. His eyes change to a soft blue as his hair changes to a dirty blonde. The trimmings on his clothing become a grayish silver. This form is Dante’s final form and are the physical embodiment of his true wishes. This form gives a small boost to his speed and attack while halving the amount of energy needed to cast any magic. This form is by far his best and is still a mystery even to himself, but it causes the user’s mind to slowly be eaten away, causing parts of he user’s memory to be lost after it is used. It also causes the user’s muscles to over work themselves, which could permanently rip them apart.

Hollow Ichigo
08-14-2007, 07:58 PM
I changed it.

Jonwolf
08-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Hollow, your approved *Stamped*

I'd like to hear what happens when you taint a lock, weather everything drowns from floods or they become marine life (mere-people or something), but other than that your good to go.

-----

Zanethose, Your almost perfect. When the Kingdoms were destroyed, all the KeyChains were destroyed as well. You seemed to say tat they stayed with you untill the new Kingdom chose you.

Also, I noticed a typo you might want to fix. You said "3 threes" insted of three years.

Don't forget, any vagrent heartless you encounter cannot be harmed by your katana, only KeyChains have an effect on them.

A few fixes and everythng will be squared away.

Crystal_Gardevoir
08-15-2007, 05:20 PM
I'd like to join, if that's okay

Name: Le-kun

Race: Human

Appearance: Blonde hair, red eyes, 5' 11", moderate size, Wears a Red Coat that goes down to his feet, a white T-shirt ont he inside and Blue Jeans. He wears Black Hiking Boots.

Personality: He is often cheerful, but is afraid to excert himself. Courage is rather lacking, but when in time of need, he pushes the limits.

Bio: For as long as he can remember, Le-kun has been wondering what happened to his father when he left 10 years ago. He was a keybearer but no one ever laid eyes on this father of his. Though his father was a Keybearer, there is no remininsce of him left.

Le-kun has been training for all his life but can't even match the skill his father had. Though he is a half breed, he's not very proud of it. His mother is the only person left in his life and she is a catgirl by nature. His father was skilled alongside his beloved wife, whom wasn't a keybearer at all. Instead she used a light weapon in her days as a warrior.

One day, While Traveling with his friends in the woods, he becomes separated from the group and gets lost. While searching for his friends, he finds a Keychain of which he's able to put in his hands. Putting no regard to it he puts it, WHat he thinks, in his pocket. When he does the small dagger he holds turns into a beautiful Floral Key he never laid eyes on. When the key appears it attracts creature he's never seen before. The Black creature is destoryed by his mysterious blade. Then it disappears.

When Le-kun returns to explain his friends blow him off, thinking he's gone wacko and continue on. Stranger still, a mysterious man appears and tells him to meet him at the abandoned shack where he lives.

When he gets there Le-kun is surprised to learn that the weapon he has is called a keyblade. He also learns it's a special key for the Blossoms Kingdom. The man also informs him that this keychain's kingdom is in serious trouble trying to keep balanced. The man tells him to search for the Blossoms kingdom and Save it from disaster. HE walks away and disappears. Why he knew so much is still a mystery to Le-kun, but at least he knows what he has.

Le-kun will now try to beat the odds stacked against him with the keyblade alongside him and try to find out Why he is the one holding the key. Why is he chosen and not someone else? Does this have any relation to his father?

Kingdom: Blossoms Kingdom- A kingdom that keeps all plants green and fresh. It keeps flowers blooming and trees to their lustrous beauty. If comtaminated, Plants would die and wilt away, unable to brings fresh air to any world, making the worlds barren as a wasteland.

Keychains: Florescent Flowers Keychain

Weapons Formed: Cherry Blossoms Key- A red blade found in the swamp, it has the power of beautiful cherry blossoms wielded into the core of the blade. Each hit causes blossoms to expel outward. It is a double shafted key binded together by rose vines. Its serrated with Rose thorns on the edge of the blade that can do more damage. The power it has over blossom doors enables to restore plantlife to their original form.

Drive Forms: Black Roses form- Enable Le-kun to significantly increase his speed and defense with the power of roses surrounding him. The blade is cloaked with a potent venom that makes people sick.

Edit: Well I'm Throwing the towel, I'm out

Jonwolf
08-15-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm verry iffy one this one. I might be wrong (correct me if I am) but the rift can only be traveled by Keybearers. The discovery of a nearby Kingdom means they somehow got into the rift.

Also the very concept of angels wreaks of possible plot-holes. If your character hails from Heaven, then I'd be hard pressed to let this profile in. If it is a world of angels and not the religious heaven then that is fine.

I'd like to see elaboration when it comes to the personality section. At least a few sentances.

How quickly are you healed by your KeyBlade? If it is slow then fine, but if it is an insta-heal weapon leaving you always in perfect condition then it will be rejected. Specify please.

There are problems wit your Drive form, God of Sorrow. "Unlike anything ever seen"? That's a tall order, also, "Instantly kill any mortal"? even if it doesn't work all the time, it still is way too powerfull. And only working on specific worlds? What denotes a fire world? Don't forget, KH is about visiting worlds that are not only infinate, but worlds of popular gaming, cinema, etc.

Sorry to have so many qualms with this profile, revise it and lets see how it stands.

Zanethose
08-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Alright, everything has been editted within the original post

heres a short list of the stuff i did just to let you know

-Changed Bio to fit to Dante losing his keychains rather than having them change.
-Fixed spelling/grammar errors that you pointed out.
-Changed keyblade descriptions to fit them as being new keyblades rather than upgraded ones.

Among other, small things.

Sorry for that, kind of forgot about that little tidbit of the keychains being destroyed, my bad >.>

And i am aware of the katana not being able to damage the heartless, but it makes what i have planned for it so much ever more...exciting (we've talked about that >.>)

Thank you, hope the updated one is better!

Jonwolf
08-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks Zanethose.

I just mentioned the whole thing about the katana not being able to damage heartless because it was in the first RP and my character is a heartless. Didn't want to get to some point in the RP where your guy comes at me with a katana and does nothing. Would hate to be labeled as a god-modder for a simple misunderstanding.

Crystal_Gardevoir
08-16-2007, 05:20 PM
I just edited my character entirely. I hope this is better...

Sorry... I got too absorbed into the Character to really make it legit... I guess I made him too potent...:rolleyes:

Jonwolf
08-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry Crystal, I still have qualms.

You can't be rejected by a keyblade. The Kingdom chooses its Keybearer and gives them their KeyChain. A KeyChain is merely an extension of The Kingdom and it's owner.

Also, Your father couldn't leave a KeyBlade. If anyone other than the owner even tried to touch the KeyBlade it would dissapear and instantly return to the Keybearer. This is to stop anyone other than the Keybearer from using the power of their Kingdom.

As for the Cat Kingdom, even if you did elaborate on it, it might be too silly, but you can try if you want. Tell me what your kingdom stands for, what happens when they taint a lock, etc. Look at the character example sheets or other profiles for some examples.

When it comes to your personality, describe it more. At least a few sentances please.

Also, the statement about your mother not being a keybearer does sit well with me. It almost seems to indicate that KeyBearers are/were in large numbers. Keybearers are a rare and very, very forign thing. Usualy the only people who know what keybearers are, are those who have had contact with one (very, very small percentage). A lot of entire words are clueless to the exisance of Kingdoms, Keybearers, or even the fact that there is a rift or other worlds.

Work on it a little bit more please.

Hollow Ichigo
08-16-2007, 09:17 PM
When is this going to start.

Zanethose
08-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Jonwolf, dont worry about, i dont know you that well but i know you well enough to never label you as a god-modder, haha, your a good guy haha. And sorry, didnt mean to sound like i was upset with you or anything, i appreciate the concern though!

And Hollow, just wait, never rush a good RPG, TRUST ME. It will start when it starts, until then, figure out how your gonna start off your character, make it good, nearly perfect if possible. Not to preach to you but it just kind of bugs me when people try to rush a good RPG into starting and then it ends up being a flop. Give it a couple of days, things will start soon enough, dont worry.

Jonwolf
08-17-2007, 08:27 AM
I am not 100&#37; sure on the start date yet Hollow, but it's okay that you asked. (Not like you were shouting "WHEN WILL IT START I AM WAITING GWAR!)

I am thinking Monday at the earliest and wensday at the (maybe) latest. Still working on some bugs and fixing up some tid-bits.

- - - - -
Hollow, by the way, could you put in your profile what happens when you taint a lock, please. Just to specify weather everything drowns, or the world becomes a mix of storms, glaciars, and oceans, and what happens to the people, or whatever your story is when it comes to that.

Hollow Ichigo
08-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Done...........

Crystal_Gardevoir
08-18-2007, 12:10 PM
I am going to say this upfront it has been a long while since I did an RPG. I'm gonna need to work on my "Stay on topic, no overpowering godmoding" skills a bit... LOL

Jonwolf
08-18-2007, 01:13 PM
This is like some kind of error hydra. Everytime one gets fixed, three spring up in its place.

Your Kingdom is condradicting and unacceptable. It only seems to affect catpeople and there are tons of worlds where catpeople don't even exist. How can your Kingdom grant agility and purity, then reduce everyone to pure evil? You speak as if your Kingdom can both lock and taint Kingdoms. It cannot do both. Kingdom Death, Hydro, and almost all others taint locks, affecting the world in a particular way. Kingdom Libertas locks a world from the rift without affecting the way the world works.

You cannot find a KeyChain in the swamp. Kingdoms choose their Keybearer and give them their KeyChain. If you wanted to be chosen while you were in the swamp and the KeyChain decends down to you or something I'd be okay with that.

The odd bit about the door opening up in your world confuses me. Is that your Kingdom opening up? In which case you need to change it. Kingdoms are accessed through the rift and are in a sense their own world.

How is it rumored that your character uses the same drive form as his father? I thought it said that nobody ever saw your father. How would so many people just know about Keybearers if your father just dissapeared once he became one?

I noticed a typo I'd like fixed as well. The personality section (Which I find a bit lacking, but I'll let it slide) is smushed in with your appearance. Space it out like the other sections.

Your KeyBlade needs a bit of work too. It doesn't seem to mesh with your Kingdom. If it's a feline Kingdom then why is your weapon based on flowers?

Overall your character lacks consistancy. It's a 1/2 catperson that is a KeyBearer for Cat Kingdom, but the KeyBlade is flowery and has nothing to do with anything feline, and can somehow utilize the spirit of the dead in drive forms. There doesn't seem to be much consistancy.

- - - -
I actualy had several more things I had a problem with but lets just focus on these factors right now. Hopefully we can kill this error hydra.

Crystal_Gardevoir
08-21-2007, 04:23 PM
I decided to call it off and head for something I can grasp easier... Sorry I just can't understand Kingdom Hearts enough to actually participate in the RPG... I'm out...:banghead:

Tetsanosuke
08-21-2007, 06:03 PM
I suppose you've never played the games then? But JW here has explained it well what the Kingdoms are.

Either way nice try anyway. But if you'd like I could help you through actually making an acceptable character, and I wont just make it my own, I'll take your ideas and formulate them right.

Any questions about this whole saga feel free to ask. I remember pretty much everything important from the last RP (which I GMed).

Jonwolf
08-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey everyone, Kingdom Hearts: Pendulum of Balance is scheduled to begin between sometime tonight-tommorow at noon.

A few notes I'd like to go over before we get this thing started:

A) No joking worlds. Telletubies and Neopets are definatly out. Try to use your best judgement when it comes to chosing a world. Try to stick to video-games, anime, etc. I'll even let Frisky Dingo and Comic book worlds into the mix.

B) When the Kingdoms were destroyed, the worlds were freed of the grip of the Kingdoms. The people remember the effect the kingdom had on their world, but nobody really knows what happened. Some claim mass histera, some think it was a deities wrath. If you weren't part of the original RP and are not sure of the past of a certain world, just pretend it never had been visited before.

Oh Hell! I screwed up part of section C. Edits have been made!

C) Heartless still exist although they are just fading remnents since Kingdom Malice is no longer around to guide them. New heartless can be born, but the lost heart fades from existance without Kingdom Malice to return to. most roamed the world they were on, lost and confused, becoming the stuff of childrens' nightmares, chalked up to legend and myth on most worlds. Some worlds, they grew and gained more power, creating a swarming horde of black that could devour the world.

D) When you enter a world, put in bold World Discovered: Blah Blah Blah World.
When you lock/taint a world, put World Locked/Tainted By Random Kingdom: Blah Blah Blah World
It helps me to put together summaries and such.

Hollow Ichigo
08-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Yeah it time to kill and kill some more. Im going to kill everything and everyone this time. In honor of the bleach world. WOOOOT lets get this party started right..........

Jonwolf
08-22-2007, 10:31 AM
On behalf of the Bleach world? Is Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach? (Only saw a few episodes)

If he is, just make sure to keep your story cohesive. You would have had to left Bleach some years ago with one of the original Kingdoms (You sad you fought alongside Lance, meaning you could only have been a Hikari/Shiro) Then you were back on Bleach world for some-aught years before the rift came back and you were chosen again.

Just be aware of it, you don't have to edit anything

(I know I can be a real pain when it comes to continuity, but I hate inconsistancies more than screaming children)

- - - - - - - - - -

Kingdom Hearts: "Pendulum of Balance" is now open! w00t

Note: The intro to the RPG is just a bit of foreboding my character is seeing. It isn't a message sent out to all Keybearers like Tet's in the original RP. So just jump right in, no waking up sequence needed like in the first.

menchia
08-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I remember the original(I joined near the end), it was my first RP. Well here are my characters

Name: Zackary Ronielle(originally Zaku)

Race: Nobody

Appearance: short, brown hair that spikes up a little; brown eyes; defined facial features; 5'8"; lean, muscular body; heartless symbol tatoo on right shoulder blade and a nobody symbol on his left, with black and white lines spiraling between and connecting the two.

wears red trenchcoat with a hood that covers his face in shadows, a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes with black laces.

Bio: Zackary was born the second of three kids. As he grew up he studied multiple martial arts, and became very agile because of it. Some of his martial arts involved kenjutsu making him excell in it. Zackary has average intellegence.

At the age of seventeen, Zackary's world was attacked by heartless and he lost his heart. This event caused him to split into Zaku, and the heartless Daku(slated to appear, but the guy lost his computer).

Zaku and Daku lived for twenty seven years(actually Daku was killed by Zankuu prior to the final battle) before Zaku returned to his previous life as Zackary, after the battle three years ago.

Zackary's world returned to the way it was before the heartless attack, with him and a few others who remembered the destruction. Zackary has graduated highschool in the three years and currently lives in an apartment with a part-time job while going to college. While he gave up his wish to regain his heart, he still wished to continue his previous life(Even changing his name back to Zackary) that he lost.

Kingdom: Libertas

Keychain names and weapons formed:

Nero-A keyblade that is as thin, and sharp as a katana although the flat side is as wide as normal sword. The circular crossguard is a dark purple that becomes red as it goes up the blade before bleeding into black. The sword curves at the end where keyteeth become prominent. The keyteeth are dark purple with dark crimson tips. The keychain is dark red, and the emblem is a black batwing that juts from the right. Zackary wears Nero's keychain form as a bracelet on his right wrist. Nero has flame and darkness magic imbued in it.

Blanco-A large, somewhat blunt keyblade(its sharp, just not as much as Nero). The keyteeth have bright yellow crosses which turn light-blue, the sea green, before turning white. It looks similar to the Ultima weapon from KH2, except it repeats the pattern of the keyteeth to the semicircle crossguard, which is blue with yellow edges. The keychain is bright green, and the emblem is a white angel wing that juts from the left. Zack wears it's keychain as a bracelet on his left wrist. Blanco grants water(and ice), wind, limited curing, thunder, and light magic. It is the defensive counterpart to Nero.

Drive Form Descriptions:

Shinigami Form-This form enhances the power of Nero, but removes the ability to use Blanco. Zackary removes his trenchcoat And is covered in an aura of darkness. His body becomes pitchblack except his eyes which look like a heartless'. The tatoo on his back changes so that the nobody symbol becomes a heartless symbol and large, bat-like wing form there, and he sprouts a long slender reptillian tail. Nero transforms into a lightweight nodachi with a black blade, dark purple hilt, and crimson keyteeth. Zack is more feral in this form, and is given enhanced strength and speed.

Angelic Form-A form that gives increased defensive abilities with Blanco, but eliminates Nero. Zack's trenchcoat becomes white with gold lining, and his shirt becomes white along with his pants. Zackary's tatoo changes to replace the heartless symbol, and he grows angel wings. His hair becomes silver while his eyes become bright silver. Blanco becomes larger and floats independantly around Zack allowing him to use both his hands for magic. Zack is usually very calm in this form.

Done, finally...well heres my second character:

Name: Nicholas Calipso

Race: Human(100&#37; HUMAN)

Appearance: blond hair in ponytail that goes to mid back; bright green eyes; defined features, though not as much as an adult; 5'5"; muscular, but thin body with ribs showing; large white wings relative to body size and maturity; multiple scars at wing base and mid back.

White trenchcoat with gold lining the edges with a red bird on the back; white t-shirt; three black leather belts under shirt that lock his wings down; white pants with brown boots with several buckles on the front. The shirt looks old and worn while the trenchcoat is new.

Bio: Nicholas was born with two wings on his back in a farming village. Because of his wings, he was treated cruelly by the villagers. Multiple times, he tried to amputate his wings with no suscess. He was attacked multiple times by villagers who gave him those scars on his back.

He was trained, like most boys in the village, on how to use a sword, spear, and thunder magic. He was a natural, quickly surpassing his elders in the art, earning more contempt where he only wished to give pride.

During his fifteenth birthday, Nicholas was driven out of his village by everyone, including his parents, who were ashamed of him. He received multiple injuries that he would have died from if he hadn't been granted the power of his Kingdom: Avion. Now, Nick travels the rift, looking for acceptance.

Kingdom: Avion, a kingdom of flying keybearers who fly through the skys, trying to live freely. They believe lifes an adventure and it must be as exciting as possible. When a keybearer of Avion taints a lock, all life will be given the ability to fly through the air(and grow wings) the wind will pick up in the world as well. They search for Kingdom Gone for no reason other than adventure.

Keychain descriptions:

Tenguu's Tempest: A 6' keygwan dao. Has a finely carved shaft with two pieces of paper hanging from where it connects with the blade with the kanji for sky and wind. The blade is light green with two keyteeth on the dull side. Like the name suggests it controls wind.

Sora's Wing: A white keyblade that looks like the oathkeeper with a wing sticking out of the back. It is very thin and increases the power of the strike raid tech(can be thrown like a boomerang).

Drive Form Descriptions:

Crow Form-Nick's hair, trenchcoat, and wings turn black. He becomes stronger and his enemies "luck" decreases(a heartless will trip over it's feet,etc.). His thunder magic gains a dark hue.

Well here you go, evaluate and also they will receive new forms and keyweapons as the RP goes on.

Tetsanosuke
08-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Ah. You'z wanna be a Libertas? Lol. It's fine with me. Just make sure you understand what it stands for and it's goals. I may think of making a second character just for chuckles, but I'm not sure at this moment what I'd make him of really. (or her)

So if any one else wants to be a bearer of Kingdom Libertas, then please PM me, the creator of the Kingdom about how your character would relate and have meaning to be chosen by it.

^^

Jonwolf
08-24-2007, 06:03 PM
My only problem with your first character is the whole returning of the heart. The hearts ceased to exist, that is why heartless still exist in the worlds. Plus I think there would be problems since the nobody is the empty shell of the person, meaning you'd need to merge both back together.

Your second guy is ironclad. I like the creativity in the kingdom.

Zack needs an edit.

Callipso is approved. *Stamp*

- - - - - - -

Don't forget newcomers. Kingdom Soul has NO keybearers for this RP at the moment, and nobody is questing to restore Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Malice.

Just a thought in case someone new is joining.

menchia
08-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Edited to make him a Nobody. While he is a Nobody he retains his emotions(similar to Roxas or Axel). I had him keep the heartless tatoo only as symbolism. I'm also thinking of adding a personality section.

Tetsanosuke
08-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Name: Luteous Halsuyar

Race: Magus (Human like race that are one with 'Force'. See Bio for details)

Appearance:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p73/chaotixwolf/anime&#37;20characters/Coolguy.jpg

Bio: Never knowing where his home was, nor who his parents were, he traveled the rift throughout his life. All he had that was even a piece to his mysterious origin since his childhood was an old tome holding the ancient texts of the 'ForceMancer'. Apparently it was the magic of his home world. In that tome he discovered that he was capable of wielding certain forces from certain spirits. The spirits that lingered this very existence.

He made many homes throughout the worlds he traveled, and he had many 'parents' and 'siblings' but he could never buckle down and stay in one place. He was pushed from within to keep his journey going. But when the rift was destroyed, and the roads of light were ceased, he was stuck in the last world he traveled too.

For three years he made his place there, yearning, hoping to be able to continue his journey to find his home world. But one day he found his way to continue through the doorway that was of 'Kingdom Orphan'. Because of this Kingdom's will, he decided to search for Kingdom Gone so he could find his home world and be reunited with his real family.

With all the Forcemancey training he had done throughout his life, and the fighting skills he took from each world he had visited at his belt, he is now determined to make his way to KG.

FORCEMANCEY EXPLANATION:

The two spirits that Lute can call from existence for their powers are:

Dragon of Dusk: Force of Black flames. With the help of KO, it is useful against heartless and can be channeled through his Kenjikami. Black fire is hotter then the heat of a star, and can shift the gravity around a certain area.

Dragon of Dawn: Force of White light. With the help of KO, it can be used against heartless as well it can heal wounds with the light of life. It can also bestow energy, but cannot restore endurance. If used right it can burn like a laser or something in the like.

Kingdom: Orphan: This kingdom was created by the hopes and tears that were from the lost children of the worlds. When all these emotions resonated through the worlds and out into space, it formed this shining beacon of unity. Each time a bearer of Kingdom Orphan locks a door, the lost children in the world are sent to their families, or if there is a lack of family they are sent to truly right foster parents. K-O Is searching for Kingdom Gones power to return the cosmic Orphans all back to their home worlds.

Kenjikami Key-Vambrace: When Kingdom Orphan chose him to travel the newly made rift, it provided him with a channeling weapon for his Forcemancey. This vambrace is of a black and purple metal, coming over slightly at his knuckles. Channeling his Force and the Power of KO, he can form the Dusk Dragon flames over his arm and shape it like a blade if he so wished. This one is placed on his right arm, with two key teeth edging up from the hand plate. (Black fire and Galactic Force [Like gravity] control. )

Orpheus Key-Strings: Around his left arm is a vambrace like armor, but from within it can be produced a seemingly endless metal string. This string can be split into several more, depending on Lute's will power and mental strength. The metal 'seems' unbreakable and razor sharp. This string is also the 'conductor of lightning' as well can the light of the Dragon of Dawn can be infused throughout the Gauntlet itself (and the strings). These strings can be wielded by his will, but this takes focus, otherwise they are well to be whipped around. (Light of Dawn and Electricity power/control.)

Drive Forms Description:

Master of Strings: Luteous summons the will of Orpheus from Kingdom Orphan, and his body become wrapped up like a mummy in the strings, but with full use of his arms and legs. In this form the strings are infused with the Cosmic Fires of the Dragon of Dusk, and can be shot from anywhere around his body. In this form he can use the strings as a traveling device or an all out attack/defense. His green eyes seem to glow even brighter in this form. In this state Kenjikami turned into a harp on his back, that can even control sounds with 'counter vibrations' from the strings. This form takes much strength to keep, and is well to be avoided rather then fought.

Dusk Drive: With his body erupting into black flames, his clothes turn into sleek gray-black armors. In his hands he forms a large blade of fiery black energies, that is sharp enough to cut through the rift's existence to a point. (Depending on how much energy he decides to put into his swings.) In this state he can fly with two large black fiery wings, similar in structure to his sword. His eyes grow sharper as well as his ears, but his nose becomes a lost sense. His green eyes shift to a lost blue, and his disposition seems to shift to a colder and cut/dry kind.

(More may be added.)